Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never again

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Unhappy Never again

I know a lot of people here praise AR-R , but I am starting to think that is only because they are used to bad service, or simply have never experienced actual good service.

The first time I ordered from AR-R, my package took longer than expected to show up, which is no big deal, but for me personally, I am all about schedules, being on time, etc. Every minute of my day is planned out. I was pretty strict about this from day one, but since I joined the Army, I got really strict about it. I am literally 10 minutes early everywhere I go, etc.
    So when my first order was late, I was a bit pissed, but tried not to over react, since it could be USPS' fault, and not AR-R's.

Second time i ever ordered from AR-R my package took even longer to show up. Might not be a big deal to some, but I decided I was tired of changing my schedule around to accommodate when the package will show up, just to be sitting around with my thumb up my ass, waiting for something that's not showing up.

I found a different website, they have way better prices, even better prices when you build a package or order in bulk, the shipping is cheaper, and my stuff always shows up way faster. So I started ordering from them. All the stuff is top quality too.

Well, my old computer fried, and I just got a new one. I couldn't remember the name of the other website (just had it stored in my favorites on the old computer) and I needed some pins ASAP, so I said "oh hell, I guess I can just use AR-R, they haven't really done anything too bad". So I place my order on Tuesday. Anytime I have spoken to anyone who orders from AR-R, or someone from AR-R directly, I have always been told that the time it should take to get my package should be around 3 days, maybe 4. In the passed, it has always taken 5 or more though. Well, I ordered on Tuesday, and now it is Thursday evening, and according to USPS, AR-R hasn't even sent them my package yet. So it has been two days and my package hasn't even left AR-R yet. So when will they send it? I am still waiting for them to send it, just so I can start the waiting process for the time it takes to ship to my house.

Considering AR-R does not have real great (low) prices, they do not seem to offer very good package or bulk deals, their shipping cost are higher than others', and I can never tell how long I will be waiting for my package to even leave their facility, let alone go through the shipping process, I am done ordering from AR-R.

Let me be clear. There is nothing wrong with their products, I have always been very happy with their products. The higher price and longer wait time is not a great motivator to buy from them again though.
    Not to mention some of the other horror stories I have been reading about with AR-R (allowing people to buy products they are sold out of without telling them, etc)

Not trying to bash AR-R, just trying to give my honest view and experience for anyone who is looking for honest reviews on what to expect.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I purchase occassionally simply because I appreciate this BB and want to patronize the sponsor.

rebelstate is offline Junior Member
    i think your problem is with shpping companys,i think ar has great products and they only made mistake on one shipment and overnighted the correct iteim and i got to keep the wrong item shipped,i believe they have the safest best product by far and would not trust anyone else with my wellbeing on cost and shipment time...maybe if you were a little more patient but since your in such a rush maybe you should shop cheap and buy something from a non american company,try china we know that they only sell safe products.....just my honest view and experience for anyone looking for honest reviews.....

God, you're a joke.
    If the problem is with shipping companies than why is it that ordering from another company ships faster to me than AR-R ?
    The other company I order from IS an American company, which is why they can still ship fast. How would you expect a package from China to reach my house before a package from AR-R, which is just two states over? Especially if it's the shipping companies that are at fault? You are telling me the shipping companies are so screwed up that they can ship around the world faster then across two states?
    Also, the products I recieved from the other company were better quality. The only stuff that wasn't better quality was the pins, which were the exact same quality since they were the exact same brand, and yet they were still cheaper.
    Also, your reasoning makes absolutely no sense. You say that if I don't like paying top dollar and having to wait for an unknown amount of time, than I should go the "cheap" route and pay less to recieve faster service? Not sure how that is suppose to make me rethink things, but if I receive the same quality of products, if not better quality in some cases, from another AMERICAN company, for less money, better service, better selection, and faster ship time, than why wouldn't I do it?

No, you're probably right, I should go spend more money on less selection, lower quality, worse service, and longer wait times, rather than spending less money on better quality, better selection, better service, and faster shipments. That makes sense

Oh wait, I forgot, AR-R sponsors this site, so they are unable to be outdone or outperformed, and they would never charge more in an attempt to make more profit, that's just not something businesses do, especially not American ones. I'm sure they appreciate your support though

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I can't even comment on the above.... I have smoke coming out of my head i'm so baffled.

