Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anabolicdoode is offline New Member

Lightbulb Best way to take GHRP-6 insight appreciated!

Hi everyone,

Just picked up my two 5mg GHRP-6 vials and when I recieved it I also got a vial of low dose acid? My scource gave me instructions on how to take it but I really have never read or seen this way.. see below;

100 IU of acid per vile.
    Then 6-7 IUS of bac water with mix (in syringe with ghrp6, not the vials)
    3-4 IUS of mixture twice daily.

From what I have read and researched I have never come across this way.. the way that I know is as follows:

3 x 100mcg of ghrp-6 a day with 2 cc of bac water in a vile to make 250 (I believe) first one in the am 30mins before eating, second one after training, and third one before bed.

My questions are: which way is more effective for body building and if someone can quickly run down the appropriate steps to mix ghrp-6 that would be greatly appreciated.

A little about me. I'm 28 years old, lifting for 10 years I have done two cycles before this. I am 5'10 190lbs with 12% body fat.

Any help and guidance would greatly be appreciated. I know of the search button and have used it but I also wanted to get insight on the way he told me to take it.

Anabolicdoode

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Well to begin you have a solid base to begin with. Ditch the acid cause you dont need that to reconstitute your ghrp 6. In my knowledge and experience you would want to mix your peptides with a 1:2 ratio...meaning you would want to add 2.5ml bac water to your 5mg ghrp 6. From what I understand, from this very forum, your dont want to over dilute your peptides. As far as how to take it I would recommend starting 3 x 100 mcg a day. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach then eat at least 30 min post inj. Always inj on an empty stomach, at least 2 hrs after your last meal. Another dose post workout then the final before your bedtime meal or just before bed. I personally used ghrp 6 for a few weeks by itself ranging from 300 mcg a day to 500 mcg a day. I now stack it with mod grf 1-29 as it greatly amplifies your gh pulse. I had seen some results with the ghrp alone but it really took off after adding the mod grh 1-29

I've ranged all my doses from 50 mcg to 250 mcg and personally found that about 65% of my body weight was my optimal dose. But they are for research so ya gotta play around with them to find what works best for you...thats the fun part lol

Thank you very much for the response! its exactly what I needed to hear. I must ask what is 100mcg in IUs? Like you say I don't want to over dilute the peptides.. Being a new guy to this area I would rather be safe then sorry.

I do realize that grf 1-29 would make a better pulse but unfortunately, I cant find it locally and I'm a little nervous of online orders for some reason I will be however be doing T400 and EQ with the ghrp6 I was planning on doing 800 T4 and 600 EQ hopefully that can make my gains a little bit better then it would just running ghrp alone.

Oh no problem and I totally understand your concern for wanting everything to be in order lol. Well figure each slin pin is divided into 100 i.u., done by 10 i.u. increments...if you want to add 2.5 ml of bac water that is 250 i.u., or 25 (10 i.u. increments)...put the total amount into mcg, meaning 5mg is 5000mcg...now divide by 25 and you have 200mcg per 10 i.u. Confusing I know but thats the math to it lol. I personally use 3/10 slin pins...meaning they are only 30 i.u. instead of 100...as they are much easier to dose out these small amounts cause you would want to do 5 i.u. for a 100mcg dose and thats pretty small on a 100 i.u. slin pin lol...ok i could understand that so your only option is basically ghrp 6, which I personally had some result from...from my readings it enhances your neurological system, the same way steroids do, and increases strength...and I can attest to that it does slightly. It also binds to your SHGB in a similar fashion as masteron does and that will increase your overall test levels. Now you cant quote me on those facts, as they are from what ive read on various readings. As far as running it with test, I believe it will definitely enhance your gains. I have been running peptides for a month now just after my post cycle and will be adding 500mg test enth in a few weeks and cant wait too see the results!

