SuperBird is offline Associate Member

I gave my girlfriend IPT141 today. she likes it.

*** this is just a story of a days antics. I do not advise anyone to follow in my footsteps. This is purely for reading entertainment only. My antics from time to time are irresponsible and dangerous, or risky to some degree. Do not read this with any intentions to make a responsible decision when using the products mentioned. Especially when using those products on someone other than yourself.

after a week of getting nothing out of my ipt141 i thought maybe its bogus or at least underdosed or something. so i decided to test it on my girl.

I didnt tell her too much in detail because i didnt want there to be a placebo effect. id just wait and see if she gave me those details on her own. i merely told her this would harmlessly heighten our experience together. she trusts me deeply.

we only have a few hours in the day before she heads off for work around 4pm, and she didnt show up until 12:30. so at 1-1:30 i gave her the goods. i didnt have time to give her the loratadine an hour before i injected her, so i just gave her 1 loratadine and 1 loperamide (for common side effects) at the time of injection. i was hoping to salvage as much of the day as i could so that we might both experience this together.

ok, i pulled out the syringes and she yelled "injection!!", (my girlfriend is asian so its funny when she yelled that) oh yea, i forgot to tell you, its an injection. but painless, subcutaneous and very small. ok, she gave me "the look" but went along willingly. i squeezed her skin and said see you didnt feel a thing, and she said wha? and then i pushed it in. actually she still didnt feel a thing. so, so far i had her trust wholeheartedly.

so i gave her 1mg/1ml. 1 loratadine and 1 loperamide all at 1:15pm. **Actually i gave her .5mg and waited 15 minutes but she felt nothing no flushing at all, so i then gave her another .5mg. (total dose 1mg) and i waited, she said she doesnt feel anything and when will she feel it. i said you just tell me. so we lay in bed and watch tv. and 15 minutes later she says hey, my forehead hot (remember asian haha). i said ah, ok, well thats a common side affect that people say they feel after injecting, its called flushing. so at least now i know your feeling a common side affect so we are on track. an hour goes by and nothing else. about 1 hour and 15 minutes later she complains that her body is really aching and that she has a bad headache. i apologize to her and explain thats common. so then i give her a tylenol. 10 minutes later at 4:00pm she goes to the bathroom and throws up three or four times. again, i explain this is common. the throwup and nausea lasted for about 10 minutes and then began to go away quite fast. after 15 minutes she felt much better. although she did have some body aches still. so now shes beginning to get back to normal. i give her a rehydrating drink and we sit for a few minutes and shes content again. 10 minutes later she left for work.

8:00pm. my girlfriend calls me and says hey, this stuff is working on me! i said what? she said this stuff is really working on me. i said no kidding? tell me whats going on. she says, between my legs i feel like i need to keep touching myself there. i said what else, tell me more. she said i have a feeling in my leg that i dont understand and it really tingle. but im very wet and warm feeling there. she said....... that stuff really works on me, im very horny. she says i keep having to move my legs together and i have an urge to rub myself. i think it makes me crazy here tonight. - it goes on, and she basically wishes i was there. and that the feeling just keeps going. she ask how long it will last, and i told her i hear it can last up to 72 hours. she says i will be to your place early in the morning. she said she really likes the feeling this give her and she never feel it like that. and then she said its sad that it wont work for you (me) right now. just for informative stats..... my girlfriend is 4.9 foot tall and 90 pounds. Yea, ridiculously smaller than me.

well, true enough, i upped my Prami to 1.5, and my ipt141 up to 2mg. and it didnt nothing for me yet. so i have another issue somewhere else inhibiting ipt141s ability to affect me. i have a feeling if i dont get my woody straightened out tomorrow that my tongue is going to have charlie horses and muscle spasms all night tomorrow night.

so i did it. she did it. and she likes it. and tomorrow we'll see how well we work together on it. and we will also see what its lifespan is. i will post an update on tomorrows behavior. i posted this as accurately as i could leaving nothing out and giving details to the minute. i hope it answers anyones questions from a local experience that i promise i give as accurately as i can.

