Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 1 Post By AllKindsOGains
  • 1 Post By AllKindsOGains

Thread: AKOGs YK-11 log

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543

    AKOGs YK-11 log

    Almost done with my first full week of my 4 week run of YK. I am doing 18 mg a day, split 9&9 am and pm. Strength increase is actually somewhat strange, as I will feel extreme strength during certain points of the day, and if I were to time this it'd be about 1-2 hours post ingestion. Definitely something I'd recommend pre-workout. Have yet to see body composition changes, but for someone who dislike eating (I hate food actually) I have trouble becoming satiated. The hunger increase isnt really comprable to that induced by ghrp6, as that is more blood sugar related for me, like if I don't eat I'll pass out. This is more like "what the hell, I just ate this big ass bowl of oatmeal and I'm still hungry." I'll update as often as I can with useful info, as always,
    AKOG
    InternalFire and ghettoboyd like this.

  2. #2
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    I am def following along, TY for doing this log.
    Can you give us a run down of everything/anything else you are taking? Even supplements, whatever.
    How long are you planning on running this ? How did you determine the dosage to take? I have heard daily dosing from 5-10mgs/day butt you are pretty much double that. Is my dosing interpretation off and way too low? Its hard to find info on YK at all much less proper dosing.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I am def following along, TY for doing this log.
    Can you give us a run down of everything/anything else you are taking? Even supplements, whatever.
    How long are you planning on running this ? How did you determine the dosage to take? I have heard daily dosing from 5-10mgs/day butt you are pretty much double that. Is my dosing interpretation off and way too low? Its hard to find info on YK at all much less proper dosing.
    My supplier for YK recommends 18 mg a day, and my own research on others who have used it report 10-20 is generally what one should run. As far as other things I am taking; I am taking a fair amount of other product, but it has all been consistent for about two months now, longs enough for me to determine if YK yields significant change outside of my current "stack."
    Ipam
    Igf des*** love this stuff
    Bpc 157
    Creatine
    YK

    Just for the record, igf des has done things I couldn't imagine as far as hypertrophy, leanness, and general well being. I highly recommend it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543
    Update: inexplicable bursts of strength despite lack of sleep, high work load, and missing meals. Its actually making me slightly more productive. Appetite increase is still evident.

  5. #5
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hey AKOG,

    These bursts of strength... I'm assuming there happening in the gym or(if I'm not mistaken on what your actually saying) it would be perfect if you were able to time it for those strength bursts?? And are you positive it's the YK doing so... I ask b/c your running Ipa, IGF des, etc? I know your knowledgable in the peps/SARMs dep't Is High... I'm just now getting into them and learning more about them and want to be clear in what your conveying... Thx
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-16-2015 at 01:24 PM.

  6. #6
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Update: inexplicable bursts of strength despite lack of sleep, high work load, and missing meals. Its actually making me slightly more productive. Appetite increase is still evident.
    Thanks for the log, I was using it EOD but I'M going to increase it to 20 ED for the following 3 weeks to see how it goes along with my Test E and adex

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    Thanks for the log, I was using it EOD but I'M going to increase it to 20 ED for the following 3 weeks to see how it goes along with my Test E and adex
    Just curious as was Jimmyinkedup's question on dosing... How did you figure out your dosing protocol of EOD rather than ed? And what was your dose when starting? Being that your raising it to 20mgs/day after you were taking it EOD? These are the types of things we're trying to figure out(AKOG is logging this for a reason) too many people saying it does this and that(& imho people's perspectives are usually outside of reality most of the time)... Thx

  8. #8
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Just curious as was Jimmyinkedup's question on dosing... How did you figure out your dosing protocol of EOD rather than ed? And what was your dose when starting? Being that your raising it to 20mgs/day after you were taking it EOD? These are the types of things we're trying to figure out(AKOG is logging this for a reason) too many people saying it does this and that(& imho people's perspectives are usually outside of reality most of the time)... Thx
    I got it from videos online is all over the web https://youtu.be/Ecdy--aPitY

  9. #9
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    I got it from videos online is all over the web https://youtu.be/Ecdy--aPitY
    So one this vid says not to exceed 15mgs/day... Yet your dosing it higher(fine) but where is the credible advice(not out there) hence AKOGs log... We're trying to figure out how and why these people are saying to run X amount of this with YK or take YK alone and still get beefed etc...

