Thread: UDCA and orals

TRT2010 is offline Member

UDCA and orals

I dont hear much talk about ARR's UDCA and oral steroids . i got to researching this UDCA from ARR because i was you-tube the 2 guys that are sueing TFS and CEL for their liver damage. I am also reaidn alot about how milk thristle really dsnt work and its a bunch of hokum. What are you guys thoughts on this. For any of my frineds that wanna do SD, P-plex, H-drol, anavar , dbol , and only know about milk thistle and cycle support should i mention UDCA for ARR?.

and again for as good as the read is i dont hear much talk abut it.. or am i reading the product description wrong

sixoner is offline Member
    im sure their udca is kick ass and does what it does..my cousin used it on 2 separate cycles and had no problems

main reason i would guess you dont hear too much about it is price, it cost 60bucks.. when you can easily get a big fat bottle of livercare at the 7-11 for like 20bucks

so do you guysd think running UDCA with milk thislte would be a good idea or over kill.. I would assume not sence a new liver cost an arm and a leg then you gotta find a new one of those as well

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I think the UDCA is all you need, great liver supp and may also help lower cholesterol.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I always run udca and milk thistle together.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    udca is a great liver supplement when on a cycle, definitely combine it with anything you want, better safe than sorry.

Thread Information