Thats total amount of your peptides...5mg to 5000mcg and 500mg of test enth every 5 days...two little slips i quickly caught lol

lol I've prob read your post 5 times from start to finish now lol so 100mcg will be 5ius? and that is if you mix 2.5 cc of bac water. with the 5mg of ghrp? Side note, I would love to get some grf 129 but a friend just text me a price that he can get it for and w0w its more then the cost of the ghrp a month! I guess i'll keep looking! lol I absolutely cant wait to start this whole stack! I just Wish I had grf 129... lol

Im glad I could help and share my knowledge. Yes if you add 2.5ml of bac water to 5mg then 5 i.u's is 100 mcg...that is correct . I wish you could cause not to be mean about it by telling ya but the impact you get from stacking mod grf 129 with ghrp 6 is much greater than just ghrp 6 alone. Just do a lot of research on places you can get it from to find your best prices...some I found were so ridiculously overpriced it wasnt funny lol...hell real gh would have been cheaper lol. One thing I can say is that im sure your gonna notice a slight difference with ghrp 6 alone, especially with your body. Im right around 11% bf right now and I look a lot leaner and fuller since adding the ghrp 6 alone

you have helped me tremendously! so the 100mcg, would that be the baseline and then adjust to what works better with your body? like you say 65% works best for you so I may have to adjust it higher or lower.. I guess you cant go any higher then 100mcg for a single dose as then you over saturate correct? I hope my wallet can handle this LOL. Thanks again Chuckdiesel!

Haha, oh how that wallet always gets in the way lmao! Well from what ive read saturation dose is 100 mcg for a 100kg man...but where im basing my numbers from said saturation dose is 150 mcg for a 100kg man so its your call...i've ran 50 mcg up to 250 mcg and found 125 mcg is my optimal dose. I feel a little more when I use more, but it doesn't feel any more drastic than the 125 mcg dose but under that then I can tell so its all in how your body reacts to it...and that I cant tell you a dose for so ya gotta play with it to find where you "bang for your buck" will be at lol...Its never a problem for me to share my brain with others so im glad I could help Anabolicdood!

oh one more tip I failed to mention...peptides can be administered iv, im, or sub q. I personally would never even dare touch iv administration so that leaves us with intramuscular or sub q. I had inj for 3 weeks sub q then decided to try intramuscular...big difference! The onset was much faster and stronger with im as opposed to sub q. To do im I just take my slin pin, flex the muscle a bit to thin the skin and push the pin into the muscle until I can feel it in the muscle. In my shoulders im pressing the pin in pretty far but I get it in there. Ive done it in the quads, biceps and shoulders. There is a little post inj pain from the bac water but its not bad at all, no where near test prop kinda discomfort. I would recommend trying both inj to find whats best for you...now off to eat as my ghrp 6 has made me hungry as hell!! lol

ok, I'll def try both IM subq. i was set on subq but if the benefits are better then i will try IM! thanks for sharing how you do it as i would be starring at that tiny needle wondering how I was going to get it IM lol I'm currently on the hunt for grf 129. Looks like i'll have to try ordering online lol. Thanks for your help bud! Now go eat some chicken!! LOL

