billytrainer is offline New Member

order # 200007060

havent heard a word on this order in over 6 days... can anyone help at ar-r ??? thanks...

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billytrainer View Post
    havent heard a word on this order in over 6 days... can anyone help at ar-r ??? thanks...
    Did you check there web sight.They should have your order # with the shipping date.

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    When did you place your order? They were a little backed up due to the Easter holiday, but you should get it this week...mine came in yesterday.

i checked the site... i cant seem to find it anywhere... and whats even more odd is that I enter my info & it wont come up. but my CC was charged.. order was placed in 4/1, I havent even received an email w shipping info...

obvikid334 is offline New Member
    same here, ordered on the 2nd. hoping i get mine this week

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i checked the site... i cant seem to find it anywhere... and whats even more odd is that I enter my info & it wont come up. but my CC was charged.. order was placed in 4/1, I havent even received an email w shipping info...
    Happened to me the first time i ordered, make sure your CC is not a pending number. Something might have gone wrong with the transacction, and it canceled, but still showing as a pending charge on your account.

Either that or, was tried to be delievered and noone home for signature, so was sent back.

charge went thru on the CC, i just checked my statement. not pending or cancelled, charged 100%. i dont believe that you have to sign anything for this to be delivered..

Thanks for making me aware of this. Not sure why you didn't get an email with tracking info

I pulled up the tracking info on your order and it has arrived in your city as of this morning, to be arriving today at your shipping address. Thanks for your patience, the delay was due to our shipping facility taking Easter weekend off. Send me an email if you have any further questions.

AR-R

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    Thanks for making me aware of this. Not sure why you didn't get an email with tracking info

I pulled up the tracking info on your order and it has arrived in your city as of this morning, to be arriving today at your shipping address. Thanks for your patience, the delay was due to our shipping facility taking Easter weekend off. Send me an email if you have any further questions.

AR-R
    Great service right there.

Thread Information