Anyway, sorry for the problems you're having with AR-R Sky, I haven't had the same experiences in terms of shipping. As for quality, I can't speak to that as I haven't bought from anywhere else, but what I did buy from them was legit, I know that much.

Good luck bro.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    there has been problems with my shipping in the past with ar-r also, though i do like the quality of their products

however..bottom line is if you dont like their products/prices/shipping etc dont shop with them go else where, everyone competes for your money these days, theres no love lost...

hope things work out for you next time though.

BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    All I can add is how amazed I am on how soon my AR-R orders arrive...knock on wood

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I always get my order in 3-4 days. And never had a problem with ar-r 's quality.

It's now day 3. USPS says that AR-R still hasn't sent my package. Just saying...

sirupate is offline Member
    Have had three transactions and I am very impressed with the speed of their service. Product seems very good too. I am sorry things have not worked out for you.

sirp

Brewster is offline Member
    I have had problems with them in the past as well. I placed 2 orders with them and had issues with both. For the priemium I paid to get there products I would have expected more..... just sayin x2....

The product was good when I finally got it on a plus note

Skyler, check your PM's

AR-R

Edit***
    I checked my order number, it was placed on the 13th, today is the 17th, so it this evening will make it 4 days.
    I thought it was Tuesday evening that I placed the order, I guess it was actually Monday evening.
    Last edited by Skyler; 12-17-2010 at 06:15 AM.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Does ar-r guarantee 3-4 business days? Does it say it on their site?

I have never checked if they make any guarantee for shipping time, I assume they don't, I have just been told "3-4 days" both other times. Like I said, it has now been 4 days and it's not even on its way, and now it's the weekend, so who knows when it will get here.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    ive ordered from arr several times and had problems each time as well. Then i ordered from another reaserch chem company and had packages arrive on time.

AR-R has informed me that my package left their facility on the 15th, so the problem may be with USPS not updating their information. I will make an update when the package arrives.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I know a lot of people here praise AR-R, but I am starting to think that is only because they are used to bad service, or simply have never experienced actual good service.

Yes the 9 out of 10 threads in this forum praising ar-r for his service AND product are from 9 out of 10 people who are only used to bad service........HAHA

Give me a break bro. You certainly have your opinion, that is what is so great about having this open forum, we are free to discuss ar-r... The good and the bad. But let me give my .02. Some of the greatest service i've ever had while shopping online has come from our rc sponsor, ar-r. From a research company none the less. Dude's already come on this thread in less than 24 hours telling you to check your pm's. Seems like you've had bad luck, the success rate for my orders and seemingly the majority of orders on here is QUITE HIGH. That is even with the massive transparency that an open forum brings. It brings out the bad and good, and what do we mainly see on here..Good. Like i said, you are free to your opinion which has come from your bad experiences, but i chalk it up to your seemingly massive bad luck. Anyway, my .02. Good luck bro,

M.F

tballz is offline Senior Member
    AR-R has informed me that my package left their facility on the 15th, so the problem may be with USPS not updating their information. I will make an update when the package arrives.
    USPS is horrible with updating the status of their packages. Sometimes it's not updated until it's been delivered.

I have got to give props to AR-R . They do come on here asap to help clear up any problems and they do answer emails in a timely fashion. Also, I've never had an issue with getting my orders quickly.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    This is a stupid argument if you need you're chems early then ORDER THEM BEFORE HAND.

My package takes about 4 or 5 days to get here and I have never had a problem with ar-r .

I wasn't aware that there was an argument? I just made a post to state me experience so far. Nobody ever needed to reply with anything. As far as other people hopping on here and telling me they have had the opposite experience, and they have never had problems, that is good for them, but it has nothing to do with me or my experience, and was not the point of this post. I also do not need any chems, just pins. I still have some, I am just getting low, so I can afford to wait, I just don't like to be in the dark about when I should expect to see them.

