Adonis is offline Associate Member

Ar-r , wrong order and customs Canada

I received the wrong order from Ar-r and am already in talks to get this fixed with them so it's cool until now, they were quick to answer my email and all.
    However, the USPS box looked crushed and kinda opened on one side, the white plastic bag inside was taped ( I'm not sure if this is normal ) and
    there was no invoice inside.

There was no seizure letter or anything, the wrong product was inside though.

Could this be considered tampering by customs?
    Would they flag my address for this?
    Could they now be monitoring packages sent to me?

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    I received the wrong order from Ar-r and am already in talks to get this fixed with them so it's cool until now, they were quick to answer my email and all.
    However, the USPS box looked crushed and kinda opened on one side, the white plastic bag inside was taped ( I'm not sure if this is normal ) and
    there was no invoice inside.

There was no seizure letter or anything, the wrong product was inside though.

Could this be considered tampering by customs?
    Would they flag my address for this?
    Could they now be monitoring packages sent to me?
    They didnt tamper with it, they are not monitoring you, and your address is not flagged. If they didnt want you to have the product they would have just seized it right there, sent you a letter and be done with it. Customs is not setting up some elaborate sting operation on you for ordering couple bottles of SERMS or whatever you ordered. Be cool man its all gonna be good

We don't put in the invoice for international orders because customs would for sure confiscate it.

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    We don't put in the invoice for international orders because customs would for sure confiscate it.
    Ok, it makes sense.

Thanks for the fast reply though, love the products and service from you guys!!

Adonis, check your pm's.

Thread Information