Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100

Clen - not feeling it, up dosage over 120mcg?

I took 40mcg (.2 on the syring) the first day and felt a little hot and shaky for part of the day. That was great.

Dose was upped to 60 the next morning and felt a little something for part of the day and the added 20 after a few hours. I felt pretty normal all day.

On day three I went up to 100 and, once again, didn't feel much.

Day four: took 120mcg (.6 on the syringe) five hours ago, went and did cardio, am laying around and just realized I feel absolutely normal.

I let it sit under my tongue for a bit, then swallow. I drank almost a gallon of water each day.

EDIT: I didn't drink nearly enough water today, and started getting muscle cramps during my workout. I assume that is a sign it is working even though I don't feel anything. Been guzzling water all afternoon to catch up.

My question is, can it work without me feeling the usual effects? I don't want to up the dose if it is working fine and I am just lucky enough to not get the exploding heart and shakes. Or, should I up the dose until I get the sides?
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-22-2011 at 07:18 PM.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Everybody reacts differently to clen . You might be one of the lucky ones that do not get the harsh side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    Everybody reacts differently to clen. You might be one of the lucky ones that do not get the harsh side effects.
    Wahooo, finally I am lucky with something.

sixoner is offline Member
    stylin bro..

no trembling at all? what about body temp have you been monitoring?

let us know how it goes, first week on is for me is always bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    stylin bro..

no trembling at all? what about body temp have you been monitoring?

let us know how it goes, first week on is for me is always bad ass.
    I was trembling the first day, some the second, little the third, none today.

I haven't been monitoring my temp. I will check it.

I just thought it was strang that I had less sides the more I took. I had always read "take as much as you can stand and increase the dose gradually", so I expected the first week to be scary.

Anyone that has used a higher dose, or knows if that would even be beneficial, please let me know.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    my friend felt it hard corps on 20mcg ,scared him

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Get yourself some chopsticks and try to eat some rice, trust me your still shaking. Its only seen in fine motor movements for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Get yourself some chopsticks and try to eat some rice, trust me your still shaking. Its only seen in fine motor movements for me.
    I started paying attention to your point and discovered I get some tremors if I flex a muscle. I am not talking about posing, I am talking about things like gripping a pen. My hand is steady when I hold it out, but shakes as soon as I grip a pen. Interesting.

I took 120mcg an hour ago and feel totally normal. I don't doubt the product because it hit me on the first dose. I am going to just consider myself lucky on sides. I was always able to take high doses of ephedra back in the day without feeling much.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    LMAO!

I hate writing at work...and the boss is watching. I blame it on being hypoglycemic...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    LMAO!

I hate writing at work...and the boss is watching. I blame it on being hypoglycemic...lol
    Ha! I hate that I need to go to the bathroom constantly from drinking all that water.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    Clen affects everyone differently. Is it working, are you dropping weight? Are you using taurine or keto?

Quote Originally Posted by livingwithdoms View Post
    Clen affects everyone differently. Is it working, are you dropping weight? Are you using taurine or keto?
    I never doubted it was working, I mostly wondered if I should go above 120mcg since I don't have any significant sides.

I am losing some weight...but boy do I hate this cardio.

I am not doing Keto as I wanted so see what would happen taking just one thing. I suppose I should consider adding Keto since Clen turned out to be no problem at all.

Taurine is on my shopping list.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-24-2011 at 01:31 PM.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    Keto will help to run it straight through, no need to take a couple weeks off. I would say consider yourself lucky not to be feeling major affects. I like to stay around 100-120 mcgs, thats all I can handle. But I have seen people go as high as 160-180, just depends on what you body can handle. Good Luck.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i did it for 4 weeks at end of my cycle and dropped about 12lbs of fat and never got the shakes or problems sleeping (i use GHB to aid in sleep so i guess i wouldn't know) i stayed at 120mcgs but will probably do more next time

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I took 40mcg (.2 on the syring) the first day and felt a little hot and shaky for part of the day. That was great.

