PK-V is offline Productive Member

Arrow AR-R ~I have a question for you~

Under your prolactin antagonizers sub section I see you only sell pramipexole. I am aware that cabergoline is a better alternative as a prolactin antagonizer but I see that you do not stock it.

It has also come to my conclusion that cabergoline is unstable and pretty much useless in liquid form. A lot of places claim to they suspend it in alcohol peg and glycerin for stability, now im no chemist and not sure how or if these suspensions are effective at maintaining the integrity of the compound.

So the question to you is:

Is the reason you do not stock cabergoline is that it becomes unstable and inactive in liquid form?

- PK-V

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Under your prolactin antagonizers sub section I see you only sell pramipexole. I am aware that cabergoline is a better alternative as a prolactin antagonizer but I see that you do not stock it.

It has also come to my conclusion that cabergoline is unstable and pretty much useless in liquid form. A lot of places claim to they suspend it in alcohol peg and glycerin for stability, now im no chemist and not sure how or if these suspensions are effective at maintaining the integrity of the compound.

So the question to you is:

Is the reason you do not stock cabergoline is that it becomes unstable and inactive in liquid form?

- PK-V

Thanks for the inquiry. Rather than discuss the proper techniques of suspending cabergoline (which there are proper techniques), i'll just say yes, all we carry for now in terms of prolactin antagonizers is pramipexole (which, in several ways is a superior product). However, stay posted to the site, we are constantly updating our product line of research chemicals.

AR-R

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    Thanks for the inquiry. Rather than discuss the proper techniques of suspending cabergoline (which there are proper techniques), i'll just say yes, all we carry for now in terms of prolactin antagonizers is pramipexole (which, in several ways is a superior product). However, stay posted to the site, we are constantly updating our product line of research chemicals.

AR-R
    Thanks for the reply bud

I'll be making a nice order soon

Thread Information