lrdcn3 is offline New Member

got my clen but wondering......

I just recieved my clen from AR-R , but was wondering what a good dose cycle would be, I know to start at 20mcg ed 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but dont know when I should up the dose. I have been trying to research it here but am unable to find any help so I figured I would just come out and ask.

stats
    Age-34
    wieght-253 lbs.
    height-6' 3"
    bf- around 15-17%

mesonerz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdcn3 View Post
    I just recieved my clen from AR-R , but was wondering what a good dose cycle would be, I know to start at 20mcg ed 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but dont know when I should up the dose. I have been trying to research it here but am unable to find any help so I figured I would just come out and ask.

stats
    Age-34
    wieght-253 lbs.
    height-6' 3"
    bf- around 15-17%
    Im almost in the same boat as you. Im 30,6-4,230,maybe 15% bf. I am also having a hard time about finding good user info on these products. Everybody on here swears by them but it seems hard to get some real good info on them. The AR-R website does offer info but uses way too many scientific terms that i have no idea what they mean. I get the general idea, maybe im just being too picky. . Let us know how the clen works though.

Did you get any keto to supplement with, if you get keto you can run clen longer than 2 weeks at a time. Also the dose is different for everyone because it affects everyone different. Start at 20 mcgs and work your way up. I stay around 100 mcgs that dose works well for me.

Estee is offline New Member

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Because everyone reacts different to it, people often recommend upping the dose gradually until you notice a slight constant trembling. Whatever the dose is that causes the trembling in you, this is your effective dose. In general, as a rule, you shouldn't go over 100mcg/120mcg per day. Drink lots of water.

you need to up the dose gradually to help your body get used to it. It's tough on the heart, so you don't want to jump in with high doses. Always taper.

It's best to split the doses up into 2x per day. About 9am and 3pm...don't take too late in the day, as sleeplessness may result from this.

Stay away from sugars, fats, and carbs while taking Clen to get the best results.

Good luck

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    everyone is different with clen , I use around 120 mcg per day and supplement keto so I don't have to go off.

I would definitely get some keto so you can run clen longer, no need to take a 2 week break.

Thread Information