    Even in the video it seems like he had one person telling him to take it one way and another to take 1/wk 2/second wk then the rest? doesnt sound too intellectually sound imho... im not coming down on you I'm just trying to make sense of it all(online etc) we're gonna have people hype it way up into something it's not... Just be realistic with it like anything... I hope it is something new and good

  10. #10
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    to my knowledge 10mg ED should be the dosing, 5days on, 2days off, and if it was from a really good source in regards real-stuff and high purity it should be ok to be used indefinitely. Nope, no studies, no research, no first hand experience, just what I heard from person who is in business with sources that are hard to come by, so yea, until I get my hands on it, its due to subjectivity

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543
    Bump ^^ As far as updates, I am most definitely feeling stronger, and my size has increased markedly. Muscles are fuller, harder, and muscle bellies seem to be more round, easier to achieve a pump. Almost seems as though my testosterone has inceased, confidence, libido, all have gone up. Bear in mind, I have yet to run any cycles of test, so what might seem to be significant changes to me may be only mild to someone whose run an actual cycle. Again, I'd like to note that although strength has increased overall, I have the random "bursts" of power that make things seem extremely light, and this is hours after I dose yk, and it's isn't always at the same times. Will update again soon,
    AKOG
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey AKOG,

    These bursts of strength... I'm assuming there happening in the gym or(if I'm not mistaken on what your actually saying) it would be perfect if you were able to time it for those strength bursts?? And are you positive it's the YK doing so... I ask b/c your running Ipa, IGF des, etc? I know your knowledgable in the peps/SARMs dep't Is High... I'm just now getting into them and learning more about them and want to be clear in what your conveying... Thx
    Nach, sorry it took so long for a reply, didn't see your question at first. I know how ipam, des, and bpc make me feel post injection. In fact, ive found out a lot as far as how my body reacts, and most importantly how they work in conjunction with stimulants (I am prescribed adderrall for adhd). For example, ipam causes slight lethargy, but then whole premise is growth hormone secretion..so, addy basically eliminates this, and the speed, focus, strength, etc of growth combine with those same effects that adderrall produces. So, for the duration of a pulse and the length of the stim, you feel almost superhuman.

    In the case of yk; outside of the times when I pulse ipam and take an addy, it hits me randomly. So, for example, I will be feeling "normal", lifting boxes into my delivery truck at work, and then literally a split second later a box will drop 10-15 lbs in how much it seems to weigh. I might be feeling tired one second, the next all the fatigue melts away and I feel powerful. The feeling lasts normally at least an hour, but it's something I can't really explain. I would recommend taking it on an empty stomach 1 hour pre workout, coupled with a stim. Best bet for feeling the burst of power
    NACH3 likes this.

  13. #13
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Nach, sorry it took so long for a reply, didn't see your question at first. I know how ipam, des, and bpc make me feel post injection. In fact, ive found out a lot as far as how my body reacts, and most importantly how they work in conjunction with stimulants (I am prescribed adderrall for adhd). For example, ipam causes slight lethargy, but then whole premise is growth hormone secretion..so, addy basically eliminates this, and the speed, focus, strength, etc of growth combine with those same effects that adderrall produces. So, for the duration of a pulse and the length of the stim, you feel almost superhuman.

    In the case of yk; outside of the times when I pulse ipam and take an addy, it hits me randomly. So, for example, I will be feeling "normal", lifting boxes into my delivery truck at work, and then literally a split second later a box will drop 10-15 lbs in how much it seems to weigh. I might be feeling tired one second, the next all the fatigue melts away and I feel powerful. The feeling lasts normally at least an hour, but it's something I can't really explain. I would recommend taking it on an empty stomach 1 hour pre workout, coupled with a stim. Best bet for feeling the burst of power
    Awesome ^^

    Sounds and sure looks like your much more striated/lean and bigger than last time I saw you... Good job well done brother!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543
    Sorry for never getting back to this, life's been somewhat of a bitch lately.

