Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    I emailed lion this :
    I have a question regarding your SARM S-4. I see that your lab test states that S-4 is Ostarine but I know someone that contacted the American Chemical Society.He replied to me :
    " I'm quite confident of this now. I contacted the American Chemical Society about this, as their database listed S-4 as being Ostarine.
    They American Chemical Society replied:
    "I am happy to report that the CAS record of interest has been corrected.
    For your convenience, please find the attachment of the CAS record containing the corrected chemical name. Thank you for informing us of the error. Please accept our apology for any and all inconvenience."
    They now list S-4 as Andarine.
    If you look at the patent here: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20070161608.pdf
    Page 87 shows a compound called "N-4" which matches with the structure of Ostarine, and at the bottom of the first column, refers to this structure as "formula III". The next column describes how this formula III increased muscle mass and decreased fat mass in seniors at 3mg/day. I'm very willing to say that this structure is MK-2866, Ostarine, etc. while S-4 is Andarine
    Is your SARM Ostarine or Andarine??

They replied:
    It's ostarine and we have a coa on it...99% pure

Also if you look on lions site the lab test says its ostarine
    http://www.ar-r.com/catalog/product/.../90/image/225/
    So Lion stocks S-1, NOT S-4.

S-4 = Andarine

S-1 = Ostarine

Correct?

liv2grow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    So Lion stocks S-1, NOT S-4.

S-4 = Andarine

S-1 = Ostarine

Correct?
    S-4:
    S-4 = Acetamidoxolutamide = Andarine = GTx-007 = (S)-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide

S-1:
    S-1 is also NOT Ostarine.
    S-1 = S-3-(4-fluorophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide
    Basically there is Fluorine in place of the NHAcetyl group on the S-4 molecule.

Ostarine:
    Ostarine is NOT S-1 or S-4
    Ostarine is not characterized by an S-X name. Ostarine = MK-2866
    The Ostarine molecule has a CN group in place of the NO2 group and the NHAcetyl group on S-4 (Andarine).

True Ostarine is NOT currently being sold by anyone at this point as far as I know. What the research companies are selling is S-4 (Acetamidoxolutamide or Andarine). S-4 was developed by GTx and used in phase 1 clinical trials before Ostarin. GTx did not move any further with S-4 but decided to move forward with Ostarine and went into phase II trials.

Also, the dosage is proof that what is being sold is S-4 not Ostarine. S-4 (Andarine) was being tested at 1-3mg/kg of body weight per day which is what most people who have used S-4 have needed to take in order to see gains. However, Ostarine in the phase II trail was only used at 1 or 2 mg per day (for a human, not an animal) and results were seen.

For some reason some research companies are selling S-4 and saying it is the same as Ostarine. This is NOT TRUE, S-4 is NOT Ostarine, they are selling Andarine (Acetamidoxolutamide), they even show you a picture of the molecule or write the chemical formula which correspond to Andarine NOT Ostarine.

adam15425 is offline Associate Member
    ^ Nice first post there buddy ...

liv2grow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    ^ Nice first post there buddy ...
    Thanks.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=liv2grow;5023898]S-4:
    S-4 = Acetamidoxolutamide = Andarine = GTx-007 = (S)-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide

S-1:
    S-1 is also NOT Ostarine.
    S-1 = S-3-(4-fluorophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide
    Basically there is Fluorine in place of the NHAcetyl group on the S-4 molecule.

Ostarine:
    Ostarine is NOT S-1 or S-4
    Ostarine is not characterized by an S-X name. Ostarine = MK-2866
    The Ostarine molecule has a CN group in place of the NO2 group and the NHAcetyl group on S-4 (Andarin

S-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide

Thread Information