Johnny Tsunami is offline New Member

AR-R supplements

I have a couple questions, first is about the supplements nitric oxide, Taurine, and Glutamine, there are no reviews on these products and I was wondering how are the results for these products. i was also interested in doing the clen and the liquid t3, but one thing i am woried about is the disclaimer, is that something i should be worried about? also is there any kind of pct with the clen and liquid t3?
    Last edited by Johnny Tsunami; 12-30-2012 at 02:26 AM.

2hundred4ever is offline New Member
    As for the three sups you can expect just as good quality as any other brands you trust that carry taurine and glutamine and arginine on there own. I'm sure you know what each one is for. I would give the feel it NO a try its a decent deal for a month supply and I'm loving the pump from it more than other NO products iv used from brands like gaspari, usp labs, bpi. all those adds infesting magazines carry products no better than what rui carrys in the particular categories. That being said they are basic supplements and most on here will tell you they are not neccessary and to save your money

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Tsunami View Post
    I have a couple questions, first is about the supplements nitric oxide, Taurine, and Glutamine, there are no reviews on these products and I was wondering how are the results for these products. i was also interested in doing the clen and the liquid t3, but one thing i am woried about is the disclaimer, is that something i should be worried about? also is there any kind of pct with the clen and liquid t3?
    The disclaimer is a legl way for them to protect themselves. They are fine for our use.
    clen /t3 do nit require a "pct"....

Johnny Tsunami is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=jimmyinkedup;6321273]The disclaimer is a legl way for them to protect themselves. They are fine for our use.
    clen /t3 do nit require a "pct"....[/QUOTE

i know its a way to protect themselves and they are fine for our use, but if someone isn't a licensed researcher, will someone be looking for them?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    AR-R 's clen is some really strong shit. too strong for me. Every once in awhile you hear someone complain abouut AR-R, and that is to be expected (you can't please everybody all the time, right?). I'd say overall, AR-R is g2g. I've never had an issue with them, and I've ordered from them a half a dozen times or so over the years.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Johnny Tsunami;6337934]
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The disclaimer is a legl way for them to protect themselves. They are fine for our use.
    clen /t3 do nit require a "pct"....[/QUOTE

i know its a way to protect themselves and they are fine for our use, but if someone isn't a licensed researcher, will someone be looking for them?
    nothing is impossible. but because the substtance itself is not illegal, then I would call this a very small risk. Most of the risk is on the seller, not the buyer.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with above. Ordered many times and never a problem, quality was good and no one came by too see my lab rats...

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I will be ordering from ar-r shortly. Just waiting for my Twitter discount code. I'm cheap like that sometimes.

Thread Information