SuperBird is offline Associate Member

Dosing Prami in CC ?

This is my first use of Prami. I read that some are injecting .25mg/.25cc-ml. - (1 quarter of a CC/ML ?) as a daily Prami dose? then maybe moving up to .50mg/half a CC? correct as being substantial enough.

but others have stated .125 ? how are you dosing .125 in a syringe? youre eyeing out a half quarter of a cc/ml?

maybe i need to go to bed, am i too tired to see this as that simple?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Got this from another site:

Prolactin suppression using Pramipexole

For Prevention: when you are taking something that can cause prolactin issues or when you just want to lower prolactin, for the benefits of lowering prolactin.

0.125 (1/8) to 0.5mg (1/2) per day should generally be sufficient for most users. With prevention slow escalation should not be an issue

For Treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, Gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then SLOWLY escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up. see bottom for exceptions

doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. if it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. a good number of people will notice niether. taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.

btw ar-r 's prami is oral and not injectable.

Bingo. that is exactly what i was looking for, i wish that were stickied in a prami thread in ARRs stuff here.

and the funny part is that added "btw" at the bottom...... i thought ARRs prami was injectable. i didnt even find it specified as oral.

you just cleared everything up for me with that post. now i can take tonights dose right here right now.

thanks for that
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-10-2010 at 09:13 AM.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Gich

very good advice, hope the liquid prami wokrs well for you.

alright. say what you want. throw it at me. i cant explain it. in light of that i always need the highest dosages of things, its just a track record. i went with my first dose of .5 figuring i will go in at .5 and sustain that amount all the way through hoping im good with the average mid-line dosing.

i woke up last night at 3am. the wall across from my bed has my tv, stereo, laptop, cable box, power strips. so i have an array of little colored LED lights, tv= red, stereo speakers = green, power strips = red, laptop = blue, and more.

I am not bullshitting, when i woke up those little lights were flying at me like UFOs. and my clothes cabinet was sneaking up on me. at first i was a little flipped, but then i started laughing. after two or three minutes of it i got bored and went back to sleep.

this had to have been the prami. unless something else was fooling around with my head chemicals. but everything else ive been taking regularly with no funny stuff. although..... most mornings if its still dark i hallucinate spiders, but ive done that for years and my LED lights have never decided to fly around. maybe it just happened to be on the first night i took the prami. for six months now i am constantly getting swirling sensations in my head, constantly im looking at my laptop and my head tries to turn to the left. i dont know, i just wondered if the prami might have a roll in this here.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    alright. say what you want. throw it at me. i cant explain it. in light of that i always need the highest dosages of things, its just a track record. i went with my first dose of .5 figuring i will go in at .5 and sustain that amount all the way through hoping im good with the average mid-line dosing.

i woke up last night at 3am. the wall across from my bed has my tv, stereo, laptop, cable box, power strips. so i have an array of little colored LED lights, tv= red, stereo speakers = green, power strips = red, laptop = blue, and more.

I am not bullshitting, when i woke up those little lights were flying at me like UFOs. and my clothes cabinet was sneaking up on me. at first i was a little flipped, but then i started laughing. after two or three minutes of it i got bored and went back to sleep.

this had to have been the prami. unless something else was fooling around with my head chemicals. but everything else ive been taking regularly with no funny stuff. although..... most mornings if its still dark i hallucinate spiders, but ive done that for years and my LED lights have never decided to fly around. maybe it just happened to be on the first night i took the prami. for six months now i am constantly getting swirling sensations in my head, constantly im looking at my laptop and my head tries to turn to the left. i dont know, i just wondered if the prami might have a roll in this here.
    that happens to me also when im stoned, enjoy.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post

For Prevention: when you are taking something that can cause prolactin issues or when you just want to lower prolactin, for the benefits of lowering prolactin.

0.125 (1/8) to 0.5mg (1/2) per day should generally be sufficient for most users. With prevention slow escalation should not be an issue

For Treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, Gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then SLOWLY escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up. see bottom for exceptions

doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. if it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. a good number of people will notice niether. taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.

btw ar-r's prami is oral and not injectable.
    Nice!!!

Thanks T

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post

btw ar-r's prami is oral and not injectable.
    That's awesome!

Thread Information