icno is offline New Member

Clen refrigeration!!!

Hello,

I was browsing through the forums stickies....should have done this before!!!!! to look at my dosage of keto for my clen cycle (pretty surprised its a full syringe 1ml) anyways, I saw the almithy how to store Ar research liquids…

My 2 bottles of clen have been laying around my room, no direct sun, just room temperature for the last month that I have it.

Going into my third week ( I was a bit late ordering keto) the effects were much more milder, if non at all. I wanna stay positive that is because I extended the 2 weeks on, but that thread may me think my chemicals may have “evaporated” or whatever it happens when not refrigerated.

1 month of non refrigeration, Sydney temperature (days have not been really hot so far)… are they gone bad?

thanxs for the help
    Last edited by icno; 10-28-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Your clen is fine. It's recommended to refrigerate but as long as you keep out of direct sunlight and extreme heat then you should be fine.

You shouldn't be using a full ml with the clen. That would be 200mcg and that's a lot.

icno is offline New Member
    thank you very much!

The dosage chart said that 1ml of the Keto syringe is 10 pumps.... should i be taking .1ml? i am pretty sure is 1ml at nights... (btw i can feel the body temperature rising again and shaking... keto works fine ^^)

Nice to now my research liquids are fine

toothache is offline Senior Member
    ar-r ketotifen is dosed at 1mg/ml so take 1ml/day. Ar-r no longer gives out pumps.

Thread Information