***** UPDATE AUGUST 24. 2010*******

My girlfriend has been a way for a couple of days and yesterday she was here but i was so sick from the asian native street chicken food poisoning that i really didnt feel like doing much.

so i asked her about the second day on pt141 in which she wasnt here for. she explained that on the second morning she woke really restless. thoughts of sex immediately. and throughout the day really was reminded by intermittent sensations of something like a clitoris throb, and a tingling. she felt the urge to rub, but didnt know if it made it worse or settled it down. she just kept getting the feelings throughout the day and that it pretty much preoccupied her day. she said she could have tirelessly had sex all day long at that level. meaning we have sex all day long no problem, but she never felt that kind of heightened sensation and need for pounding as when on the PT. an excitement for it, but just not the level and duration. i assume she means like me...... when i see my girlfriend for the first time in three days that first minute of pulling the panties down and insertion is the greatest, but after three more times that day, none are as good as the first minute of that day. and i think she means that first minute lasts all day.

and then i asked her about the third day. i said make sure of what you tell me, dont just tell me a general "yea" answer if its not accurate. because im trying to pass on accurate information. ..... she laughed saying your telling people about this?. i said, kinda, im posting it in the steroid forum you always see me reading, but there are no names or pictures, yet. hahhahah. anyhow. she said yes, i did feel it the third day. she said she didnt wake up so horny. but through out the day, did feel more desire to have sex than usual. but there wasnt excessive dry humping, and clit throb and stuff as like the prior day, but she says it definitely worked the third day, she would have been all over me. and then she blurted out....BUT IT MAKE ME SO TIRED SOOOOO TIRED. she complained that she had no energy to do anything other than the sex.......... (thats because i do all the work). she said she was so tired that it really wasnt a good feeling unless im with her. The fourth day, nothing. just starting to get her regular energy back. and that the fatigue is something to deal with if youre not spending all three days with someone.

now obviously every girl will respond differently. my girl is only 4.9 tall and 90 pounds. next time i'll make sure she gets the loratadine at least an hour ahead of time and i'll keep her jacked up on energy drinks daily.

Look for round 2. Hopefully with video.

***** August 24. 2010

she asked me for another shot today. but i said no because its too late in the day, it was already 1:30. and i said i still dont feel so good from that poison street chicken. but we still carried on nicely in my limited current capacity(fina/tren dick) of minimal libido. anyhow, TONIGHT SHES FEELING A FEVER...... and she could have easily blamed it on the pt141 not knowing. so im glad i did not give it to her today, because that would have been a false report on the reactions of todays injection. some things are just ironic, you gotta keep that in mind.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-25-2010 at 08:20 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What a story SB! Sending her away on bremelanotide?! haha. Good luck to you and the tongue tomorrow night Great writing, enjoyed the read...look forward to updates

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Sending her away on bremelanotide?! haha.
    yea, thats ridiculous isnt it . but i just had to see if it worked and i was hoping that maybe it kicked in before 4pm and that i would get a brief experience out of it. but no, it really takes the full four or five hours to kick in. i think it may have taken her six hours. but thats ok, if its lifespan is commonly 72 hours, im still getting a ride on this. ha.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    great info on pt-141, very good info. Keep us updated on how long the effects last.

well, its inevitable. anything that can go wrong will go wrong. after loading my girlfriend up on the pt love fuel, she couldnt come back for two days because of different things, and then tonight i got a little bothered and just told her to stay home. so now i have to start the clock over with a new dose when i feel like talking to her again. she can be a real master of interrupting my internal harmony and peace sometimes. well, all of them for that matter.

sorry for the delay. but it is my foremost intention to continue my research on this matter. and to keep anyone posted that is interested. but hey, so far, that should be enough to sell any woman on this stuff. i look forward to continuing........

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hopefully she did no go out and find someone else to scratch her itch.....

Yeah I love the Asian talk also, my woman is Asian as well. Sometimes you have to ask 2 or 3x what they said even though I understand perfectly most of the time. It's just the accent.

4' 9" NICE. do you dress her up in the typical school uniform? LOL Mine is taller, 5' 3" but weights 105 lbs. She says she needs to tone up and loose a couple more pounds.... Got to love them.

PS her daughter is a doll, just turned 5 and while watching Bigger, Faster, Stronger the other day when they Showed Arnold flexing she looked at me and said You are bigger with a serious face.... hahahahahaha She is learning early how to impress a man.

lol, tell us how the new dose goes. IPT-141 sounds very interesting.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    just a note of reference... "i" PT-141 is just PT-141. The "i" associated with the AR-R product can be confusing. I can speculate as to why they do this, but if they have already done so can someone drop me a PM?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    just a note of reference... "i" PT-141 is just PT-141. The "i" associated with the AR-R product can be confusing. I can speculate as to why they do this, but if they have already done so can someone drop me a PM?
    I was wondering about that too. i thought maybe its just to separate their product from others, but i keep forgetting to ask about that.

