johnson23 is offline New Member

Shipping and Quantity question

I ordered Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL on the 13th. I got a confirmation email. My first question is i have yet to get a tracking number for the product. It said i would get the number. Also i am confused as to how much 50mL 20mg/mL is. I am doing a 4 week 40/40/20/20. Do i have enough??

SNRose07 is offline Junior Member
    if there is 20mg/ml and 50ml worth, 20*50= 1000mg total

40mg for 14 days... 40*14=560mg
    20mg for 14 days... 20*14=280mg
    280+560=840mg total used during your PCT

You will have 160mg left over after you are done.

Thanks alot. Also I have read into gyno alot and the only reason why i might have it is because i have to much estrogen and not enough test in my system. my body fat is just under 10 percent. So will nolva help this problem.

It could, depending on the cause of the gyno and severity and amount of time you have had it.

Here is a gyno reversal protocol

All you need to know about GYNO.

How old are you? What caused your gyno?

i ran a winny only cycle at 50mg ed for 7 weeks. I was cut and inever had any signs of gyno. I have been off for a week know and in that week i have developed a lump under my niple and some fat in my chest area(gyno). So i got the nolva for pct however i am also hoping it will get rid of my gyno or should i take letro with it?

Don't take this the wrong way, but before venturing into something, you should be reading and understanding as much as possible about that subject so you can complete your task with highest efficiency and maximal results... at any new task.

In saying that, you should have had PCT on hand ready before you started your cycle and started your PCT as soon as you were done with your winstrol . Most certainly the failure of a PCT caused a terrible estrogen side effects, and in turn, your gyno. I don't think there is any AAS you can take that does not require a PCT.

I have no first hand knowledge I could offer you on this subject, I can only offer you the knowledge I have acquired from reading over time. How long has it been since you came off winstrol? From my understanding, you should probably start your normal PCT ASAP. Complete that, then if you still have gyno symptoms, run the letro protocol. Make sure you fully read it and fully understand it. If you don't, ask questions. There are more knowledgeable people around here that will ensure you do everything correctly.

So i ordered my nolva last friday and its been almost a week and they haven't sent me a tracking number for the product. Also how long does it usually take to ship to canada.

Thread Information