Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Your 'before' pics look better than most people's 'after' pics.

So you will continue to diet while on the sarms cycle?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftsmore View Post
    Your 'before' pics look better than most people's 'after' pics.

So you will continue to diet while on the sarms cycle?
    liftsmore, sorry I missed your post!! Thanks for the comments....Nah i'm not dieting while on the cycle I am trying to gain an additional 20-25lbs of weight, however I am trying to keep it LBM and not fat. I am eating like a horse and trying to eat a "little" clean....My friend Top is going to keep me in check.....I will more than likely bulk until March and then diet for 3 months until end of Jun.....I might...big might compete in a local show next year....But Top really has to plan my diet for me so I can get ripped like him!!!!!!!!!!

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member

Day 4

Been taking my S4 as soon as I wake up along with Tren /Stane and then after I work out based on Bass's advice (Thanks)....I did my leg workout today:

Front Squats: 135 X 12, 225 X 8, 225 X 8
    Back Squats: 225 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 10
    Hack Squats: 2 Plates x 10, 3 Plates x 8, 4 Plates x 6

Reverse Leg Curls: 90 x 10, 110 x 8, 110 x 8
    Lying Leg Curls: 100 x 10, 120 x 8, 140 x 6
    Stiff Leg DL's: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10

I felt really tired today so I didn't go heavy....Don't know if it is the Tren/Stane or just because I worked out this morning and not the afternoon. I work out around 1730 the rest of the week........I only had 2 meals in me before working out.......I usually have 5 meals in me.........Live and learn...Never again......

If you want me to I can post what I am eating everyday???? Let me know.......
    No bad sides so far.......To early anyway......

Good Sides are I have went from 202 to 209 as of today......I feel like I am gaining some fat around my midsection already....Maybe because of the amount of food I am eating.......

Should I be doing at least 30 minutes of Cardio even though I am doing a bulking cycle? Top please chime in....Thanks.......
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 11-08-2009 at 05:47 AM.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    liftsmore, sorry I missed your post!! Thanks for the comments....Nah i'm not dieting while on the cycle I am trying to gain an additional 20-25lbs of weight, however I am trying to keep it LBM and not fat. I am eating like a horse and trying to eat a "little" clean....My friend Top is going to keep me in check.....I will more than likely bulk until March and then diet for 3 months until end of Jun.....I might...big might compete in a local show next year....But Top really has to plan my diet for me so I can get ripped like him!!!!!!!!!!

Fashizzl!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Been taking my S4 as soon as I wake up along with Tren /Stane and then after I work out based on Bass's advice (Thanks)....I did my leg workout today:

Front Squats: 135 X 12, 225 X 8, 225 X 8
    Back Squats: 225 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 10
    Hack Squats: 2 Plates x 10, 3 Plates x 8, 4 Plates x 6

Reverse Leg Curls: 90 x 10, 110 x 8, 110 x 8
    Lying Leg Curls: 100 x 10, 120 x 8, 140 x 6
    Stiff Leg DL's: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10

I felt really tired today so I didn't go heavy....Don't know if it is the Tren/Stane or just because I worked out this morning and not the afternoon. I work out around 1730 the rest of the week........I only had 2 meals in me before working out.......I usually have 5 meals in me.........Live and learn...Never again......

If you want me to I can post what I am eating everyday???? Let me know....... What did you eat for those first 2 meals?No bad sides so far.......To early anyway......

Good Sides are I have went from 202 to 209 as of today......I feel like I am gaining some fat around my midsection already....Maybe because of the amount of food I am eating.......

Should I be doing at least 30 minutes of Cardio even though I am doing a bulking cycle? Top please chime in....Thanks.......
    This is a personal choice! Ive been around 225 before and when i have to cut pre contest it takes so much effort to lose the fat i feel as if the muscle i gained is being sacrificed. I dont beleive in "off season bulk" anymore .on any give day during the year im cut,always, no exceptions! The reason why is if there is a modeling job or something that comes up im able to hit my target within 4 weeks and not the needed 16 weeks i used to need for contest. Im sure Fireguy would probably say the same,if you are gonna compete naturally its IMO to try and stay as lean as possible during the "off season" we can not diet down as far as an AAS user. As far as cardio goes i wouldnt do that i would just make the adjustments to the diet,like your 500 turkey sands. at night lol! And clean everything else as needed.....TOP

Thread Information