fm2002 is offline Associate Member

Issue with shipping unresolved

I have sent a few messages to you, AR-R through the website without any reply. Basically your system is not setup to ship to me even though I have a U.S. zip code and am serviced fully via USPS. I understand my location (U.S. territory) falls through the cracks on many websites, but with a quick check you'll find we are treated by USPS the same cost wise as any U.S. state. I don't want to divulge my exact address on a open forum, but if you check your messages from today you can find it.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by fm2002 View Post
    I have sent a few messages to you, AR-R through the website without any reply. Basically your system is not setup to ship to me even though I have a U.S. zip code and am serviced fully via USPS. I understand my location (U.S. territory) falls through the cracks on many websites, but with a quick check you'll find we are treated by USPS the same cost wise as any U.S. state. I don't want to divulge my exact address on a open forum, but if you check your messages from today you can find it.

Thank You
    I guarantee you customer service got back to you. Check your spam or your emails are getting kicked back to us.

PM me your email and name. I will check.

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    After some constructive exchange of emails AR-R has resolved all my issues and than some. Great customer service !

Thread Information