Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

blood test clom/nolva/clen/t3/keto

Ok i had a serious issue on friday morning. Woke up vomiting and heavy diareha. This went on for about 4-5 hours that morning, once it slowed down i got enough eneergy to go to the hospital. I was so dyhdrated and incoheriant at the time, i never told the doctor i was on, Clomid,nolva, clen , t3 and keto. So they hooked me up to the ivs and did blood work.

Most likely it was something bad i ate, i think it was a chicken breasts but not positive. But the blood work came back. With calicum very low, Potassium very high, and white blood cells very high. Potassium is probablly because i take then supplement to avoid the cramps. Calcium maybe because i dont drink milk and avoid cheese or any dairy. But the white blood cell count was weird. Any thoughts?

Could this be anything with the products?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By the way, havent really eaten in 2 days, too scared. And have not taken then products since thursday just because of the no food and still feel nausea.

fitaccent is offline New Member
    WBC are high because your body is fighting off some infection or whatever is making you sick, that is a normal response of your body.

Thread Information