ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member

letro on a cycle?

is letro to strong to run through a cycle iv tried armidex at .50ed but was still getting gyno. so was thinking maybe letro .25mg eod or is this a bad idea? and im running test cyp 400mg and deca 400mg

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't. Up the does of Adex if gyno symptoms continue. Letro kills around 98% of Estrogen in your body, you need Estrogen to be able to build muscle. Hence why it's good for PCT, the Estrogen is simply surplus

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    If your still getting gyno at .5mg arimidex every day then its obviously not working for you, upping the dose wont do much plus it'll be expensive.

I'd just start the Letro at a low dose and work up.

Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    is letro to strong to run through a cycle iv tried armidex at .50ed but was still getting gyno. so was thinking maybe letro .25mg eod or is this a bad idea? and im running test cyp 400mg and deca 400mg
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    If your still getting gyno at .5mg arimidex every day then its obviously not working for you, upping the dose wont do much plus it'll be expensive.

I'd just start the Letro at a low dose and work up.

I wouldn't. Arimidex doesn't just "not work", Up the dose again. You'd rather be spending more money than killing all Estro. By killing Estro you're also killing your strength on cycle and the ability to build muscle. Letro should be left until PCT<<<Ignore that. Are you sure you are not just paranoid?
    Last edited by MacLean; 12-30-2011 at 09:25 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    I wouldn't. Arimidex doesn't just "not work", Up the dose again. You'd rather be spending more money than killing all Estro. By killing Estro you're also killing your strength on cycle and the ability to build muscle. Letro should be left until PCT, if possible. Are you sure you are not just paranoid?
    i wouldnt use letro for pct...not sure where you got that idea from...yes it is obvious your arim is not working but letro is really strong and to be used to get rid of gyno when it appears imo...but I will agree that you may be paranoid and upping the dose may help...

DanB is offline Banned
    is your adex pharm grade,liquid or generic

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    i wouldnt use letro for pct...not sure where you got that idea from...yes it is obvious your arim is not working but letro is really strong and to be used to get rid of gyno when it appears imo...but I will agree that you may be paranoid and upping the dose may help...
    Didn't even realised i'd wrote that. OP, ignore what I said! Letro shouldn't be used on PCT, only on cycle when Gyno occurs

ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member
    They 1mg tabs Zaralone is the make

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    you do know deca /prog induces gyno is treated with different drugs then estrogen gyno (test gyno) right?

I like letro for estro at 0.6-1,2mg e3d.
    works well for me.

Thread Information