Thread: Clomi Dosage?

JCC
    JCC is offline New Member

Clomi Dosage?

I'm way confused. The bottle says 70 ml 35 mg/ml. If I'm doing the math correctly, drawing 140 mg (4 ml) gets you to the "4 cc" (= 4 ml) level on the oral syringe.

Yet after two weeks of drawing 4 ml/day (140/140/105), which should have drawn 80% of the bottle, it remains almost full. Am I missing something?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    You sure you've been drawing a full 4ml? What size syringe do you have?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCC View Post
    I'm way confused. The bottle says 70 ml 35 mg/ml. If I'm doing the math correctly, drawing 140 mg (4 ml) gets you to the "4 cc" (= 4 ml) level on the oral syringe.

Yet after two weeks of drawing 4 ml/day (140/140/105), which should have drawn 80% of the bottle, it remains almost full. Am I missing something?
    Why are you drawing that much out at a time??

How much are you taking a day?

JCC
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    You sure you've been drawing a full 4ml? What size syringe do you have?
    it's the 10cc oral syringe that came from ar-r - i know 1cc=1ml, so it should be the case that 4ccs (or "4" on the syringe) should get me 140mg

the cycle is 3 wk 140/140/105, which should use up the entire bottle, but as of wk 2 there is about 90 pct left

i also looked at a 10cc insulin needle I have for hcg just to make sure i was drawing correctly, and it's exactly the same amt

i'm scratching my head on this one - i've purchased other ar-r products like t3and clen and had no measuring issues whatsoever - i'd love to hear that they gave me a yr supply, but want to be sure

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I dont know what else to say.... You need to do some research! I am afraid that you have no idea what you are doing....If you are taking 140 to 150 mgs of clomid a day then thats way way to much!

What are your stats? age? cycle exp? etc
    What was your cycle?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    You sure it's 10cc? The syringe that ar-r gives you is a 1cc syringe. Did you buy the 10cc syringe separately? 10cc is a big syringe.

I'm guessing you are going to the .4mark on 1cc which would explain why you have so much left. Which is good, actually, because your dosage of clomid is way high.

70/70/35/35 would be better.

JCC
    that has to be the issue, thx - i never had to use the oral syringe before and most of the damn letters/numbers wiped off the syringe when i got it - thx a mil

I did 100/100/50/50 with another product and I didn't see any noticeable results with atrophy so I increased dosage this time around - could just have been a bad product - figured there's no harm in trying to increase

if that doesn't work, next time around i'm trying hcg /nolva/aromasin based on a few recommendations i've seen/heard

thx again toothache

JCC
    btw i checked this thread but it didn't include the oral syringe measurements (e.g., 2 syringes) and it didn't list clomid

AR-R dosage chart

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I also like to go with 70/35/35/35 for clomid pct.

Thread Information