zoso7311 is offline New Member

Question tamox froze and seperated.. still good?

When my tamox came in a couple days ago it was frozen. When it thawed it separated to a thicker liquid filling 1/5 of bottom of bottle. When I shake it mixes back but still cloudy separates later. Is it good? Plus its in a taller bottle than last time w same dosage. What's up with that also?

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    It's still good. Heat up some water to a near boil in the microwave and then put the bottle of Tamox into it. Let it warm up and then give it a good shake. Should be clear.

kelevra is offline Member
    Thanks, same happened to me.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aPlinker View Post
    It's still good. Heat up some water to a near boil in the microwave and then put the bottle of Tamox into it. Let it warm up and then give it a good shake. Should be clear.
    that works

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    I have done that before, and the chems still work fine.

zoso7311 is offline New Member
    I put the tamox in glass beaker resting in a pot of hot water w small bubbles before a boil for 10 min. It worked perfect and is as clear as my bottle of clomid. It held for a couple days but is slowly separating again??? Is it still good, or is it a bad batch? Am I gonna have to cook it everyday before use, because that doesn't seem right

Walnutz is offline Member
    Because of the cold weather, tamox will separate. So you may have to re-heat it often but it's still good to go.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    I'd really like to hear an update from zoso.
    I just got tamox yesterday and it came cold and cloudy with crystals on the bottom. I'll try the hot water.

sixoner is offline Member
    keep it at a reasonable room temp not too cold...also you may deform and/or melt the plastic vial.. to be safe transfer it into a glass vial/container to re-heat into suspension then transfer back to the plastic vial. then keep it from the cold and it should stay clear mine did

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    keep it at a reasonable room temp not too cold...also you may deform and/or melt the plastic vial.. to be safe transfer it into a glass vial/container to re-heat into suspension then transfer back to the plastic vial. then keep it from the cold and it should stay clear mine did
    thanks dude, good points. ain't got a beaker, but I'm sure I can improvise with an adequate glass. by the way mine's at room temp right now and there are so many crystals, maybe 1/5th the bottle. but my gear don't get here til this or next week

sixoner is offline Member
    yeah bro anything glass that plastic vial could melt or deform and fail then you'd be S.O.L.

Thread Information