On a positive note AR-R has been extremely helpful in resolving this. I am starting to feel more confident that the problems I have had are not common, and that they must have better customer service than i originally though to have been this helpful so far. I am feeling much more at ease.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    On a positive note AR-R has been extremely helpful in resolving this. I am starting to feel more confident that the problems I have had are not common, and that they must have better customer service than i originally though to have been this helpful so far. I am feeling much more at ease.
    elaborate?

werms is offline Associate Member
    I have always gotten my items from arr in a timely matter. I would also bring up the fact that right now I would expect even more of a delay with the Holiday shopping. The best advice I have ever gotten was Fire and Forget and Don't start something unless you have everything you need.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Ive had several issues with them in the past but they always resolved it and on several occasions sent FREE something. Like an extra bottle for my troubles. I only wish they would do ONE thing.... Send a 1cc syringe with the high dose stuff. Like a 200mcg/cc they are sending me a fkn 3cc syringe. Thats crazy and rediculous to measure. Send a 1cc syringe for every bottle that is purchased. Not one 3cc syringe on a 3 bottle order. Simple.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    Ive had several issues with them in the past but they always resolved it and on several occasions sent FREE something. Like an extra bottle for my troubles. I only wish they would do ONE thing.... Send a 1cc syringe with the high dose stuff. Like a 200mcg/cc they are sending me a fkn 3cc syringe. Thats crazy and rediculous to measure. Send a 1cc syringe for every bottle that is purchased. Not one 3cc syringe on a 3 bottle order. Simple.
    The past couple of recent orders i've gotten had the 1cc syringes.

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    They sent u that one cuz ur huge

vettewreck is offline Banned
    lol Awww!!

CMB
    I wasn't aware that there was an argument? I just made a post to state me experience so far. Nobody ever needed to reply with anything. As far as other people hopping on here and telling me they have had the opposite experience, and they have never had problems, that is good for the, but it has nothing to do with me or my experience, and was not the point of this post. I also do not need any chems, just pins. I still have some, I am just getting low, so I can afford to wait, I just don't like to be in the dark about when I should expect to see them.
    You have got to be 'effin me.

You act like you just ordered something from a untrusted source.

Wow, am I acting like that?
    I was under the impression that I just live my entire life on a schedule, which I have already stated. Nothing in my life is half ass or lazy. Every part of my day is precisely planned out for good reason. So when I introduce something new into my schedule, like a package arriving, I need to know what day it will arrive so I can change my schedule accordingly. I do not trust the people in my neighborhood enough to have the package arrive when I will be out of town for a day or two, so it just sits there in front of my front door the entire time.
    I never said it was an untrusted company, I never said I doubted it would show up. I never said or implied any of the crap you seem to keep saying or "noticing". Since the first post, I said I only want to know when I can expect to see it. I pointed out that it is not even a matter of total time I have to wait, it is the fact that I have no idea when to expect it. Even in my most recent post, which you quoted and highlighted, I just don't want to be in the dark about when I should expect to see my package.
    Glad you think you have it all figured out, and you are so unbelievably clever, but maybe you would have better luck if you spent more time educating yourself on subjects you like to converse about, or maybe just not converse about things you don't know or understand.
    I am done with this thread, this is supposed to be an adult forum, yet 99% of the people on it act like inbred children. This area of the forum is meant for questions or comments on AR-R and their products. People have a good experience and they make a thread. Good for them, if they had a good experience, they should share it, so others can read it and learn from it. The same works the other way too. If someone else has a negative experience, they should also post it, so others can read and learn. I did not make this thread so that others could agree or disagree with me. I posted it to simply state my experience. If you have or have not experienced the same, good for you, what does that have to do with me or my exerience, and why would you feel compelled to state your experience in my thread? I already know that most of you have had good experience, because I can see and read the other threads. I also already know that some have had their own bad experiences and complaints, because I can see and read those threads too.

I have stated my experience, I have spoken to AR-R directly, I no longer have a reason to return to this thread. So, after reading this post, anyone can decide to be offended, or have something "clever" to respond with, but I will not see it or read it, because I am not going to waste my time on such useless people or their meaningless comments.

I know what I am doing, I know how to function in my own life. I have lived on my own since I was 17, I am in the Army, I am married, I have my own house, I own my own cars and motorcycles, I am comfortable financially, and I have gained 40 lbs of solid muscle since March of this year. I do not require or desire any input, advice, opinions from anyone else here.

As far as you go CBM, I am putting you on my ignore list for this website, which I have done with other members. You have never contributed a single original, rational, or helpful thing in all the posts I have ever read from you, and you no longer deserve to even have the good fortune of having me read whatever nonsense you wish to write. You are going on the ignore list, which means the website will not allow me to see any of your future posts, PM's, etc. So any response that you wish to send my way will be nothing short of a foolish attempt at self satisfaction on your part. Based on your track record, though, I have no doubt that this entire post will do nothing to shake your attempt at a "big boy" response to me. Have fun...

