Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small
  • 1 Post By Madcox
  • 1 Post By Madcox
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small

Thread: 4 weeks of caradine and LGD?

Mr. Small is offline Member

4 weeks of caradine and LGD?

First run on SARM's, so think I'll go 4 weeks to test the water. 20mg of Caradine and 10mg of LGD. How long does it take for the sarms to kick in?

If the results are good, then I might go another 2 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Have you run AAS before? I haven't (yet) but they say once you do the real thing, SARMs can't compare.

I'm not sure if 4 weeks will be enough time to reap the cost benefit ratio though. LGD is suppressive, so unless you successfully run a SERM with your SARM, you should probably pct. And to be honest, I've only heard of the SERM preventing shutdown from ostarine, nothing stronger. Doesn't mean it hasn't been done, though
    Thanks, I've got 8 weeks supply of caradine/LGD, so I might run that in full. I've run gear before, but not in a couple of years. I'm dieting atm, to get my bf % down too, so I think this should be enough for now
    Madcox likes this.

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    First run on SARM's, so think I'll go 4 weeks to test the water. 20mg of Caradine and 10mg of LGD. How long does it take for the sarms to kick in?

If the results are good, then I might go another 2 weeks or so.
    I would definitely go at least 6 weeks with the SARMS even though Caradine isn’t considered a sarm. You should see a difference pretty quickly (within a few days) since they bind to your androgen receptors right away and they are in and out of your system within hours. You will notice nice pumps and strength gains within a week, but like Cylon said they don’t compare to AAS. However LGD is suppressive so you will want to do a PCT after you finish. Let us know how it goes.
    Mr. Small likes this.

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Thanks, I've got 8 weeks supply of caradine/LGD, so I might run that in full. I've run gear before, but not in a couple of years. I'm dieting atm, to get my bf % down too, so I think this should be enough for now
    One of my favorite SARM to do to more or less cut and increase vascularity is S4 Andarine. However it does make some people’s eyes sensitive to light after about 5 to 7 days after starting but you can take for 5 days then 2 days off. The sensitivity to light is not permanent so when you stop taking the sensitivity will go away. S4 compares similarly to Winny.
    Mr. Small likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcox View Post
    One of my favorite SARM to do to more or less cut and increase vascularity is S4 Andarine. However it does make some people’s eyes sensitive to light after about 5 to 7 days after starting but you can take for 5 days then 2 days off. The sensitivity to light is not permanent so when you stop taking the sensitivity will go away. S4 compares similarly to Winny.
    Must have a Google of that

One week in and up a couple of reps on the bench press. I was stuck on 5 reps for a few weeks, but pressed out 7 reps today. Noticed a bit of extra strength today. We'll see if there is any more on Wednesday

Up another rep on the bench today after been stuck at 5 reps for weeks. That's 3 extra reps in 9 days I think. Steady progress hopefully for the 8 week duration.

Up 2 more reps on the bench. After being stuck at 100kg for 5 reps, I'm now pushing it for 10 reps after about 17 days of LGD and Caradine.

So, now the rep gains have stalled. I'm stuck on 9 reps on the bench, but I am on a diet of 1600-1700 cals a day
    Cylon357 likes this.

DanMan250 is offline Associate Member
    How's your cardio improvement?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMan250 View Post
    How's your cardio improvement?
    I haven't noticed much of a change when I do cardio now and again

darktime is offline New Member
    For the cardio effects of Cardarine, I've found I have to go a full 6-8 weeks before noticing anything - however it does stick around a few weeks after coming off cycle. If I was running your cycle, I probably would have kickstarted the Cardarine 3 weeks before the LGD just enough for it to kick in to make maximal use of the strength gains from LGD.

For cholesterol on the other hand, within 3 days I see benefits in bloodwork from GW501516.

Lowlyf is offline New Member
    Following this mate. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately here in Ireland the gyms are closed till December 2nd and I've finished the 8 week cycle. So I will know if I lost some strength then.

Just a note on the test levels, I haven't had my bloods done, but I don't feel like my testosterone levels went down on LGD at all.

Thread Information