I know there are several members here who have, are, or wish to use SARMs , and in particular, Enobosarm (Ostarine). I've been involved in testing and developing this product with US based pharma GTx at several of my clinics in both phase II and phase III testing. It was a drug that I was interested in for both professional and personal reasons but today, GTx announced that it would NOT likely receive FDA approval for this compound since it had failed to achieve it's clinical end points for increasing body mass. The story can be found here:

GTx muscle drug fails late-stage trials, shares plunge | Reuters

Enobosarm has been used off label (and unapproved) in recreational sports for almost as long as it was synthesized by GTx when several small companies oversees in Asia had pirated the formulation for use as a black market compound to increase muscle mass. In all fairness, I will mention that the GTx clinical trials were performed in patients with advanced metastatic cancers (mostly non-small cell lung and prostate adenocarcinomas) since 48% of all cancer patients eventually expire due to wasting syndromes and not the actual cancer itself. Enobosarm was developed to reverse this process by increasing LEAN body mass. Unfortunately, today's news indicates the drug is not achieving the clinical outcomes needed for approval - at least among cancer patients.

Enobosarm will likely continue as a black market recreational compound for LBM, but bare in mind, there is as yet, no long term efficacy or SAFETY data which should remain a concern for anyone using an drug of unknown potential and unknown risk. Until such data becomes known (beyond anecdotal "broscience"), short cycles of 6 weeks or less are generally advised to minimize potential risk.