testking23 is offline New Member

ar-r clen underdosed.????????

is any one else finding the clen to be weak,
    ive never used clen before,ive worked may way up over the last week to
    140mcg,and to tell you the truth im not feeling any thing,WTF?????
    should i keep upping the dose.......????

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    weird

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    I just got mine the other day and i have been working my way up, starting at 20mcg to now at 80mcg splitting the doses in 2 usually but having them before 2pm. It's my first time too so it is hard to comment but I have still been cramping like a mofo and always dehydrated when Im working so usually i drink a tonne of water. Shakes are only present say if i put some pressure on an area of my body.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I have used their clen with very good success. Maybe you have a high tolerance. I know I can only take around 100 mcgs per day.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r 's clen is legit.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Ar-r's clen is legit.
    yes, and is much much more stronger that the well known brand i was taking a month before. this is a fact.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just started yesterday at 40mcg and I'm already shaking and can feel my heart beating faster.

testking23 is offline New Member
    quick feed back,,,,
    the shit is working 100% ive been running it with t3,also my diet is spot on too. now for about 2 weeks,,,
    lost 5.6kg,,ive been at 140mcg for about 8 days and can honestly say it feels like its doing nothing, no shakes, nothing??????????????

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    try doing some fine motor movements with your fingers, you'll notice the shakes. If I try to hold sushi with chopsticks its on.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testking23 View Post
    quick feed back,,,,
    the shit is working 100% ive been running it with t3,also my diet is spot on too. now for about 2 weeks,,,
    lost 5.6kg,,ive been at 140mcg for about 8 days and can honestly say it feels like its doing nothing, no shakes, nothing??????????????
    your body has adjusted. just let it roll at that. you dont want to keep your body overloaded. its working. I take a day or two off a week to let my body rest from it and react to the new energy again when i start back.

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    I adjusted to it fairly quickly, no shakes at 160mcg near the end of my 2 week cycle, heart rate was crazy and i did sweat a lot more. Girlfriend always said i felt really hot all the time. Good stuff

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    you should be taking your temp before taking clen and then taking it on clen to make sure the therms are working. it will also tell you if it lost effectiveness before you stop in two weeks or so.

I also agree its legit as when i was testing doses I went up to far and had my chest pounding and shaking for a few hours, 20mg down from that was perfect.

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    I have had nothing but good things about ar-r 's products, specially the clen and t3. I just wished they would make more products (i.e. hgh )

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't just keep upping the dosage. Some people have said it can induce a heart attack especially in those who are prone such as the really out of shape.

Oh and Ive purchased over $1,000 with AR-R and never had any issue

Walnutz is offline Member
    I wouldn't up the dosage either. Even if you don't feel the sides it's still affecting your heart and a large dose can give you a heart attack.

Ar-r 's chems are definitely legit.

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testking23 View Post
    is any one else finding the clen to be weak,
    ive never used clen before,ive worked may way up over the last week to
    140mcg,and to tell you the truth im not feeling any thing,WTF?????
    should i keep upping the dose.......????

i know this is going to sound a bit off bud, but are you sure you are actually taking 140mcg?? you wouldn't be the first person to take a way smaller dose than what you actually think you're taking...

where is the fluid level on your syringe when your dosing??

ive also been having this problem, im currently half way through my second week and took 140mcg(or what i would assume is that much) this morning and barely felt anything. i have done two cycles of ar-r clen before and had much more responses from my body even at 40-80mcg. it has been more than a year and maybe the syringe measurements have changed as i noticed it is a bit skinnier than the one i was using before, currently i am measuring with each small tick on the syringe being 20mcg, making every large tick on the syringe 100mcg, is this correct? if so, then i would second the notion about maybe a batch of clen being a bit underdosed

Every big hash mark on a 1ml syringe (ie, the 1, 2, 3, 4 etc marks) = 20mcg clen

140mcg would be up to the 7 hash mark (.7ml)

jtuner77 is offline Member
    If you read my previous posts I have had the exact same issue. I sweat a little and my HR and temp is up but no weight is lost and it just plain feels week. Diet is spot on and workout is on point as well.

I took a month off and drank 3ml of Keto a night for a month and i hope that helped the receptors cleanse but to be frank I feel it is weak and I was up to 180mcg a day and 100mcg of T-3 as well.

My first cycle of Clen was from an underground lab and I can tell you that in a month I dropped 16lbs from that batch. Maybe it's just cause I have a high tolerance for thermos but I just didn't feel it with this batch of AR-R Clen.

I am not saying it's not legit cause it is but I just feel it's underdosed or that it's my body. 1 of the 2.

I think it's your body. At 40mcg, I got the shakes. And now at 80mcg, other people are noticing my shaking and I'm definitely perspiring from it.

