Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sisonpyh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viperman999 View Post
    Ostarine shouldn't be suppressive and pct is not required from what I've read. Some guys are doing 50mg/day and the only sides are mild headaches.

I'm still debating, but I think I may put in an order tomorrow.
    Good to hear others are getting the same info. This sarm looks very promising. You going to run a log if you do order?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Any updates?

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Any updates?
    Yeah, sorry for not updating more. Been prepping for a test.

Someone mentioned mild headaches at 50 mg/day and I wanted to note that I had a nasty migraine Wednesday morning. It struck at like 5am or so and basically made me puke my brains out. Felt better after that. I've had migraines that bad before, but I haven't had a full blown one like that in at least 4 years. I'm not really pointing my finger at Ostarine right now because I'd been at that dose for about 2 weeks and I've been really sleep deprived trying to find time to train, work full time, eat a predetermined meal plan and prep for the LSAT, but if it happens more I'll let you know.

My calories are at like ~3000-ish now, haven't counted exactly. I weighed in Wednesday at 181.2lbs (just before taking a swig of water and puking my brains out, lol) and am looking fine. As I stood there assessing my just-puked self in the mirror, my thought was "damn I'm lean". I think I'm finally hitting that hypercaloric point calorie-wise and will start putting on a good deal of mass. It's amazing how my appetite just keeps scaling to the amount of food I'm given-my breakfast used to include 40g of oats and now it's 100g, but I'm still ravenous if I don't get my second meal in the next 2 hours or so.

Trainings going well. My pt switched things up so it's harder to compare strength gains now vs. then, but I'm still lifting more at the same lifts almost without realizing how far I've come.

I'm digging this stuff.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    How are the strength gains?

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    How are the strength gains?
    Like I said, they've been really good and happened even when I was dropping weight. Since my routine got switched up and I'm doing some variations on lifts that I wasn't familiar with, I can't make a comparison with my strength now vs. then. Still, I'm adding weight to the lifts in my new routine basically every week.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    I ordered some today through U niquemcials to back-up my chemx sample (they're out of stock now)...I've been following this thread & was inspired to try Ostarine. I'm in my 3rd week now & really feel "on" since a couple days ago. I feel like I'm juicing! Lifts & personal weight is trending upwards too. I did S4 last year & I didn't really like it - 25mg/day and I had really bad night vision problems. So far no side effects with 25mg/day with Ostarine.
    Last edited by Triple Stack; 09-27-2010 at 06:41 PM.

crimsonrose is offline New Member
    I've received mine today from unique****** and will probably start a log tomorrow. I'm currently on my 4th week of a creatine cycle and contemplating if I should finish my creatine first then start the ostarine. Anyone had good results stacking creatine and sarms ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sisonpyh View Post
    Good to hear others are getting the same info. This sarm looks very promising. You going to run a log if you do order?

sixoner is offline Member
    creatine cycle??? do you cycle your vitamins too?

edited to add: just so you dont think im being a dick or anything, creatine is naturally occurring in your body and can be found in many meats and fish that you eat as well. you can take creatine forever.
    the reason i ask "creatine cycle???" is to figure out if you know something everybody else doesn't or are you not aware of what creatine is/does? i usually become educated before i start ingesting things is another reason i ask cant ever know too much right??
    Last edited by sixoner; 09-27-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    I ordered some today through U niquemcials to back-up my chemx sample (they're out of stock now)...I've been following this thread & was inspired to try Ostarine. I'm in my 3rd week now & really feel "on" since a couple days ago. I feel like I'm juicing! Lifts & personal weight is trending upwards too. I did S4 last year & I didn't really like it - 25mg/day and I had really bad night vision problems. So far no side effects with 25mg/day with Ostarine.
    chemx is not out of ostarine, they just got some now and will start shipping this friday again.
    I like the ostarine a lot better than the S-4, I would never use S-4 again only ostarine from now on.

crimsonrose is offline New Member
    There are many ways to take creatine. I doing the loading cycle I found through various sites. They suggest taking 4 scoops week #1 and 1 scoop thereafter for the remaining 3 weeks. I got a really nice pump out of it. I'm a newb to creatine and found out I react to it very well. I don't like the idea of taking something forever as it tends to cause the body to adapt to it and become inefficient to producing on it's own.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/anssi1.htm

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/site/...oading-method/

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    creatine cycle??? do you cycle your vitamins too?

edited to add: just so you dont think im being a dick or anything, creatine is naturally occurring in your body and can be found in many meats and fish that you eat as well. you can take creatine forever.
    the reason i ask "creatine cycle???" is to figure out if you know something everybody else doesn't or are you not aware of what creatine is/does? i usually become educated before i start ingesting things is another reason i ask cant ever know too much right??

