Thread: Hour sale

Hour sale

Here it is, the HOUR SALE is now live! 50% off store wide!!!!

This will last 20 minutes ONLY......hurry!

critical is offline Junior Member
    I'm stuck on Submitting order information...

hope it goes through

deladude is offline Associate Member
    im stuck too!!!!!!!!!!!!

critical is offline Junior Member
    nm it worked. thanks for the sale prices

i swear i was in the my cart ready to check out!!!!!!
    WTF!!!!!!!!

i am still loading!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deladude View Post
    i swear i was in the my cart ready to check out!!!!!!
    WTF!!!!!!!!

wow, deladude, you've got some major bad luck! Hope you can get it working, keep me posted, lol

So here are the rules for this Hour Sale.....we are going to extend the savings a bit

First 20 minutes = 50%
    Next 20 minutes = 40%
    Last 20 minutes = 30%

I know, I know...you love me....

Alright, 20 minutes is up, I gave you a little extra time for good measure The store is now 40% off!

u are right i effing do luv u!!!! although after the sh+t i just went through i dont think my heart is healthy enough for clen .....
    i got through and pushed the pay button then the site told me my addresses didnt match the 1 on my card. haha forgot my old addy was still on my card. my house burnt down 2 days before christmas n now im in a crappy apartment
    i changed the address on the card with 3 minutes left, THEN it said it would take up to an hour for the info to change. i pushed the pay button again for the hell of it and...... IT WORKED!!!!!!
    thanks lion i've been waiting to try your mtII but just couldnt afford it. got some from another place and am running out, cant wait to see how dark YOUR mtII gets my gerbil!!! hahahaha

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deladude View Post
    u are right i effing do luv u!!!! although after the sh+t i just went through i dont think my heart is healthy enough for clen .....
    i got through and pushed the pay button then the site told me my addresses didnt match the 1 on my card. haha forgot my old addy was still on my card. my house burnt down 2 days before christmas n now im in a crappy apartment
    i changed the address on the card with 3 minutes left, THEN it said it would take up to an hour for the info to change. i pushed the pay button again for the hell of it and...... IT WORKED!!!!!!
    thanks lion i've been waiting to try your mtII but just couldnt afford it. got some from another place and am running out, cant wait to see how dark YOUR mtII gets my gerbil!!! hahahaha
    Sorry to hear about your house bro....glad you could capitalize on this sale.

yeah thanks. the house thing is a MAJOR P.I.T.A.haha made me cheat my ass off on my diet but im back on now. been tryin to make this sale but im always workin when they have it. too bad tomorrows payday and not today, i woulda trippled my order.lol

Yes, only 15 minutes left, 30% off on every product and accessory at the store

k, we are all finished up! Sale is officially over. HOWEVER, be online tomorrow morning for additional savings. A massive thanks to everyone for their continued support over the years. As you can see, we are trying to bring in 2011 with a bang. Thanks again, and be safe. Happy New Years!

Thread Information