Coolhand5599 is offline Member

How much BW in Melatontan 2

How much BW in Melatontan 2

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I take 2ml of bac water and fill the vial that it came with. That gives me 5mg/ml. I then pre-load slinnies at the .1 mark then freeze them. At the .1 mark is .5mg of melanotan.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I take 2ml of bac water and fill the vial that it came with. That gives me 5mg/ml. I then pre-load slinnies at the .1 mark then freeze them. At the .1 mark is .5mg of melanotan.
    So you only go to the first mark on the syringe? The syringes I have are marked 10 to 30 with marks in between to represent 1 through 9. So are you saying to go to the 1 or the 10
    Last edited by Coolhand5599; 05-14-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Yes the first mark. Be careful not to do too much. It will make you nauseous.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why preload and freeze???

It comes in a multi dose vial..

and i believe freezing after constitution will damge the product.. where as storing in the frig after reconstitution will be good for at least 30 days..

I keep mine unconstituted in the freezer for up to 1 yr..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Freezing it keeps it longer. That's how i do my melanotan too. Pre-load then freeze. I do this all summer long.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

and i believe freezing after constitution will damge the product.. where as storing in the frig after reconstitution will be good for at least 30 days..

That's how i've always done it. Years ago I read where it degrades quickly unless kept frozen like that. Maybe new info is out there about that. Hopefully 956Vette can chime in on this one.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

Pre-loading and freezing durable melanotan peptides is useful/appropriate - helps gain perspective w/ regard to dosage
    Given the mainstream tendency for over-dosage, abuse and inability to calculate/plan...freezing pre-loads should enlighten the user
    ie, a MT-II user aims to load 250mcg... a 10mg vial should yield ~40 syringes/doses... when the end user ends up with a bag of 20 pre-loads they (should) learn they have miscalculated & are at double dosage (500mcg)
    It is correct protocol to avoid (multiple) freeze cycles - freezing once for long term storage/planning is fine

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Pre-loading and freezing durable melanotan peptides is useful/appropriate - helps gain perspective w/ regard to dosage
    Given the mainstream tendency for over-dosage, abuse and inability to calculate/plan...freezing pre-loads should enlighten the user
    ie, a MT-II user aims to load 250mcg... a 10mg vial should yield ~40 syringes/doses... when the end user ends up with a bag of 20 pre-loads they (should) learn they have miscalculated & are at double dosage (500mcg)
    It is correct protocol to avoid (multiple) freeze cycles - freezing once for long term storage/planning is fine
    Thank you!

Thread Information