Charles ( chucklesmcgee)

If you and your company are legit why not paying sponsor fees and advertise the right way?

Why you keep spamming not only here but on other forums as well?

You and I have chatted before and I remember you sent me a PM on another forum telling me " I will not be the only one selling Sarm" , do you remember now?

I know why?

I have been around these forums since 2003 and I have seem these patterns. If someone is up to no good and out to scam people they WILL NEVER pay sponsor fees because they do not want to be accountable and if when something goes wrong. The fact that you have a website does not mean shit and does not give you credibility.

Pay fees and become a sponsor on reputable forums and stop advertising the scum way.

C
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-29-2010 at 08:28 AM.

Sorry Carlito, you really seem to have a beef with this Charles guy and I wish you the best in working things out with him, but I'm not him and I think your concerns are inappropriately directed at me.

Anyways, I've been sleep deprived as of late and skipped two of my workouts (yeah sucks). I hope to catch up on sleep soon. Still, I weighed in- I gained 2.4 lbs, now 183.6 and look about 10 times better than when I started at about the same weight. Pecs are tight, shoulders are wide and my waist is still narrow. I've got this slight amount of vascularity actually showing up in my chest. I think I'll need my calories bumped up some more to get to a higher weight, waiting on my PT to make that call. Ostarine seems to be the shit and at a level that's not even in the ballpark of S4 effects wise. I keep pondering getting some bloodwork done just to make sure everything's ok.

As far as sides: Still thirsty. No more migraines since the last one. Nothing out of the ordinary, no acne or anything to suggest my hormones are out of wack. I keep feeling like it's too good to be true...I'm really positive on this now, but want to see if I can really start putting on some serious mass before suspending all disbelief.

Totally agree with you on the S4. Are you doing a log somewhere?

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    No log on the Ostarine. I might to a "Post-Review" like I did with my S4 run (linked below)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...PCT-Experience

My order arrived yesterday so I'm set for a while!

Yeah cool, even if it's not a religious log, posting your results helps everyone figure this stuff out.

I've received mine today from unique****** and will probably start a log tomorrow. I'm currently on my 4th week of a creatine cycle and contemplating if I should finish my creatine first then start the ostarine. Anyone had good results stacking creatine and sarms?
    I agree with sixoner and don't understand why you're cycling creatine. You can take it forever, your cells are basically saturated with creatine after about a month at a few grams (~5) a day, and then you can basically maintain those high creatine levels at a slightly lower intake (~2g/day) basically forever. And if you take more, it won't hurt you.

I've been taking creatine for like 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by chucklesmcgee View Post
    Sorry Carlito, you really seem to have a beef with this Charles guy and I wish you the best in working things out with him, but I'm not him and I think your concerns are inappropriately directed at me.

Anyways, I've been sleep deprived as of late and skipped two of my workouts (yeah sucks). I hope to catch up on sleep soon. Still, I weighed in- I gained 2.4 lbs, now 183.6 and look about 10 times better than when I started at about the same weight. Pecs are tight, shoulders are wide and my waist is still narrow. I've got this slight amount of vascularity actually showing up in my chest. I think I'll need my calories bumped up some more to get to a higher weight, waiting on my PT to make that call. Ostarine seems to be the shit and at a level that's not even in the ballpark of S4 effects wise. I keep pondering getting some bloodwork done just to make sure everything's ok.

As far as sides: Still thirsty. No more migraines since the last one. Nothing out of the ordinary, no acne or anything to suggest my hormones are out of wack. I keep feeling like it's too good to be true...I'm really positive on this now, but want to see if I can really start putting on some serious mass before suspending all disbelief.

