Burn Body Fat, Build Muscle!

Imagine a substance shown on research subjects to burn significant amounts of body fat. A substance that increases the research subjects basal metabolic rate. It shifts the preference of using carbohydrates for fuel, to using body fat as fuel. It does all this in a manner that spares the loss of muscle tissue.

Sounds great huh? Well it goes a step further. Not only does is spare muscle tissue, it actually acts as an anabolic as well. It does so several ways. One is it increases the rate of protein synthesis. It also causes an activation of several anabolic pathways in the research subject. Pathways such as cAMP, AKT, and mTOR. All 3 of these pathways in one way or another are associated with creating an anabolic response.

So we have a substance that will burn fat, build muscle and it is even powerful enough to do so when the research subject is in a caloric deficit. To find out more about this amazing research compound click here.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Had me sold until I found out wat it was. I can't tolerate the sides from that stuff bro. The one time I did use, it def worked tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Check it out...

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    illegal in this country

COJACK is offline Junior Member
    Love it! But it gives me the shakes bad.

Great product!

elde_01 is offline New Member
    Is it for human consumption?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r
    Imagine a substance shown on research subjects to burn significant amounts of body fat. A substance that increases the research subjects basal metabolic rate. It shifts the preference of using carbohydrates for fuel, to using body fat as fuel. It does all this in a manner that spares the loss of muscle tissue.

Sounds great huh? Well it goes a step further. Not only does is spare muscle tissue, it actually acts as an anabolic as well. It does so several ways. One is it increases the rate of protein synthesis. It also causes an activation of several anabolic pathways in the research subject. Pathways such as cAMP, AKT, and mTOR. All 3 of these pathways in one way or another are associated with creating an anabolic response.

So we have a substance that will burn fat, build muscle and it is even powerful enough to do so when the research subject is in a caloric deficit. To find out more about this amazing research compound click here.
    I always seem to burn a little muscle and loose a little strength when using clen . That being said its among the best fat burner and when compared to strict calorie deficient dieting for two months vs four weeks of clen...... you end up burning much less muscle with clen. Also woildent use without keto. Makes a big difference IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post

Great research product ^^^

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    Is this stuff really worth it? I keep hearing mixed opinions on it.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falco21 View Post
    Is this stuff really worth it? I keep hearing mixed opinions on it.
    I think it is. Especially if you use it with keto so you dont have to take more and more. I think you get less sides that way and all the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts View Post
    I think it is. Especially if you use it with keto so you dont have to take more and more. I think you get less sides that way and all the benefits.
    Well that's why I'm asking. Is this, which is around $80+, equivalent to the cheap ECA Stack?

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falco21 View Post
    Well that's why I'm asking. Is this, which is around $80+, equivalent to the cheap ECA Stack?
    For me its much more effective than eca ever was. Hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts View Post
    For me its much more effective than eca ever was. Hands down.
    How did you take it? What did your schedule look like with dosage?

Thread Information