Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never again

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    some of you guys are insane. this isnt amazon.com and you need to realize that. if anyone had a problem with the product they ordered or didnt get exactly what they ordered then i totally understand the complaints but to cry over getting your pack 3 days later then you expected is just insane to me. AR-R puts your order in a box and mails it to you, they have no control whatsoever how long it takes USPS to get it to you. this time of year is extremly busy at the postal service and sometimes packages get lost, shipped to the wrong city or just delayed because of lack of employees during there busy season. i cant belive that people here dont understand that and are so quick to complain

as for the other research companies, i have been around for a long time and i can tell you they all had there problems.
    Gee its nice to see there is some logical thinking in this thread. Skyler i really think you over reacting, for gods sake get over yourself.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    My first rule of thumb is to order & get what you need well in advance. In fact, I stay 3 cycles ahead so it doesn't matter if my order is a month late LOL. I'm a little bit of a hoarder though since juicing in the 90's, when there wasn't an abundance of choices, just what your dealer had on hand if at all. So I've been conditioned by the lean periods so to speak...stockpile!

pezzy865 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Sounds like a clear cut case of ROID RAGE to me...
    was thinkin the same thing as well as it is the holidays. seems the rage or the army got him f**ked up haha ar-r delivers the following day for me as im in the same state lol guess some dont have it so lucky.. haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information