Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: a Real Ostarine Log

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    What does your carb intake look like normally? I know I only get those kind of swings when I go from relatively low carb (or really low carb) to a carb up. 3g of water for every gram of carb in your muscle can cause a pretty good swing (I've experience up to 8 pounds if I really binge out...two days later I'm back down).

Bummed it didn't work out for ya. Looks really promising. Alas, its seems there is still a lot of work to be done on SARMs . On the other hand its caused me to re-delve into the anabolics so I should be highly informed whenever I can get life settled and really dedicate myself to a true cycle.

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEveryRepCount View Post
    What does your carb intake look like normally? I know I only get those kind of swings when I go from relatively low carb (or really low carb) to a carb up. 3g of water for every gram of carb in your muscle can cause a pretty good swing (I've experience up to 8 pounds if I really binge out...two days later I'm back down).

Bummed it didn't work out for ya. Looks really promising. Alas, its seems there is still a lot of work to be done on SARMs. On the other hand its caused me to re-delve into the anabolics so I should be highly informed whenever I can get life settled and really dedicate myself to a true cycle.
    Lately my carbs have been really low. 200-250 range depending on what I feel like eating. Yea I'm thinking that my swing in weight was due to a high carb weekend and then the high water intake.

I trained legs yesterday. Again another great session. Although strength was down a bit which isn't concurrent with my high carb intake weekend. Dead lift 225x10 315x10 315x10 315x7, I just wasn't feeling it. Then I went to SLDL and did 225x10x3 then squats 225x10 275x5 275x5 275x3(failure, good failure). I then continued to do some new stuff a guy showed me. The workout felt great, just no strength.

So. I decided that I am going to terminate the cycle. As of now. I'll continue nolva until nipp sensitivity returns to normal again. I will continue to update the log as time goes by, probably not daily though unless things change daily.

So far my thoughts on Ostarine are as follows. I have continued to build strength while on a calorie restrictive diet. A recomp diet actually with little cardio. I have lost some fat as I went from hovering around ~225 ~10% to hovering at 220 and slightly less fat (I'll take a caliper test tomorrow).

I definitely wouldn't trust ostarine for a bulking cycle. Doesn't seem like there is a point to. There is potential for a cutting cycle though.

I would like to see some results of a cut on it. A real cut though. Like 6 week contest prep cut. I may experiment next season....

So I had a shitty session yesterday. I trained back. I didn't want to be there. Lethargy out of control. Strength was still there but there was no desire to be in the gym. Of course I did what I had to do, but even a preworkout didn't get me in the mood. This is not like me. I haven't had a day I didn't feel like being there in months....

I weighed 222.2 yesterday.

I am getting all my ducks in a row for an LGI T-Var and Mag-25 cycle plus some trenazone (TD) to kick up a few pounds. I wont start this until August because I am getting married and moving between then and now. I'll have a log for this don't worry

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    So is your Ostarine trial over? Did you get any blood tests for hormone levels? I'm curious to see what kind of rise it causes (no pun intended lol) in test levels... also FSH/LH changes.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    thx for the log.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    So is your Ostarine trial over? Did you get any blood tests for hormone levels? I'm curious to see what kind of rise it causes (no pun intended lol) in test levels... also FSH/LH changes.
    Yea I am done with it. It simply wasn't doing anything for me. I am currently recomping and everyone says that this compound shines while recomping. I didn't see a bit of difference except maybe preventing wasting. I "felt" stronger the entire time. but I believe it was placebo. i did not get bloodwork done. But I can tell you my estrogen is up because of gyno. I am still taking nolva to rid myself of it.
    Java Man likes this.

I'm glad to say there is no crash after termination like aas. I'm still 222 and just as strong ans hard. Had a great independence day workout. Killed back and bis with my wife and got my arms full of blood for the pool today.

ok so I have another update. I am basically on my third week off. Gyno is completely gone and no puffiness what so ever. I am excited about this because I am super conscious about them.

Last week I had some slow sessions. I basically trained pretty light but still got super sore. For example usually I train legs like this Deadlifts, Squats, unilateral leg press, hack squat, leg extension, leg curls, calves calves calves. Well last week I got deadlift squats and lunges. I was sore until saturday. and this week I am getting super super sore and training back to my regular regimen. my weight is still 222 though. strength is slightly down. But I think I am just a little less intense in the gym......So maybe this stuff did work...idk. Again I am not mentioning a company so don't think I am going back on my word to support them.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Hydrokracker, thank you for your detailed log. From what I've been studying about SARMS , most users ultimately conclude what you did, which is they work well as a nice bridge between cycles to keep you motivated and prevent muscle wasting.

I did want to ask. Did you notice any benefits to your joints? I've also read Ostarine can have a positive effect on bone and connective tissue, and didn't know if you had any prior joint issues that may have benefited from your Ostarine use?

Thanks again for the log,

5.56-.223 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the log. I will be going on a Clen -T3 cycle and will be using MK-2866 to prevent mass loss during cycle. Sounds like they help you keep what you already have.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Has anybody of you bothered to check liver values after a cycle with Ostarine? I really wonder, because mine were through the roof on mere 10-15 mg/day. And it didn't produce much strength anyway, despite that I combined it with S4 (30-40 mg/day).

I had the same experience even with Ostarine powder from China. And I was taking up to 40 mg/day. My liver values were twice higher than the maximum limit. This is a hepatotoxic sh*t!

pZanity is offline New Member
    Great log, Im currently comning to the end of a sust and deca 16 week cycle, Im debating on proviron or ostarine to add to pct, then carry it on as a bridge to next cycle.

Do you think osta or proviron would be best?

Sorry for the lack of responses. I don't have a computer anymore nor do I have internet at my new house. I did notice a slight relief in my tendonitis but it quickly returned after I stopped the osta.

I would jot recommend osta for pct as it is suppressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information