The_Dark is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Boneless Chicken Breast

Sick and tired for havin to endure my chicken breast recipe. I'd buy bout 3 pounds of boneless chicken breast every two days, cut em to small pieces, and marinade the dish with(not too much) mustard and herbs. I go on two separated servings of 6-10oz of the marinaded chicken cooked on a non-stick fry-pan. On low carbs days, i'd eat just the chicken servings without the carbs and it makes me sick..takes me bout 30-45mins to finished a single meal like this cause it's just too dry, but i did finished every meal in the end. Wonder if any of you got any idea/s at all to pump up the flavor before i start to puke???

Voltaire is offline Junior Member
    If your going to eat chicken breast and no carb do it in the oven. Get some aluminum foil, add a bit of ground ginger, soya sauce and spring onion in a bowl, put over the chicken in the foil, seal it up and cook for 15 mins in the oven. This boils the chicken in the mixture addding the flavour of ginger etc and no carbs or fats. Lowest fat variation of chicken you can get, including lowest in carbs and also dam tasty. Might take longer than 15 mins depending on over temp. Around 250 c's.

Im from aus so make the temp change from C's to Faren.
    Also it depends on your oven, you can slow cook or quick cook. Just keep 15 mins in mind.

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Well, thanks a lot, mate. will try the recommended recipe as you quoted. lookin forward to hear more lip-smackin recipes from ya and others who are readin this too, welcome..Anyway, mate, what "cycle" recipe you're on now? might want to share that too.

Voltaire is offline Junior Member
    Hmm well im just trying to get my chicken recipes down pat pre-cycle.

Probably would be sticking to that meal maybe on three days of the week as its easy to cook. Then go usual char grilled chicken marinated in a bit of soya and ginger. The cooked on bbq diced and toss in a salad with Lettuce, avocado, cucumber and some carrot. Nice n crucnhy. Then add either balsamic vinegar or salsa to flavor.

another good change of pace is a bean mix i do. Like mexican style.

dice two hot cilli's seeds included.
    1 can of kidneybeans (juice drained)
    1 can of chick pea's (Juice drained)
    300g's of salsa, any kind, check for no added sugar.
    1-2 avocados. The more the merrier as it creams the mix up.

Blend for 15-30 seconds on low. Or give it a couple of blender pulses.

good veggie meal when ur sick of the meat. Nice and manly too!

Thread Information