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a clear cut case of ROID RAGE to me...

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I can't say anything about ARR because I haven't tried them yet, but I know from the places i do use, usps does not update shipping very fast. Usually two days after the package is shipped, the tracking is updated. One time I got the package before it even showed as being shipped. I can understand you posting your experience but I wouldn't let it bother you so much. If you have a company you are satisfied with then you have nothing to worry about. Good luck.

CMB
    I'm sorry this guy is a ****ing retard.

He had to wait 5 WHOLE days for his package to get to the door. Hmm, maybe he forgot, ITS THE HOLIDAY EVERYONE IS SHIPPING THINGS RIGHT NOW.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I'm sorry this guy is a ****ing retard.

He had to wait 5 WHOLE days for his package to get to the door. Hmm, maybe he forgot, ITS THE HOLIDAY EVERYONE IS SHIPPING THINGS RIGHT NOW.
    He said several times that he didn't care how long it took, but simply wants to know when to expect them so they don't sit on the stoop all day.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn I sure am glad I do not have to deal with the public on a day to day basis LOL.

"I know what I am doing, I know how to function in my own life. I have lived on my own since I was 17, I am in the Army, I am married, I have my own house, I own my own cars and motorcycles, I am comfortable financially, and I have gained 40 lbs of solid muscle since March of this year. I do not require or desire any input, advice, opinions from anyone else here."

I know how to function in my own life. I have lived on my own since I was 17, I am in the army....(nothing wrong with being in the Army but it sounds like you parents gave you the boot at 17 and realizing how incapable you were of managing you own life you decided to have it run for you)

I am married, I have my own house, I own my own cars and motorcycles, I am comfortable financially, and I have gained 40 lbs of solid muscle since March of this year. ( Damn let me bow down in your presence)

I do not require or desire any input, advice, opinions from anyone else here." (Then why are you here son, for our benefit? Personaly I value the opinions, advice and input of the other members of this website. But I don't think I am nearly as great as you so thats probably why)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    some of you guys are insane. this isnt amazon.com and you need to realize that. if anyone had a problem with the product they ordered or didnt get exactly what they ordered then i totally understand the complaints but to cry over getting your pack 3 days later then you expected is just insane to me. AR-R puts your order in a box and mails it to you, they have no control whatsoever how long it takes USPS to get it to you. this time of year is extremly busy at the postal service and sometimes packages get lost, shipped to the wrong city or just delayed because of lack of employees during there busy season. i cant belive that people here dont understand that and are so quick to complain

as for the other research companies, i have been around for a long time and i can tell you they all had there problems.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    some of you guys are insane. this isnt amazon.com and you need to realize that. if anyone had a problem with the product they ordered or didnt get exactly what they ordered then i totally understand the complaints but to cry over getting your pack 3 days later then you expected is just insane to me. AR-R puts your order in a box and mails it to you, they have no control whatsoever how long it takes USPS to get it to you. this time of year is extremly busy at the postal service and sometimes packages get lost, shipped to the wrong city or just delayed because of lack of employees during there busy season. i cant belive that people here dont understand that and are so quick to complain

as for the other research companies, i have been around for a long time and i can tell you they all had there problems.

Agreed..

Skyler has issues this is one reason he was banned...

As for AR-R i have ordered from him a number of times and everything was top quality and arrived on time...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Agreed..

Skyler has issues this is one reason he was banned...

As for AR-R i have ordered from him a number of times and everything was top quality and arrived on time...
    X2. Skyler talked alot about how calm and rational he is/was, but all I ever saw was him snapping on people - see every post above. *shrug*

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I have never had a problem...in fact I just recieved another order yesterday...I took advantage of one of their 50% offsales....saved over 170 dollars on my whole order...totally stocked up on Clen /T3/AI/PCT/V for my next cycle......and got it in 2 days to boot. I have used them for the past year (~5 large orders) and they never took longer than 3 days and the tracking was spot on each time. Scratching my head on this one.....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he was probably a rep from another company, we get them here alot. as for ar-r , i have always got my orders quickly and have always been more then happy with the product. i know alot of people think we have to say that because were staff but thats not the case. i have never spoken to anyone from ar-r, i dont get any kind of discounts and when i order they have no clue im a mod here. if i had a problem with the company i would definatly post it here but i have ordered dozens of times and has always been more then happy
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information