mudo is offline New Member

color of SARMS S4

hi guys new to the forum

i have just got my sarms S4 from rui and the color is a light green kinda like a mouth wash but i was reading around and others were saying that theres is like a yellow kinda color.....any ideas i bought 3 bottles from rui- of the stuff as well have i been robbed....???

thanks.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Mine was yellow. The bottle of torem I got at the same time was greenish. I don't think u are being ripped by them tho. Read me and gaz's S4 log to see what's in store for you!

for sure......but there has to be some kind of mixup if yours is yellow-is and the bottle says sarms on it and my is a grenn-ish color and marked sarms also something jsut doesnt seem right to me.....

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    I dunno man from what I'm told RUI is good kit

i sure hope so.....edit is a lot to piss aways i just wrote then and ask then about it so will see what they say they also owe me some clen as well that didnt come in the order i payed for........ damm...

PK-V is offline Productive Member

That's two cycles with multiple compounds in my book

It's color doesn't mean squat

RC's suspend products in numerous colourants

after doing some reading i have found that andarine came in the form of green tea......and thats what myns looks like so maybe i have got the right thing
    Last edited by mudo; 04-25-2011 at 12:47 AM.

it has been confirmed it comes green...

BLACK RAVEN is offline New Member

Ostarine(MK-2866)

hey there,

mybe its not ostarine your taking.
    i got the new stuff from Sarmssearch.com Osta-Sarm fromula(Ostarine(MK-2866)
    and its clear but i also have a bottle of Sarms S4 and that is yellow murky color.

Anyway i prefer turnabol,tbol, its really good for gains solid, you can get big off it as well but nice gains but i am going to try this alternative so i'm stacking S4 50mg and Osta-Sarm 15mg ED straight up.see what happens.

thonmesee is offline New Member

Illegal Iron Man 2 Film Download

buy Sucker Punch the movie Scream 4 (LQ) Movie Download Full Movie Due Date movie online Download TRON: Legacy The Musical Watch The Eagle Movie Full Watch The Paranormal Activity 2 Movie Now Morning Glory online soundtrack download The Full Killers Movie Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole The Movie Good Quality The Other Guys movie premier Where To Download The The Warrior's Way Film The Way Back release

gats0101 is offline New Member
    Let us know how your s4 ostarine cycle goes, I most likely will be running a similar cycle with either OT or anavar here soon.

Thread Information