Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member

Gw501516 drug testing?

Hello. I used the product gw1516 at one point with excellent results. I have now seen it under the name gw501516 seems to be the same stuff. But is not available on this site. But that's not the issue.
    My question will this stuff make you fail a drug test? Not one specifically for PEDs but just your regular test for street drugs. If anyone has any experience this this please let me know. My job has random testing and I would prefer to keep it, but the endurance boost from this stuff would really help me out right now. Thanks

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeafterdeath99
    Hello. I used the product gw1516 at one point with excellent results. I have now seen it under the name gw501516 seems to be the same stuff. But is not available on this site. But that's not the issue.
    My question will this stuff make you fail a drug test? Not one specifically for PEDs but just your regular test for street drugs. If anyone has any experience this this please let me know. My job has random testing and I would prefer to keep it, but the endurance boost from this stuff would really help me out right now. Thanks
    Your job won't be testing for this.

Thread Information