dean14111 is offline New Member

Advice on cycling SARMs and anabolics for a beginner?

First off I'll be honest I don't know a whole hell of a lot about the shit and I'm new on here so I hope this is the right thread and any advice is greatly appreciated because I know this is long. So I know this is "beginner" stuff but so far I've done blackstone labs ostapure, DMZ, and their newer chosen1, brutal4ce, and abnormal and seen decent gains from each but it seems like towards the end of every cycle life throws a curve ball and I get too busy because of work and loose focus (blah blah excuses excuses I know) and then I stop lifting and lose my gains and go almost back to where I started. Well I'm tired of that shit. And now that I'm in a solid position to stay at it for, and beyond, the full cycle I've stocked up and "have the ability to hop on"(just to be politically correct) blackstone labs ostapure, LDG elite, epi smash, halo elite, anabolic technologies xtream tren six, and Cutaxyl (Drostanolone Propionate 50 mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate 50 mg/ml), which from what I gather is a very potent injectable. So my question is what would be the best way for me to cycle all of these? (doses, cycle periods, etc.) and what on cycle support and pct do y'all recommend? (right know I'm pretty cut at about 6'2 195 - yeah small as fuck). I know SARMs are much different from anabolics and I have a lot more research to do to see if its even safe/practical but I was thinking starting off with 4 weeks of osta and LGD at recommended doses according to the label then going straight into 4-8 weeks of tren, epi, and halo, and then if I'm still not satisfied get on a 4-8 week cycle of cutaxyl. Is that something y'all would recommend? Like I said any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

ChuckStarchaser is offline New Member
    Somewhere in these forums there's a sticky thread on how to properly design a steroid stack. It basically said that steroids are of 3 types: testosterone -derived, 19-nor-derived, or dht-derived; and that a properly designed stack would combine one of each group, in addition to a therapeutic dose of test, --enough to make up for the loss of one's own produced test. Test-derived steroids include dianabol and equipose. 19-NOR-derived include Tren and DECA . DHT-deriveds include Mast, anadrol , anavar , winstrol , etc. My lists are far from complete; just typing out of the top of my head.
    SARMs are not steroids, so they don't figure in the above classification, and although they can be taken in conjunction with steroids, I have the feeling that most bb's use SARMs either during PCT, or during cut cycles, to help preserve gains.

dean14111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckStarchaser View Post
    Somewhere in these forums there's a sticky thread on how to properly design a steroid stack. It basically said that steroids are of 3 types: testosterone -derived, 19-nor-derived, or dht-derived; and that a properly designed stack would combine one of each group, in addition to a therapeutic dose of test, --enough to make up for the loss of one's own produced test. Test-derived steroids include dianabol and equipose. 19-NOR-derived include Tren and DECA . DHT-deriveds include Mast, anadrol , anavar , winstrol , etc. My lists are far from complete; just typing out of the top of my head.
    SARMs are not steroids, so they don't figure in the above classification, and although they can be taken in conjunction with steroids, I have the feeling that most bb's use SARMs either during PCT, or during cut cycles, to help preserve gains.
    thanks man

Thread Information