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Shakes at 40mcg also, 60, 80 , never even had to go past 100mcg my self. That was my max dose.. All good here.. Was doing 2 days on 1 off...

sixoner is offline Member
    yeah powerclean guy you were only dosing like 30mcg.. don't feel bad you're not the only one that has made the mistake of misreading a syringe... i posted this in another thread on here cause i noticed there was some confusion

the oral syringe that comes with AR-R clen does not measure in ml's., it is a 1ml syringe.

it is graduated into tenths of 1ml the small lines are 4mcg increments with the bigger lines being 20mcg increments

the full syringe to the 1ml mark is a 200mcg dose..
    at the .1 mark = 20mcg
    at the .2 mark = 40mcg
    at the .3 mark = 60mcg
    at the .4 mark = 80mcg
    at the .5 mark = 100mcg
    at the .6 mark = 120mcg
    at the .7 mark = 140mcg
    at the .8 mark = 160mcg
    at the .9 mark = 180mcg
    at the 1ml mark (full syringe) = 200mcg
    *** note***these measurements are for clen that is 200mcg per ml

I'm currently on day 13 dosing @ 120mcg a day my body weight is 172lb. starting weight was 176lb but my intentions were not to lose weight just shed off some body fat the clen seems to be working its ass off on my end. I will post some before and afters when I'm done, plan on running it 6-8weeks...took me about 6 days to ramp up and adjust to it been @120mcg a day since. only thing I dread is having to sit around on this stuff..working out and doing cardio I feel great but on days off well it blows makes you want to move that's for sure...

i take my dose every day between 1:30pm and 2:30pm, I workout around 5pm-ish everyday do my cardio first thing in the a.m. on empty 4days about to bump it to 5days. I take 500mg of taurine pre-workout haven't experienced any cramping, havent had any problems going to sleep at night either..

BBT was slightly lower today but not all the way to base before i began dosing the clen was going to begin dosing keto tonight but i will wait until tomorrow which will be day #14 plan on running 1mg of keto every night till the end of the cycle. then maybe for an additional week after

this is my log so far

day 1- 10mcg (i was a dumb ass i misread the syringe was attempting to take 60mcg)
    day 2- 60mcg within 30min shaking and baking workout was intense
    day 3- 80mcg still felt the effects slightly from day2 new dose made the shakes steady
    day 4- 100mcg starting to adjust keeping @100mcg this shit is intense!!
    day 5- 100mcg stylin everything looking good
    day 6- 100mcg feeling great going to step it up to 120mcg to see if i can hang
    day 7- 120mcg shakes are about the same as 100mcg temp is slightly higher

day 8- 120mcg all good
    day 9- 120mcg going good body temp slightly higher
    day 10- 120mcg stylin might bump up to 140mcg
    day 11- 120mcg got scared 120mcg is fine working good
    day 12- 120mcg all good
    day 13- 120mcg body temp lowest since day 1 start keto @ 1mg
    day 14-

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Just took clen for the first time, only 20mcg and hands shaking a little bit off of that. Took it right before morning cardio and noticed I was sweating big time only 5 minutes in which is not normal.

I was trying to write out an estimate for a client and I was like what the hell hand was all over the place , that stuff is definitely as advertised. I can't imagine what 100mcg will do.

Mine sure is not underdosed.

yeah i definitely must have misread, i just remember reading the syringe that way when i did two cycles last year, did they recently change to a 1ml syringe? i believe the one i used before was bigger and thus caused me to measure by the smaller hash marks, either way went for 50mcgs today, felt nice after a year off, thanks for the help guys

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerclean or gohome View Post
    yeah i definitely must have misread, i just remember reading the syringe that way when i did two cycles last year, did they recently change to a 1ml syringe? i believe the one i used before was bigger and thus caused me to measure by the smaller hash marks, either way went for 50mcgs today, felt nice after a year off, thanks for the help guys
    I have ordered like 5 things over the past few months and they all came with a 1ml syringe.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    You can monitor you're heart rate on many tredmils that should tell you.

extatic is offline New Member
    day 1- 20mcg
    day 2- 20mcg
    day 3- 40mcg
    day 4- 60mcg
    day 5- 80mcg
    day 6- 100mcg
    day 7- 120mcg
    day 8- 140mcg
    day 9- 160mcg

Still nothing, also stacking with T3. Felt no jitters or elevated body temperature.
    What should i do? contact ar-r ?
    Last edited by extatic; 09-22-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    The batch that I got from them works. Batch # CL814101. Usually after day 8 I don't feel it anymore but that is me.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Havent been on for a while but about 6 months ago I used Ar-r clen & found it was under dosed.I started at 20mcgs & felt nothing & ended with 180mcgs still felt nothin.Dont know if it was my body or the clen was under dosed.I contacted Ar-r & they sent me another bottle & same results...nothin!!! So maybe its just my body!

Thread Information