Bullshit! It was you who sent me a PM a while back on another forum. I did not want to bring it up but it was you chucklesmcgee, I know about you inquiring about S-4 to some chinese manufacturers, how do you think I know your info? The first thing they did was inform me and let me know someone in the US was inquiring to buy. There was exclusivity on the S-4 before but not anymore and now they can sell it but there is exclusivity on the ostarine ( for now )

dallasha is offline New Member
    Fellas, I have been following this thread for a while amd I now have my ostarine on hand from uniquemicals and would like more info on this product eg: dosing, some people are saying 25mg per day and some people are saying 50mg per day? I am going to start today taking 25mg/ day.
    Also how long have you guys been taking this product? what sort of cycle I see some guys saying 5 days on / 2 days off and for how long?
    I would like to add to this mix possibly some B12 injectable.
    Thanks

BurgerFlaggen is offline New Member
    I'm interested to find out if this company sells legit mk-2866? The price is reasonable and I'm considering buying frim them. Xxxxxsearch seems legit but price is steep at $150 per bottle + shipping $15.
    Has there been any further discussion or a conclusion about the authenticity of uniquexxxxxxxxx? Chuckles, anything to report these days?

nidhogg is offline New Member
    bump!

i would like to know this aswell, ive seen some posts claiming that uniquemicals is a scam but they are all from the same person

the sale they are having now is a little fishy though which makes you wonder
    buy 10 get 30? right... they are already the cheapest providers there is, this is just weird

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Is there any rich colleague on this forum, who would make a lab test of these SARMs ? I think the SARMsxxxxch.guy deliberately increased price, but this Uniqxxxxxals site is suspiciously cheap, on the other hand.

musclemaker is offline New Member

coupon for uniquemicals

I am currently using S-4 and I like the results. I will be trying MK-2866 next. If anyone is looking for a deal use "CHC599" when checking out at uniquemicals.com it will give you 10% off so you can get it for $89.00 + 5.95 shipping.

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    Grabbed a bottle of the same "Unique" stuff the OP wrote about. I really like the stuff - first time I tried it solo, put on 6 lbs in 3 weeks, with a lean bulk diet. Second time I used it as part of a TBol PCT. Im currently using it now off-cycle, eating calorie-deficit (with lots of protein) and Im slimming out, but havent lost a pound. Im taking 25mg/day.

Its not some miracle drug, and certainly not gear, but its a nice tool to have in the toolbox. I find it looses it's effectiveness to put on ANY mass after about the third week. Absolutely no sides - no heightening or decreasing of libido, aggressiveness, etc... except for one thing .. first time I used it, for the first few weeks, I would feel a euphoria come on about an hour after taking it. Oh, and the taste ... someone else best described it as "drinking urine with an electric current".

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    bump!

i would like to know this aswell, ive seen some posts claiming that uniquemicals is a scam but they are all from the same person

the sale they are having now is a little fishy though which makes you wonder
    buy 10 get 30? right... they are already the cheapest providers there is, this is just weird
    I tried to contact some Chinese suppliers. The first one, who responded, offered 10 grams of Ostarine for 1000 USD (=1 gram for 100 USD)... That's more than from UniqXXX.com (1,5 gram for 100 USD=1 gram for 67 USD). SarmsXXX.com offers 750 mg for 150 USD (=1 gram for 200 USD). Really big differences. I wonder, if the stuff from UniqXXX.com is legit. Usually the dealers have very big margins. Do you know that the margin in oxandrolone is nearly 1000%?

kau
    kau is offline New Member
    how are the results with your osta
    am going to order some sarms
    I am thinking to buy from uniquemicals as they have very cheap rate
    I always order in bulk
    so I want to make sure I am ordering legit
    please post your results
    thank you in advance

biggfella is offline New Member
    I have been thinking of starting on ost also. site that has been helpful and full on info is called clinical grade peptides. I asked them questions about ostarine and they have been very helpful so far. not sure though if i should start on this stuff or do another cycle of something more anabolic . anyways how has your strength been? I am curious.

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    Warning to anyone wishing to check out the site unique***als as it has a virus attached to the site. Not sure why it hasn't been picked up on yet.

CunningStunt1 is offline New Member

just wanna be sure!

hey i just wanted to be sure i got proper Oster before anything ive only ever cycled var and thought it was amazing.. im not lookikng for massive gains i just want toned proper looking muscles
    so unique is good?

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    What happened with all of this...

mixtnconfuzd is offline New Member
    I do 12.5 with great results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information