SHADO is offline Junior Member

AR-R tamox dose with oral syringe

Hi all,

Im about to start my PCT using AR-R tamoxifen , it arrived last week with an oral syringe.

My question is about the syringe, it looks huge and the max mark on it is 1ml, but it looks like a full syringe to the 1ml mark is alot more than 1ml?

Is it just in my head or does it really measure up to only 1ml.

The tamox is dosed at 20mg/ml, I'll be doing 40mg ED for the first week, then 20mg ED for the next 3 weeks.

So on that dosage i'll be using 14ml's in the first week (2ml/day to make up 40mg, over 7 days = 14ml)

Then 1ml/day for the following 3 weeks, which makes up 21ml. So in total i'll be using 35ml of the bottle, it just seems like that filling that syringe up will take a fair bit out of the bottle i find it hard to believe the whole syringe is only 1ml?

takedownII is offline Member
    nope, it's right on and very accurate....it seems like alot you're pulling out, but it's not as much as you think...the bottle will last

btw...don't go to the top of the syringe tho, only go to the 1ml mark, does that make sense?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Im using 5ml barrels(dumb me) and I inject 1ml and it looks like nothing...

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    btw...don't go to the top of the syringe tho, only go to the 1ml mark, does that make sense?
    Fair enough, i havent actually started using it yet so i dont know how much it looks like, but it seems that pulling 2 of those syringes a day for a week would clean out the bottle.

And yep i'll just go to the 1ml line, should i be taking into account the area in the tip of the syringe? or is that taken into account in the measurement?

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    There are different gauge syringes so the ml's will look differnt, but it's the ml markings that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SHADO View Post
    Fair enough, i havent actually started using it yet so i dont know how much it looks like, but it seems that pulling 2 of those syringes a day for a week would clean out the bottle.

And yep i'll just go to the 1ml line, should i be taking into account the area in the tip of the syringe? or is that taken into account in the measurement?
    don't worry about the fluid in the tip....i just suck the rest out (that sounded bad) the fluid in there is a very small negligible amount

Thread Information