Thread: Ar-r: LiquiDex

Ar-r: LiquiDex

Promocode: bloatbgone

LiquiDex is 10% off the already 10% we have going on in the store right now.

LiquiDex (Anastrozole) is an anti-aromatase that is used in research to help prevent bloating (edema), and Gynecomastia (gyno) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens.

Click the link below
    http://www.ar-r.com/research-chemica...=MB%2B-%2Bldex

Promocode: bloatbgone

Yours,

Ar-r

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member
    Don't suppose you are blowing these out because the bottles are leaking? My first shipment from you, and the LiquiDex wasn't sealed up properly, and leaked out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Ar-r has a great rep and plenty of happy customers. Every compliant i ever heard they took care of the customer. Maybe if you didnt remove the shrink wrap and open it before taking pics and complaining it would be more believable. It honestly sounds like you are trying to get one over.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member
    I have to say, it would Be a pretty weak attempt, if that's what my goal was. A white padded envelope with blue liquid in it, and labels on the bottle damaged from being wet. Why would I waste my time pouring the liquidex in to the evvelope, and soak the bottles to wreck the labels. For a $50 benefit? I still have half a bottle. My time is worth more to me than that. I just thought these guys would make a little effort to replace the half bottle I am missing.

jpowell is offline Banned
    i have to agree with gixxer. ar-r takes good care of his customers. i had personal experience, they handled my situation and within 2days, i was given shipping info with the correction. all u gotta do is pics, and email correponance and ur good to go.

Thread Information