sanman is offline Associate Member

Just like to thank ar-r

As you all know I been on here giving updates since I started clen & you all know I been saying that I've been feeling nothing at all since I started it 5days ago.Ar-r just posted to Pm them & they would replace my bottle.Thanks for the fast response & super fast shipping!!!! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    As you all know I been on here giving updates since I started clen & you all know I been saying that I've been feeling nothing at all since I started it 5days ago.Ar-r just posted to Pm them & they would replace my bottle.Thanks for the fast response & super fast shipping!!!! Thanks again.

Thanks sanman.

To clarify, it appears in your research you've said you noticed an increase in heart rate during the first day or so of administration. As many researchers know, "down-regulation" can occur very quickly with clenbuterol . If ketotifen is not being use to reset the proper receptors, clenbuterol will quickly NOT BE ABLE to be absorbed. This down regulation can occur faster in some, than in others (based on current diet, genetics, etc.). Also, please be aware that a "rise in temperature" is not always a clear indicator that the clenbuterol is working/not working. Core temperature increase is slight during clenbuterol administration, and may or may not be noticeable. Please be aware of these factors and other factors as you continue your research.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    way to go ar-r , very good customer service.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    Thanks sanman.

To clarify, it appears in your research you've said you noticed an increase in heart rate during the first day or so of administration. As many researchers know, "down-regulation" can occur very quickly with clenbuterol. If ketotifen is not being use to reset the proper receptors, clenbuterol will quickly NOT BE ABLE to be absorbed. This down regulation can occur faster in some, than in others (based on current diet, genetics, etc.). Also, please be aware that a "rise in temperature" is not always a clear indicator that the clenbuterol is working/not working. Core temperature increase is slight during clenbuterol administration, and may or may not be noticeable. Please be aware of these factors and other factors as you continue your research.
    Thanks for all the facts.I did also purchase keto but I thought I read to start taking it the 3rd wk if you are not doing 2 wks on 2 wks off !

ar-r has very good customer service.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    good to see ar-r still doing right by their customers.

Thread Information