insidious is offline New Member

Should i take roids? im 18

im 18 should i take roids? and what doses are safe and which ones do you recommend? i don't plan on doing a cycle until 1 year when i have more information and know what i am doing.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you should be 24 or so before you juice. .at the age 18 you can have seriosu consequences since your body is still forming.. use the search feature for "young and steroids " Marcus wrote a very informative thread about this not too long ago.. read that and you will see why you should just wait

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know if you are just trolling, but if you read this site much at all you will learn the common consensus amoung those who know is that a cycle should only be started when you are at least 25-27 yrs of age and have reached you full genetic potential through nutrition and training. Doing a cycle at your age is very likely to cause permanent damage to your HPTA and this is something you definately don't want to have to worry about at 18.

Machine, your beat me to the punch again...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

insidious is offline New Member
    What about doctor's dosage? would that be harmful/ineffective?.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    definately no! just learn how to train and diet and put in your time. It takes years. If you love the immediate workout, time takes care of itself. If you love being in the gym for hours and obsess about everything you ingest, you're onto something. Steroids are over rated.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    doctor wouldn't prescribe it unless you needed it which you don't taking it when you dont need it will do alot of damage.. take the time to read the threads that marcus was kind enough to post for you.. that will answer all the questions..

Thread Information