Updated. I added this to the original post, but added this post in case no one noticed im updating the original................

My girlfriend has been a way for a couple of days and yesterday she was here but i was so sick from the asian native street chicken food poisoning that i really didnt feel like doing much.

so i asked her about the second day on pt141 in which she wasnt here for. she explained that on the second morning she woke really restless. thoughts of sex immediately. and throughout the day really was reminded by intermittent sensations of something like a clitoris throb, and a tingling. she felt the urge to rub, but didnt know if it made it worse or settled it down. she just kept getting the feelings throughout the day and that it pretty much preoccupied her day. she said she could have tirelessly had sex all day long at that level. meaning we have sex all day long no problem, but she never felt that kind of heightened sensation and need for pounding as when on the PT. an excitement for it, but just not the level and duration. i assume she means like me...... when i see my girlfriend for the first time in three days that first minute of pulling the panties down and insertion is the greatest, but after three more times that day, none are as good as the first minute of that day. and i think she means that first minute lasts all day.

and then i asked her about the third day. i said make sure of what you tell me, dont just tell me a general "yea" answer if its not accurate. because im trying to pass on accurate information. ..... she laughed saying your telling people about this?. i said, kinda, im posting it in the steroid forum you always see me reading, but there are no names or pictures, yet. hahhahah. anyhow. she said yes, i did feel it the third day. she said she didnt wake up so horny. but through out the day, did feel more desire to have sex than usual. but there wasnt excessive dry humping, and clit throb and stuff as like the prior day, but she says it definitely worked the third day, she would have been all over me. and then she blurted out....BUT IT MAKE ME SO TIRED SOOOOO TIRED. she complained that she had no energy to do anything other than the sex.......... (thats because i do all the work). she said she was so tired that it really wasnt a good feeling unless im with her. The fourth day, nothing. just starting to get her regular energy back. and that the fatigue is something to deal with if youre not spending all three days with someone.

now obviously every girl will respond differently. my girl is only 4.9 tall and 90 pounds. next time i'll make sure she gets the loratadine at least an hour ahead of time and i'll keep her jacked up on energy drinks daily.

Last edited by SuperBird; 08-23-2010 at 07:19 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    Updated. I added this to the original post, but added this post in case no one noticed im updating the original................

Video huh? That could be interesting. Got to love them Asian girls who are not afraid of the camera. I have a few private videos myself.

Did you ask her if she found a way to scratch her itch? Yeah hopefully next time you have better luck. You dont want to send her away again needing satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Video huh? That could be interesting. Got to love them Asian girls who are not afraid of the camera. I have a few private videos myself.

Did you ask her if she found a way to scratch her itch? Yeah hopefully next time you have better luck. You dont want to send her away again needing satisfied.
    right on dude. i love my asian girlfriend more than ANY american girlfriend ive had. they have absolutely no inhibitions. they are on board for what ever you want and its all fun and excitement for them!!!! the way life should be. american chicks are frigid and boring. they think theyve really jacked up their sexiness level if they even hike a leg for you. Asian women are the only way to go. i love mine. we are a blast together all the time. and get along righteously. and yea, they LOVE being in sex/sexy pictures and home movies. Asian chicks are absolutely the greatest, stylish and sexy all life long.

yea, i asked her how she satisfied the itch, and she said all she could do is rub that spot all day. and shes got this little ring vibrator i gave her. no one would even know its there. you know they have them with remotes now?

***** she asked me for another shot today. but i said no because its too late in the day, it was already 1:30. and i said i still dont feel so good from that poison street chicken. but we still carried on nicely in my limited current capacity. anyhow, TONIGHT SHES FEELING A FEVER...... and she could have easily blamed it on the pt141 not knowing. so im glad i did not give it to her today, because that would have been a false report on the reactions of todays injection. some things are just ironic, you gotta keep that in mind.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-24-2010 at 06:32 AM.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the updates, sounds like ipt 141 is very good

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    great ipt-141 info, been wanting to learn more about it for a while.

Thread Information