Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    Poundcake - you got pm.

I don't know how severe of allergic reaction it was for poundcake but for me, I had to go to emergence care as my whole face and ear blew up. If you could imagine an elephant boy, I wasn't far off.

Luckily it didn't affect my breathing passage and after initial cortison shot, it went down quickly. Overall, it took 2 weeks to fully subside and all the skin to peel off. I've must used about a jar worth of vaseline as skin was super dry and itchy.

I'm still trying to nail down what actually caused it at this point. I've cut out pretty much everything I was eating and slowly re-introducing one at a time to find the culprit. Poundcake running into same thing leads me to believe S4 was the culprit but not 100% sure yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    No it did not put me in ER - I didn't know what was happening and since, for me, it didn't affect anything critical, I waited for 1 week, then I went to my doc.
    I only know what you tell me.

Playing with a drug with no human data is madness.

endus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I only know what you tell me.

Playing with a drug with no human data is madness.
    I guess my literal meaning could be confusing. To me, emergency care is when you go to your doc/clinic for out of ordinary visit. An emergency room visit is something more critical.

I don't disagree with you - just finishing up.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    Ya im not sure about it either. I work with some extremely toxic chemicals for my job and I thought i may have come into contact with them. So about 2 months later i tried it again. Same slow red welts came back onto my arms within about 5 or 6 days, insane itch coming back. As soon as i stopped it was gone in 2 or 3 days because i didnt let it go. Ill never do this stuff again, even though i still have a bunch of it left. I prefer AAS, and ive been losin my hair since i was 20 and i buzz and shave it all off already so that part doesnt even bother me any more.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    forgot to mention i was dosing between 50 and 100 mgs, 4 days on and 1 day off trying to reduce the vision sides.

endus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poundcake View Post
    Ya im not sure about it either. I work with some extremely toxic chemicals for my job and I thought i may have come into contact with them. So about 2 months later i tried it again. Same slow red welts came back onto my arms within about 5 or 6 days, insane itch coming back. As soon as i stopped it was gone in 2 or 3 days because i didnt let it go. Ill never do this stuff again, even though i still have a bunch of it left. I prefer AAS, and ive been losin my hair since i was 20 and i buzz and shave it all off already so that part doesnt even bother me any more.
    Yeah, if you confirmed it, then not worth it. I didn't get it back and I'm leaning toward red dye 40. I'm stopping everything though - both S4 and albutrol. Got good result from that combination though.

I still got full head of hair and when I look at the guys at the gym (those that do AAS), they are all bald or partially bald. That scares me but I guess since I'm not a candidate for male patten baldness, I should be okay - right?

Thread Information