Man I tell ya I love inj im...it just hits so much better! Only after a week of adding mod grf 1-29 i've noticed drastic changes to my body...im really leaning out. Are you here in the states or somewhere abroad in the world? Im in the states and I pay really cheap for both and its made and shipped in the states so delivery is really quick...like 3 or 4 days. Keep me updated on how your responding to your ghrp 6 and especially if ya get some mod grf 1-29 to stack with it! No problem for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    Man I tell ya I love inj im...it just hits so much better! Only after a week of adding mod grf 1-29 i've noticed drastic changes to my body...im really leaning out. Are you here in the states or somewhere abroad in the world? Im in the states and I pay really cheap for both and its made and shipped in the states so delivery is really quick...like 3 or 4 days. Keep me updated on how your responding to your ghrp 6 and especially if ya get some mod grf 1-29 to stack with it! No problem for the help!
    I'm in Canada so kind of limited to places to look. I have put off taking the ghrp till I find some Grf 1-29 to stack with it. I will let you know how it goes when I have everything together as I'll have to research how to take Grf 1-29 lol sounds like you're seeing great results with leaning out do you notice much of a strength gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicdoode View Post
    I'm in Canada so kind of limited to places to look. I have put off taking the ghrp till I find some Grf 1-29 to stack with it. I will let you know how it goes when I have everything together as I'll have to research how to take Grf 1-29 lol sounds like you're seeing great results with leaning out do you notice much of a strength gain?
    Damn, that sucks! I feel bad for ya now cause I've heard Canada is pretty tough. Well if it doesn't cost you much, I would say go ahead and use the ghrp by itself until you can come across some mod grf 1-29. I noticed a little bit of a strength increase with just the ghrp 6...it kinda felt like I was on a pretty powerful test booster. It did make me lean out somewhat...as much as I dropped a couple pounds in bw and was able to see it in the mirror. Now when I added the mod grf 1-29 It still felt the same only 10 fold! I would even go as far a saying it has made a drastic change thus far and today I just added a little test prop, 50mg a day, until my stuff arrives. I would say it would be pretty worthwhile to just run the ghrp 6 in the meantime, plus it will give you a little experience with using the peptide, especially with inj, and should hopefully give you noticeable results...as far as using the grf 1-29...100 mcg is your saturation dose for a 100kg man. I have read that 150 mcg is the saturation dose but the two amounts are close enough to use either one. I figured 150 mcg is 68% of a 220lb man...so I based my dosing for that and the ghrp 6 around 65% of my bodyweight and that works perfect for me. I tried higher and lower and both have different feels but my dosing range is what feels the best to me. It took a little playing around to get there but now im pretty set on what to run for the next few months

Damn forum and its rules and regulations...I wanna private message ya but I dont know if its you or me that doesn't have enough posts and rep to make or receive private messages yet cause I wanna share some info with ya that I cant over the open forums...well I'll tell ya what I can when I can pm ya lol

Ok I figured it out...ya gotta get more posts before you can make or receive personal messages. Up your post count so we can pm cause I got some info you NEED to know lol

Ok I figured it out...ya gotta get more posts before you can make or receive personal messages. Up your post count so we can pm cause I got some info you NEED to know lol
    Very nice! What was your platform that you started with before getting into peptides? I wonder how many posts I have to har before I can get the good info!! Lol.

Damn, that sucks! I feel bad for ya now cause I've heard Canada is pretty tough. Well if it doesn't cost you much, I would say go ahead and use the ghrp by itself until you can come across some mod grf 1-29. I noticed a little bit of a strength increase with just the ghrp 6...it kinda felt like I was on a pretty powerful test booster. It did make me lean out somewhat...as much as I dropped a couple pounds in bw and was able to see it in the mirror. Now when I added the mod grf 1-29 It still felt the same only 10 fold! I would even go as far a saying it has made a drastic change thus far and today I just added a little test prop, 50mg a day, until my stuff arrives. I would say it would be pretty worthwhile to just run the ghrp 6 in the meantime, plus it will give you a little experience with using the peptide, especially with inj, and should hopefully give you noticeable results...as far as using the grf 1-29...100 mcg is your saturation dose for a 100kg man. I have read that 150 mcg is the saturation dose but the two amounts are close enough to use either one. I figured 150 mcg is 68% of a 220lb man...so I based my dosing for that and the ghrp 6 around 65% of my bodyweight and that works perfect for me. I tried higher and lower and both have different feels but my dosing range is what feels the best to me. It took a little playing around to get there but now im pretty set on what to run for the next few months
    I know I will see some results from just the ghrp but after more research about the Grf I just had to convince myself to find a reliable scource. So would you take the Grf in the same injection as the ghrp? Or would that be a different pin? Also that would be three times a day also from what I understand!

Very nice! What was your platform that you started with before getting into peptides? I wonder how many posts I have to har before I can get the good info!! Lol.
    I think its only like 15 or 20 posts, I just began to be able to pm myself lol...hmm my platform? Are you asking what i've experienced thus far with bodybuilding, or where what my stats are when I started using the peptides?