Dose was upped to 60 the next morning and felt a little something for part of the day and the added 20 after a few hours. I felt pretty normal all day.

On day three I went up to 100 and, once again, didn't feel much.

Day four: took 120mcg (.6 on the syringe) five hours ago, went and did cardio, am laying around and just realized I feel absolutely normal.

I let it sit under my tongue for a bit, then swallow. I drank almost a gallon of water each day.

EDIT: I didn't drink nearly enough water today, and started getting muscle cramps during my workout. I assume that is a sign it is working even though I don't feel anything. Been guzzling water all afternoon to catch up.

My question is, can it work without me feeling the usual effects? I don't want to up the dose if it is working fine and I am just lucky enough to not get the exploding heart and shakes. Or, should I up the dose until I get the sides?
    Use body temp to check effectiveness. It isnt subjective and will tell you for sure if its working. May be underdosed - if u got it from a research chem company that you see metioned here(which u obviously did consider the forum we are in)...well...ill reserve my comments. Anyway - use body temp..its foolproof...no way IMO u should need such a high doasge so quickly if its 100% legit...

How long after taking in the morning should I check body temp? I took my temp yesterday evening and it was normal. I took the Clen around 8am.

Do I just take my temp? Is it that simple?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    clen should raise your temp by one degree F.. take it 3-4 hours after injesting if you injest in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    clen should raise your temp by one degree F.. take it 3-4 hours after injesting if you injest in the morning
    Will do. Thanks!

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    clen should raise your temp by one degree F..
    Hmmm, you are going to have to site some sources regarding this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaholic View Post
    Hmmm, you are going to have to site some sources regarding this statement.
    I plan on taking my temp every hour today...so we will see how my experience compares.

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    Yes, it sounds like the clen is working just fine for you. My body reacts very simlar when i use clen. The first two days i feel it big time then the susiquent days, even with an increase in dosage, i hardly feel it at all, yet i know it is working. Remember it has a strong ability to down-regulate your body's ability to absorb the clen. Ketotifen goes a looooong way in helping with this.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Clen should raise your temp slightly but it may not raise it a full degree.

Well, here is what I ended up with:

8:30 - 98.3 (baseline before taking)
    9:30 - 98.7
    10:30 - 98.8
    11:30 - 98.6
    12:30 - 98.5
    1:30 - 98.3
    2:30 - 98.2

I will keep measuring, but it looks like it has run its course. Is this all I should expect? I thought it was more of an all day thing. Should I spread my dose out during the day? This feels kinda anti-climactic after hearing that other people stop taking it because they feel like they might die. :-)

EDIT: I didn't see anyone chime in from AR-R . Should I have expected them to respond in this forum?
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-25-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Walnutz is offline Member
    EDIT: I didn't see anyone chime in from AR-R. Should I have expected them to respond in this forum?
    Ar-r chems are for research purposes only and not for human consumption. So, no, ar-r will not be chiming in on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    Ar-r chems are for research purposes only and not for human consumption. So, no, ar-r will not be chiming in on this one.
    Ah, yes. Didn't think that one through. Heh.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Clen shakes lol that's when you no it's working

I'm sure it's fine mate just your got it in your head it's not working gonna make you think even more it isnt

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    I'm sure it's fine mate just your got it in your head it's not working gonna make you think even more it isnt
    I think it is working, I just didn't know if I should up my dose since I feel no significant sides, or if I should spread out my dose. Just trying to learn.

I think it is working, I just didn't know if I should up my dose since I feel no significant sides, or if I should spread out my dose. Just trying to learn.
    Cool mate I wouldn't recommend going any higher

toothache is offline Senior Member
    You have to be careful with clen . 120mcg is a good, heavy dose.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    You have to be careful with clen. 120mcg is a good, heavy dose.
    Just curious, is it the sides that makes that dosage heavy? Or is it more of the "there are only so many receptors" thing, and more simply won't do any more good?

Thread Information