doddaa is offline Junior Member

Aussies, do you get your pins through AR-R

Hi Guys.

I'm about to place an order at AR-R for Nolva, Clomid, Adex as well as pins syringes & vials. I have read on this board that the research chems get in, but I'm worried the pins & vials may be seized (and conequently the whole order) under Aus's drug paraphernalia laws.

Can any Australian pipe in whether this has been a problem for them & if I should split my order.

Thanks, Doddaa

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    If you order through ar-r they prob will get it in... just dont let them be in the same package as your products or they might think they are steroids .

if you dont theres plenty of australia online pharmacies that sell or even better go to your needle exchange and reap the benefits of our stupid government and get them all free.

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Doddaa you can buy pins and syringes easily enough in Oz. Why bother buying from abroad?

vials may be more difficult though domestically. Separate to be safe.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doddaa View Post
    Hi Guys.

I'm about to place an order at AR-R for Nolva, Clomid, Adex as well as pins syringes & vials. I have read on this board that the research chems get in, but I'm worried the pins & vials may be seized (and conequently the whole order) under Aus's drug paraphernalia laws.

Can any Australian pipe in whether this has been a problem for them & if I should split my order.

Thanks, Doddaa
    Nah you'll be fine. I had 60ml syringes, 18G needles and 50ml sealed vials in the one batch and it all got through. It did however get quarantined for a few days. Not sure why, but it got through, so I don't care too much

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    I went to my local needle exchange 6 months ago and cleared them out of syringes and needles. In hindsight I took a little too much but i didnt want to go back there again for a while. Just google for your nearest location its free too.

doddaa is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your help guys. I've found a local source for pins so I'll go for that. I'm still looking for vials however

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by doddaa View Post
    Thanks for your help guys. I've found a local source for pins so I'll go for that. I'm still looking for vials however
    there some local ones for vials on ebay in australia, i forget the link but pm mr.rose and he show you it.

Thread Information