Sagiedaks is offline New Member

Exclamation Urgent Help! - AR-R transaction issue!

Hello guys,
    Long time lurker, never had the need to post (you guys have been teaching me for the past 18 months, there isn't much I could teach you!) and unfortunately, my first post isn't a pleasant one.

I have an issue with the ar-r site. I recently attempted to order the clen /l-taurine/keto combo, as its incredible and is on sale!

My issue being, everytime I went to process the transaction I got this error:

The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

I thought I'd just stuffed up the addresses, so after trying numerous times with different address combinations and even matching the addresses to a recent order which went through fine, I still was getting the issue.

Now, a few hours later I've checked my Credit Card and its maxxed out with over 1000 dollars charged to it - even though there are no orders placed in my AR-R account!

I'm sure there must just be some kind of bug causing this - but every day without resolution is lots of interest I'm being charged!

Please help - I'm stressing out a little. I've logged a contact form with ar-r also.

Cheers guys

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r will take care of it. Don't sweat it.

btw I just made an order and it went through just fine.

jtrulow899 is offline Junior Member
    ya just give them time, they will get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagiedaks View Post
    Hello guys,
    Long time lurker, never had the need to post (you guys have been teaching me for the past 18 months, there isn't much I could teach you!) and unfortunately, my first post isn't a pleasant one.

I have an issue with the ar-r site. I recently attempted to order the clen /l-taurine/keto combo, as its incredible and is on sale!

My issue being, everytime I went to process the transaction I got this error:

The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

I thought I'd just stuffed up the addresses, so after trying numerous times with different address combinations and even matching the addresses to a recent order which went through fine, I still was getting the issue.

Now, a few hours later I've checked my Credit Card and its maxxed out with over 1000 dollars charged to it - even though there are no orders placed in my AR-R account!

I'm sure there must just be some kind of bug causing this - but every day without resolution is lots of interest I'm being charged!

Please help - I'm stressing out a little. I've logged a contact form with ar-r also.

Cheers guys

Very interesting error. If you haven't already done so, please send an email to [email protected] with as much detail as possible, first and last name, address, cc info, etc. Like i said, very strange error, we will get it sorted out for you quickly.

AR-R

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Damn, that was quick...best in the biz!

AR-R contacted me, appears to be an AVS issue with my Card Issuer and the charges will be dropped form my card within 48 hours. Strange as recently I ordered with the same card - must be my bank stuffing around.

but seriously guys, props to AR-R. Look at this for service. I don't know any company like this.

Cheers AR-R, i'll certainly be purchasing more once I've figured out whats going on!

due to a recent spike in chargebacks, we had to change a couple of rules in authorize.net, Sagiedaks, that is correct, the card was declined because it doesn't support AVS. Try using a different card, shouldn't have any problems. Thanks again,

AR-R

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Lmao cant never trust these things...

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Lmao cant never trust these things...
    Purpose of the post was to never defame AR-R , just asking for help.

ebonics is offline New Member
    ar-r

i am in the same situation, along with my friend in australia... we both suspect our cards are not AVS enabled, and they are our oonly cards.

surely there is a way to manually over-ride this on your end? otherwise there's no possible way to actually make this order for us...

Estee is offline New Member
    Im from australia and am also having this problem. No credit cards or banks in australia support AVS and i dont think they will anytime soon.
    I have purchased with success of ar-r many times but now im screwed.

Ar-r is there any way you can turn the AVS system off for international orders?

Estee is offline New Member
    After much research into AVS as i thought my credit card was stuffed i think i may have found a solution for ar-r . I found this link to a forum where a merchant is having the exact problems as us aussies and a-r. It follows how they got the problem solved.

http://www.forum.psoft.net/showthread.php?t=29344

Hope this can help the ar-r guys out!

Jibbyrish is offline New Member
    Bump for resolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AR-R ,

I'm also Australian (you guys knew this, but for other forum readers...)
    I contacted my bank and they confirmed my card is AVS enabled - all cards from this bank are by default.

Could it be as one of the above posters said, an issue with the AVS comparisons being made in AUS? Possibly something to do with the way our addresses are formatted over here? I've run a website with a shopping cart function before, i know how much of a pain it can be.

Looking forward to a response so I can continue purchasing your great products

Cheers.

Very good points have been brought up within this thread. I will keep everyone posted on what a possible resolution can be done. Estee, thank you for sharing that link.

AR-R

sensfan is offline New Member
    Yep Im Aussie also, I had to contact AR-R through email before they would even send my first order. I have placed another one since and I still haven't received a tracking number a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan View Post
    Yep Im Aussie also, I had to contact AR-R through email before they would even send my first order. I have placed another one since and I still haven't received a tracking number a week later.
    This is exactly what happened to me. The Charges will drop off your credit card about 48 hrs later. You don't get a tracking number due to the order not actually finalizing. Don't stress though, AR-R are great and I'm sure they'll get back to u asap.

Thread Information