Thread: Mod GRF

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member

Mod GRF

Looking into maybe trying this. What kind of dosage am I looking at for my research subjects? Also, is there anything else I should use for them in addition to this to make it work more effectively/minimize sides?

Thanks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You are right on time with your ? bro. I did a cjc/ghrp run a bit ago and was overall pleased with the benefits but I believe (& have ffor some time) that the mod grf 1-29 /ghrp stack will yield much better results. I have been looking into it and reading quite a bit. It seems optimum dosing protocol is the same 100mcg each (grf/ghrp) - 3x/day for a total of 300mcg each/day.
    As far as things that can make it more effective there are 2 supplements that it seems would help. Horny Goat Weed and Green Tea Extract. They reduce Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone. Its a hormone our body naturally produces that inhibits the secretion of GH. Taking both reduces it. In conjunction with the peptide stack this reduction it even more prevalent, making the peptides even more effective. The cool thing is - you can find them both very cheap so even if its a small benefit it isnt going to break the bank to get it.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-27-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    How long do you run it for?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    26 weeks.... maybe 28...

Thread Information