    !!!***I have only tried YK from one source, maybe another would yield better results. However, what i recommend: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.***!!!
    The positive things I said about it were temporary and I'm now not even sure if they weren't due to other things I was taking, if outside influences during my day were just causing me to feel differently, or if it was all placebo. As of right now, the only two sarms that I would recommend are S4 and MK-677. I have yet to try anything else
    InternalFire likes this.

  15. #15
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Sorry for never getting back to this, life's been somewhat of a bitch lately.

    !!!***I have only tried YK from one source, maybe another would yield better results. However, what i recommend: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.***!!!
    The positive things I said about it were temporary and I'm now not even sure if they weren't due to other things I was taking, if outside influences during my day were just causing me to feel differently, or if it was all placebo. As of right now, the only two sarms that I would recommend are S4 and MK-677. I have yet to try anything else
    Because YK-11 is partial agonist to the androgen receptor it will be in direct competition with Test and DHT for binding and so its anabolic activity may be reliant on its ability to stimulate follistatin. Because of its partial agonist competition with Test and DHT it may reduce anabolic activity in otherwise healthy males. To date no safety data or animal testing exist.

    I would run rad or test with it.

    Try LGD, best sarm i ever tried. Steroidgains, no doubt. But watch cholestrol and a little trtdose along with it should be suggested. And a minipct also

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Because YK-11 is partial agonist to the androgen receptor it will be in direct competition with Test and DHT for binding and so its anabolic activity may be reliant on its ability to stimulate follistatin. Because of its partial agonist competition with Test and DHT it may reduce anabolic activity in otherwise healthy males. To date no safety data or animal testing exist.

    I would run rad or test with it.

    Try LGD, best sarm i ever tried. Steroidgains, no doubt. But watch cholestrol and a little trtdose along with it should be suggested. And a minipct also
    I'll take a look at the lgd, haven't researched into that one yet

  17. #17
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Leave this info taken from the internet for you guys to debunk, very easy to find on google:

    The current information on the internet about YK-11, is some what incorrect and by no means complete. YK-11 is not a SARM. It's a testosterone (Test)/ 5-α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derivative a synthetic anabolic
    steroid



    above it are the chemical structures of Tests and DHT



    ( above is the chemical structure of YK-11).



    YK-11 possess the same steroid backbone (see diagrams below) as all other chemicals classified as steroid hormones have a look>> (List of designer drugs)



    To date no chemical classified as a SARMs possess a steroid backbone >> (Selective androgen receptor modulator).



    (Structure of Ostarine)



    (Structure of LGD-4033)

    The first peer reviewed paper on YK-11 by Kanno Y et al 2011 suggested that "YK-11 is a partial agonist of the Androgen receptor and might act as selective androgen receptor modulator " ((17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11) is a partial agonist of the an... - PubMed - NCBI ). A subsequent paper in 2013 by Kanno Y et al further investigating the molecular mechanics of YK-11 named it as a SARM in the papers title (Selective androgen receptor modulator, YK11, regulates myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblasts by follistatin expression.). Research carried out by Kanno Y et al is scientifically sound but labelling this steroid as a SARM was incorrect.
    It can be argued that because no nomenclature (Nomenclature) exists for classifying chemicals as SARMs, calling YK-11 a SARM is justified. However a quick look at steroid nomenclature confirms YK-11 is indeed a synthetic steroid have a look>> (3S-1)

    If not labled a SARM by mistake my guess as to why it was ladled so would be would be two fold:
    1) To get media attention (but this will only snuff YK-11 out as a steroid) and
    2) To secure further funding (perhaps for animal testing) into the effects of YK-11 as research is not cheap.
    I would put my money on the second reason as being the most likely reason.

    As inferred above YK-11 has no animal testing data only in vitro data on C2C12 cells obtained from mice myoblats cell line capable of differentiation. Not all muscle cells can differentiate. C2C12 experiments tell us that YK-11 has the potential to cause muscle differentiation at certain concentrations. This can't directly be translated into a human equivalent dose because we have no data on it's metabolism but we can speculate based on research we have on other synthetic steroids . But we have no safety data on it.