I know I will see some results from just the ghrp but after more research about the Grf I just had to convince myself to find a reliable scource. So would you take the Grf in the same injection as the ghrp? Or would that be a different pin? Also that would be three times a day also from what I understand!
    Ahh good question...well when I first stacked them together I was doing them in separate pins, but after going through 100 in only a month and even reusing a couple dozen of them I started to combine them into one pin. Just be sure to put the mod grf 1-29 in your pin first. You dont want to let your peptides get combined at all in their own vials and cross contaminate each other and from what I understand the grf 1-29 is less stable than the ghrp 6 so you always wanna get your grf 1-29 first then add the ghrp 6...my method is to get my dose of the mod grf 1-29 in my pin, pull a few i.u. of air into the syringe then pull some ghrp 6 into the syringe...the air bubble will separate the two peptides and keep any from accidentally coming out of the pin into the other vial when extracting the two peptides...when you have both your peptides in your pin just flick it to remove any air bubbles and your ready to go! I love that method and have not had a problem since doing that. Yes to get an anabolic reaction from your peptides you wanna do your saturation dose of both at least 3 times a day...I can contest to that being true...if ya wanna save some cash just run your ghrp 6 a couple times during the day then stack it with the mod grf 1-29 post workout and before bed. You will get some results im sure using that method, but if your like me your gonna run it both peptides at least 3 times a day lol. I've done 4 and 5 times a day and found that 3 is perfect and 4 is just a great but 5 times and the lethargic side effect of the gh spike was a little too much for a full day of activity...but you could react different, ya just gotta play with it to find your "sweet spot" lol

Hey anabolicdoode, I think ya gotta change your settings now to be able to send or receive private messages...I saw that a private message was sent to my email account by you but one it didn't show up in my private messages here and when I tried to send you a pm it told me your settings may be off to send or receive private messages so I couldn't send one

yep, it told me that your settings are in place to not receive any private messages from other members...quickly change that! lol

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help....thats the message I get when I try to do a pm lol

I actually was wondering about both, what were your stats before jumping on peptides and what kind of results have you made already from using them?

You were right my settings weren't set to being able to receive or send however, I believe I am
    Now good to go!! I'll be giving a pm another try!

I actually was wondering about both, what were your stats before jumping on peptides and what kind of results have you made already from using them?
    Well I was about 208 before jumping on the peptides, just 3 weeks off of a cycle, and used them with great success with my post cycle. I didn't lose any strength, I did lose the great endurance though. As far as results I would have to say steroid like strength so far and very lean and full looking. Right now im 196lbs, and my diet has not changed at all from on cycle to now so I would say the peptides leaned me out a lot so far and kept my strength up...oh and recovery, I seem to recover nicely, not like on juice but its much better than nothing at all. My joints feel good and my movements throughout my exercises seem to have gotten a much better control to them than before. Cant prove any of that was done by the peptides but it is a change that was worth making note of. Thats all that I notice as of now and thats all only about 5 weeks in...only 2 weeks with the ghrp 6 and mod grf 1-29 together! It reacts very quickly...oh and another thing im researching with...i've added a lot of arginine hcl just before my inj for my post workout...and will try my night one tonight. I used like 20g and it seemed to have really intensified the gh spike. That I cant really prove at all and I just started it so I could be talking too early about it, but I know arginine can influence gh production and when used with the peptides, I wouldn't see why It wouldn't add some sort of synergistic effect

oh I sent you an email...you gotta check your emails to read it, but not on this site...your personal email. Thats where your message you sent me was at lol

That's a lil weird how that happened lol oh well not to worry! Email replied!

Just ordered some grf-129... I literally can not hold my excitement!! I CAN NOT wait!!

