sanman is offline Associate Member

Is it okay to take a Fatburner while....

Is it okay to take a fat burner on while clen :??????

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    the question is do you want to waste money on a fat burner while on clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    the question is do you want to waste money on a fat burner while on clen?

I guess my question is anwsered...thanks

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    you could add t3 to your clen , that makes for a good combo.

Let me refraze the question....is it SAFE to take a fat burner while on clen !!!!!
    Last edited by sanman; 04-05-2010 at 03:46 PM.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Depends on the fat burner. Your heart rate will already be high with the clen . I'm assuming the fat burner will elevate your heart also.

It's safer NOT to take a fat burner with it.

_bbig_ is offline New Member
    I would say, don't put any extra stress on your body. Running the Clen is a lot for it to handle without added stimulants, and if you run T3 with that, you're risking an even more elevated heart rate. Plus, from what I read, Clen/T3 together are great for burning fat, but the T3 eats away that hard earned muscle, so I'm running Clen all by itself, even though I have the T3.
    Hey, San, I see your posts about you have some serious issues with Clen, or what could be no effects from it? Do you get a little warmer? Did you happen to take your temp for a few days in the AM and PM before you started the Clen? If so, that's a good reference to use if you're unsure if it's working.
    Also, you're not shaking? No headaches? What about lack of appetite? Do you feel sleepy or giddy after you take it? (I think it makes me a bit more relaxed, actually..weird..) You're up to 180mcgs? That's a lot, man. Be cafeful. Grab a thermometer if you don't have one already and see what your temp is and try to go off of that.
    Maybe your recepters need to be reset? You could try tapering off of it slowing, taking the Keto for 2 weeks, and taking your temp for the 2nd week, everyday, cycle on the Clen again, take your temp everyday and see if that helps.
    Hopefully some of that advice will help you out. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be not to feel the effects or have it not work.
    Also, is your diet in check? I mean, really, really in check?
    Keep your head up, man. Work hard, it will all work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by _bbig_ View Post
    I would say, don't put any extra stress on your body. Running the Clen is a lot for it to handle without added stimulants, and if you run T3 with that, you're risking an even more elevated heart rate. Plus, from what I read, Clen/T3 together are great for burning fat, but the T3 eats away that hard earned muscle, so I'm running Clen all by itself, even though I have the T3.
    Hey, San, I see your posts about you have some serious issues with Clen, or what could be no effects from it? Do you get a little warmer? Did you happen to take your temp for a few days in the AM and PM before you started the Clen? If so, that's a good reference to use if you're unsure if it's working.
    Also, you're not shaking? No headaches? What about lack of appetite? Do you feel sleepy or giddy after you take it? (I think it makes me a bit more relaxed, actually..weird..) You're up to 180mcgs? That's a lot, man. Be cafeful. Grab a thermometer if you don't have one already and see what your temp is and try to go off of that.
    Maybe your recepters need to be reset? You could try tapering off of it slowing, taking the Keto for 2 weeks, and taking your temp for the 2nd week, everyday, cycle on the Clen again, take your temp everyday and see if that helps.
    Hopefully some of that advice will help you out. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be not to feel the effects or have it not work.
    Also, is your diet in check? I mean, really, really in check?
    Keep your head up, man. Work hard, it will all work out for you.
    Thanks for all the advice bbig.I will def.try taking my temp to judge .You also mentioned tapering off but I just started 5 days ago.As for my diet other then Easter sun.its in check.Thanks again!!!!

Walnutz is offline Member
    There's no reason whatsoever to taper down on the clen . Your receptors are down and down is down.

Thread Information