Srobis15 is offline Associate Member

Gyno this cycle is kickin my butt.

As some of you may have seen earlier, I posted a week or so ago about the ol gyno demon coming around.

This is the first cycle in which I have started the symptoms of gyno even though I was already using Nolva. I started using Letro, and am about a week or so into using it at 2.5mg a day. Chest isnt really getting any more lumps or anything, and the lumps may possibly be slightly smaller, but my chest seems to be puffing up pretty bad since the use of Letro.

Anyone else have common symptoms when using Letro? I scanned the forums, and i know the common sides of Letro, but didnt see much about this.

In all honestly I may just have to cut loose on the cycle and PCT in hopes that stopping the cycle it will help. Im not a expert in this section when it comes to certain sides from the use of Letro since I have never had an issue with gyno. But so far my AIs and stuff arent doing their job this time around.

Just using 500mg of Sus250 a week. Very simple cycle.

search and read about Aromasin ,i personally like it much better,it works for me

Yeah alot of people have given the suggestion to run Nolva and Aromasin together. I personally have never used the stuff, but everyone seems to have better luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Srobis15 View Post
    Yeah alot of people have given the suggestion to run Nolva and Aromasin together. I personally have never used the stuff, but everyone seems to have better luck with it.
    i know i like aromasin alot,i wouldnt run a cycle without it,or use my trt either without it

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like your nolva is bunk or you haven't really got gyno.. Where are these lumps exactly what size are they and how far into your cycle are you....

Its very common for first timers to become paranoid and think their getting gyno when theres nothing there....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    i know i like aromasin alot,i wouldnt run a cycle without it,or use my trt either without it
    This! Aromasin for the win..might wanna just score some real fast and start around 25mg ED
    ***No source checks!!!***

Yup just got some in, so I am gonna start up on that with about 20mg ED of Nolva and 25mg ED of Aromasin . We shall see what happens. Thank you brothers.

Newcastle is offline Junior Member
    So, is it working? Noticeing anything?

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^x2

Been a long time since I tended to this post, but for those of you who had questions if it worked or not, the Aromasin /Nolva combo seems to be great. I finished up that cycle with the combo and didnt have any more flares. Its been 6 months and I am started up another cycle a few weeks ago and so far using the same combination, and no issues so far.

Juicyman is offline New Member
    im interested...ive never used aromasin for pct before. what was your protocol?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    its not used for pct. you wouldnt use an ai for pct

Thread Information