80g egg whites
    1 cup spinach
    5 cherry tomatoes

Snack
    Protein shake (bio pro)
    4oz ground turkey breast
    8oz ground beef 96% lean

This comes to about 1400cal - 60%protein/20%carbs/20% fats

Would love any and all comments/questions/advice!
    Last edited by Judah; 08-07-2012 at 01:02 AM.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    i get her BMR at 1388 so 1400 cals should be ok. i wouldnt go below that number.

diet looks good as well. my wife has similar stats and i put a diet together for her. mind u it was not 60/20/20 but closer to 40/40/20 and she struggled to eat all the food (especially the meat). in the end it was too strict for her. i think for women theres an emotional aspect we dont have to deal with. my wife was unhappy and has modified her diet to include other things that she just "cant go without" such as fruit and bread and butter and pasta. some of these things arent a deal breaker but in the beginning especially its good to be strict to get the ball rolling. she came to me and askd me to build her a diet that would help her burn fat. i told her it didnt have to be so strict on a permanent basis but she just got upset and said it wasnt worth it to her.

this type of scenario i anticipate being ur (and her) biggest obstacle. good luck!

also whats her workout schedule? weights? cardio?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    i get her BMR at 1388 so 1400 cals should be ok. i wouldnt go below that number.

diet looks good as well. my wife has similar stats and i put a diet together for her. mind u it was not 60/20/20 but closer to 40/40/20 and she struggled to eat all the food (especially the meat). in the end it was too strict for her. i think for women theres an emotional aspect we dont have to deal with. my wife was unhappy and has modified her diet to include other things that she just "cant go without" such as fruit and bread and butter and pasta. some of these things arent a deal breaker but in the beginning especially its good to be strict to get the ball rolling. she came to me and askd me to build her a diet that would help her burn fat. i told her it didnt have to be so strict on a permanent basis but she just got upset and said it wasnt worth it to her.

this type of scenario i anticipate being ur (and her) biggest obstacle. good luck!

also whats her workout schedule? weights? cardio?
    Appreciate the added advice.

Right now she's just getting used the diet and the way her body feels. Keeping her training very light right now. All she's doing is fasted cardio in the morning for now. She's only been on this diet for about a week. So I'm giving her another week or two in order to Adjust and then have her train harder and increase intensity.

So, all in all, based on her diet and her caloric intake she should see some pretty good results from this correct?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^ i would say so yes. u def wanna get her lifting a couple/few times per week. 2 or 3 total body would be good to start IMO. supersets etc.. as u know itll help on a multitude of levels..

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    ^^ i would say so yes. u def wanna get her lifting a couple/few times per week. 2 or 3 total body would be good to start IMO. supersets etc.. as u know itll help on a multitude of levels..
    Agreed thank you for confirming that.

DRdee is offline New Member
    I am going to use this as a model for my GF. Thanks.

Thread Information