Feel Better, Heal Faster

Injury and healing play such an important role in an active lifestyle. Research subjects placed under the duress of resistance training and exercise demonstrate the effects of said stress and strain. Unnatural strain places stress on the research subject’s body. The entire process of muscle building is the break down and repair of muscle tissue of research subjects that are subjected to this in experiments. Quite often this results in injury and impaired immune system function.

There is a substance proven to promote healing. It provides anti-inflammatory effects reducing the discomfort research subjects may experience. It also works directly on white blood cells – the cells responsible for immune system function.

It activates cells responsible for regeneration and healing. Cells that produce multiple proteins and growth factors. It would not be a stretch to say this substance makes research subjects feel better, heal and recover faster. From normal subjection to resistance training OR traumatic injury such as muscle tears ,pulls and even lacerations.

It is obvious to see the benefits this amazing substance has to offer in our research. For more information click HERE.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    You had me..I wasnt 100% sure what it was till I clicked...

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    Injury and healing play such an important role in an active lifestyle. Research subjects placed under the duress of resistance training and exercise demonstrate the effects of said stress and strain. Unnatural strain places stress on the research subject’s body. The entire process of muscle building is the break down and repair of muscle tissue of research subjects that are subjected to this in experiments. Quite often this results in injury and impaired immune system function.

There is a substance proven to promote healing. It provides anti-inflammatory effects reducing the discomfort research subjects may experience. It also works directly on white blood cells – the cells responsible for immune system function.

It activates cells responsible for regeneration and healing. Cells that produce multiple proteins and growth factors. It would not be a stretch to say this substance makes research subjects feel better, heal and recover faster. From normal subjection to resistance training OR traumatic injury such as muscle tears ,pulls and even lacerations.

It is obvious to see the benefits this amazing substance has to offer in our research. For more information click HERE.
    What is it? Click the link ^^

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    How much would you actually need ?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just bough 15 vials for TB500 that we will put in the prolotherapy cocktail, i am just a bit confused because the goal of prolotherapy is to cause inflammation to bring blood to the injured bodypart, and TB500 says that it removes inflammation. This is the only part that confuses me, i got the vials but i really hope its not going to interfere with the prolotherapy treatment since its going to be injected with prolo at the injured site.

For the rest collagen deposite and more its what i needs.

No sure if AR-R could clear this up for me, about that inflammation thing.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well since i got no reply to my question i just cancelled the whole order i cannot take any chance to put that much money into something that might interfere with my prolo treatment. TB500 put on hold for now and order cancelled.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r will not respond. Their products are for research only and not human consumption. For legal purposes, they won't respond to any one's questions on products pertaining to usage.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I just bough 15 vials for TB500 that we will put in the prolotherapy cocktail, i am just a bit confused because the goal of prolotherapy is to cause inflammation to bring blood to the injured bodypart, and TB500 says that it removes inflammation. This is the only part that confuses me, i got the vials but i really hope its not going to interfere with the prolotherapy treatment since its going to be injected with prolo at the injured site.

For the rest collagen deposite and more its what i needs.

No sure if AR-R could clear this up for me, about that inflammation thing.
    Ar-r cant answer that type stuff Yannick. I personally would think the prolotherapy followed by tb500 would be a great way to go. Just a thought.

Thread Information