Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: milk thistle absorption

ZanderCage is offline New Member

milk thistle absorption

has anyone ever read or heard that milk thistle will hinder the absorption of any steroids or sarms ?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderCage View Post
    has anyone ever read or heard that milk thistle will hinder the absorption of any steroids or sarms?
    Yes it effects the androgen receptors. Search for scholar milk thistle cancer.
    Cancer studies seem to show evidence of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZanderCage is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yes it effects the androgen receptors. Search for scholar milk thistle cancer.
    Cancer studies seem to show evidence of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also take NAC. but my liver support has milk thistle in it. this makes me not want to take it anymore. is there any liver supports without milk thistle in them?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderCage View Post
    I also take NAC. but my liver support has milk thistle in it. this makes me not want to take it anymore. is there any liver supports without milk thistle in them?
    Liver supports are kind of made up. Not saying they don't work, but they are just a bunch of vitamins and herbs usually so you can buy the same compounds yourself and leave out the ones you don't want.

I am taking Choline-Inositol, L-Methionine, and recently I replaced Milk Thistle with NAC. NAC helps the liver and kidneys. I haven't done bloods yet but after 3 days my piss stream is stronger than it was and I have occasional hesitancy ever since I got off opiates couple years ago, and I haven't had that since starting the NAC. It's good stuff.

Charger also recommended TUDCA in another thread about this but I have not gotten any yet, but you could check it out.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-09-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    ZanderCage likes this.

Thread Information