oooh thats exciting!! I cant wait for your to come either! lol. I just ordered some to continue my run and should be getting it on monday...I have some left and still am excited for the rest of mine to come in lmao. The downfall to the excitement is your gonna have to wait, or at leash should wait , once your reconstitute your peptides with the bac water...especially the mod grf 1-29. What I read, as is with any peptide like hcg , once you reconstitute you should wait at least a day to let the bac water destroy any bacteria that is inside the bottle, not to say there is any at all in there, but thats just a safer than sorry kinda thing to do. I personally didn't wait the whole day and did them when I reconstituted the vials and nothing bad happened at all. The only thing is the mod grf 1-29 took a few days to completely dissolve in the bac water...it had little white flakes that floated around inside the vial. I emailed the company and asked what it was and if it was safe and they told me sometimes it takes a bit to completely dissolve...plus I didn't wanna shake it, cause in my understanding peptides are fragile and shaking them excessively may damage them, so I just left them alone...and continued using them lol. Nothing bad happened at all and the solution took a few days to completely dissolve. I would suggest reconstituting a few vials and let them sit to dissolve completely and just going ahead and using one, even if it has the white flakes in there lol. That was just the grf 1-29 though...the ghrp 6 dissolved completely in seconds. But all in all the peptides were kick ass good and nothing was wrong with any of it. Oh how your gonna love the two together!!!

Waiting that whole day knowing its in the house will be the biggest challenge of it all lol. I've run hcg before and understand what you mean about the flakes and such, no biggy just get er done lol. So i'm assuming to reconsitute the grf is the same way as the ghrp? meaning the same formula of 2.5cc of bac water?

Actually no...the ghrp 6 comes in 5mg vials so 2.5ml bac water to 5mg peptide. The grf 1-29 comes in 2mg vials so that would only be 1ml of bac water. Ya I know what you mean there lol, I would say your fine to just take it when you reconstitute it, just the grf 1-29 will just get a little stronger as the flakes completely dissolve...and thats not a huge deal lol.

Well, I'm glad I asked lol. Thank you sir, your guidance is not only helping me but the others reading this thread. On a side note... My friend just picked some ghrp up and it came in a 2ml
    Vial.... Very weird?!?!

I'll be trying my best to wait out the reconstituting period. I just want my delivery! Lol

Well thank you, its exactly what I do best and am glad to make other educated. All the peptides come in different sized vials. They will usually always have how much of the peptide is in the vial but just be sure to reconstitute at a 1:2 ratio. Like the grf 1-29...its in 2mg vials...it sucks lol...Oh I understand how the wait could be...im waiting on a couple things myself and just want them already lol. How long do you have to wait??

I believe i have to wait three or four days so it should come within this week (happy dance here) You trying anything new or just restocking?

forgot to ask hows the low dose test prop workingn out for you?

Ah, very nice! I just got mine today!! Delivery day is always the greatest lol. I was just restocking my supply...I do wanna try melanotan 2 a little before summer...I tan horribly and hate the beds lol. The test prop is working great! Only 50mg every other day until my stuff gets here then its all out lol. The strength gains from these peptides is really noticeable. Two months out from my last cycle and im stronger than I was when I was on it...and I was using 75mg test prop ed and 60mg trenbolone acetate ed with 30-50 mg dbol ed! The only thing thats lacks with the peptides is the recovery between sets...but thats now not a problem with a little test added . Im really excited to combine these peptides with 50mg test prop ed and 500 mg test enth every 5th day! Are you gonna run anything with the peptides or just the peptides by itself??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did anyone mention to keep in in the refrigerator and not in the door, you dont want it/them banged around since they are sensitive. That means also be careful when re constituting them. Dont blast the water into the vials, let it drip in slowly or against the glass side, not directly into the powder. When mixing it do NOT shake it, roll it. Same goes for injecting, dont blast it in, let it go slowly and down rub the injection area or do it lightly.

I haven't decided if ill be doing any test with it or not, I kind of want to see how the two peptides act by themselves and then add test a few monts in if I wish.. Or if someone convinces me lol "lovbytes" thank you for posting about the delicacy of the peptides and to not keep them in the door as I would not of thought about that!! Apparently my delivery is three days out. Yay!

That is awesome lovbyts! Thanks a million!! I totally neglected to relay the delicate nature of these peptides anabolicdoode...sorry. That sounds like a good plan. That's what I did...ran just the peptides for about 6 weeks before adding any anabolics. I would recommend you run them for a few weeks then add test and continue the peptides into your post cycle. That's how I'm gonna run them and plan on staying on them for about 6 months. I wanna come off the peptides and do another steroid cycle to see what the differences are...I already have a feeling in not gonna like it lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information