    The internet media likely from a surface reading of papers by Kanno Y et al have concluded that YK-11 is be more potent than classic steroids and has less side effects than them. This has not been stated or proven in any of the papers on Yk-11 published by Kanno Y et al, instead it is speculated the safety parameters of YK-11 may be comparable to SARMs but no comparison has actually been made.

    What we see a combination of collective enthusiasm of the people and marketing hype piggybacking on the SARM name. Make no mistake YK-11 is not a SARM and has absolutely no safety data, which you can only really get from toxicity studies using animals/humans.

    Given that we now know that YK-11 is a designer anabolic steroid it likely possess the typical side effects associated anabolic steroid which we can now assigned to YK-11 >> (Anabolic steroid). YK-11 has 4 methyl (CH3) groups and so will likely prove taxing to the liver; SARMs have reduced liver toxicity profile because they have substituted methyl groups with Halocarbons. In addition, data produced by Kanno Y et al 2013 demonstrate that YK-11 induces the production of follistatin, a glycoprotein that inhibits myostatin a protein which inhibits myogenesis (the development/formation of new muscle tissue/fibers during embryonic development and also extant in adult muscle tissue). Follistatin is also associated with prostate growth and so being targeted as such (Follistatin as potential therapeutic target in prostate cancer.)

    Sparsely speculating on the potential therapeutic effects of YK-11 using existing data is by no means correct and no one should assume so without doing their own critical assessment of the information available.

    YK-11 is derivative of the anabolic steroid DHT, and as partial agonist of the androgen receptor it would activate the androgen receptor to give a submaximal response when inadequate amounts of DHT or Test are present. In the presence of overstimulation of androgen receptors say when excess amounts of DHT or Test are present YK-11 will act as a competitive inhibitor of androgen receptors . This is because partial agonists typically display both agonistic and antagonistic properties.

    Current pharmacodynamic data on YK-11 present by Kanno Y et al has me speculating that YK-11 will operate as an Antiandrogen with some anabolic potential in low levels of Test/DHT.

    As a derivative of DHT, YK-11 will likely have little or no significant clinical effect on muscle mass gains, but may aid muscle mass retention with an effect on muscle hardness, muscle strength, libido and other typical masculine phenotypes because it shares a similar chemical make up and mechanism of action to DHT. Also because YK-11 was chemically designed from ethisterone a ********* progestin (as stated in methodology section of the 2011 paper by Kanno Y et al) and also bares some chemical resemblance to ********* progestin Norethynodrel which was the first female oral contraceptive as well as the class of ********* progestin which followed from Norethynodrel, YK-11 will likely possess the ability to bind and activate or inhibit progestogen receptors; which comes with it's own sets of effects. However only androgen receptors have been looked at so far so it is unknown what else may YK-11 bind to.

    In healthy adult males the effects of YK-11 on muscle building quality are likely to be submaximal because it is a partial agonist on the androgen receptor and so a healthy male may experience reductions muscle strength and hardness while a female may experience improvements. However the ability of Yk-11 to increase follistatin levels compared to DHT and other steroids is what makes it novel. However no pre-clinical, clinical data exists to confirm its therapeutic significance if any.
    No chemical compound to my knowledge exists that displays follistain stimulating effects like that of YK-11 so no comparison can be made. DHT is known to have effects on the CNS (central nervous system) and so YK-11 may also possess such effects if it can cross the blood brain barrier.

    To conclude, YK-11 is a synthetic steroid with anabolic and likely undiscovered progestin potential. Because YK-11 is partial agonist to the androgen receptor it will be in direct competition with Test and DHT for binding and so its anabolic activity may be reliant on its ability to stimulate follistatin. Because of its partial agonist competition with Test and DHT it may reduce anabolic activity in otherwise healthy males. To date no safety data or animal testing exist.

  18. #18
    outofthisworld is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    6
    Is there a particular reason on why you're running it for only 4 weeks? Just curious..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •