Thread: AI consistency

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member

AI consistency

So I have Liquidex, and I planned on .25 EoD. But instead I've been inconsistent taking it every few days sometimes because I don't notice any gyno problems.

basically my question is, how crucial is it to stay consistent with an AI? Am I messing with my Estrogen levels by being inconsistent?

Running a basic Test E 12 week cycle at the moment.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BallerBoi View Post
    So I have Liquidex, and I planned on .25 EoD. But instead I've been inconsistent taking it every few days sometimes because I don't notice any gyno problems.

basically my question is, how crucial is it to stay consistent with an AI? Am I messing with my Estrogen levels by being inconsistent?

You're taking the AI to prevent Estrogen related sides such as gyno. Just because you arn't noticing gyno popping up doesn't mean you should stop your AI.

Continue taking it EOD as planned.

What are you waiting for? Gyno to pop up, then you'll have even more problems on your hands?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with Johnny B.

Stable bloods are key for any compound/chem. The Adex .25mg EOD protocol is designed to provided basic relief for the average AAS user from rising estrogen symptoms. Maintaining this protocol is important in order to eliminate any fluctuations with E2.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Swifto has a good read on this.You will find it in the stickys Bro.Why you should use a ai.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    An AI is used to prevent or control soooo much more than just gyno. Do not think just because you are not experiencing physical symptoms that they do not exist. Consistancy of EVERYTHING is the key to a successful cycle ie diet, excercise, sleep, blood levels....everthing requires consistancy

*I am NOT the original author.

Cardiovascular Dangers of Excess Estrogen

Conventional medical dogma states that estrogen is cardio-protective while androgens are pro-atherogenic. This fallacy is based on the mere fact that men have higher levels of heart disease than women.

Excess estrogen in males has many harmful effects, and is definitely not cardio-protective. The following are just a few of the many research studies demonstrating the harmful cardiovascular effects of excess estrogen in males:

1) Increases Risk of Stroke.
    After adjustment for age, hypertension, diabetes, adiposity, cholesterol, atrial fibrillation, and other characteristics were made in a group of 2,197 men aged 71 to 93 years of age, men with the highest blood levels of estradiol had a 2.2-fold greater risk of stroke, compared with those whose estradiol levels were lower. www .ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310026

2) Increases carotid artery thickness.
    In a study of 313 men whose average age was 58, carotid artery intima-media thickness was measured at baseline and then three years later. After adjusting for other confounding risk factors, higher levels of estradiol were associated with thickening of the carotid artery wall. Researchers concluded, “Circulating estradiol is a predictor of progression of carotid artery intima-media thickness in middle-aged men.” jcem.endojournals.org/content/91/11/4433.full

3) Negatively affects lipids and other risk factors for CAD.
    In an angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in a group of men with stable coronary artery disease, significant positive correlations between estradiol levels and other known atherosclerotic risk factors was observed. Researchers concluded, “Our results indicate a possible role of estradiol in promoting the development of atherogenic lipid milieu in men with coronary artery disease.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15860391

4) Promotes coronary atherosclerosis.
    In another angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in men aged 40-60 years, compared with healthy age-matched controls, men with coronary atherosclerosis had higher levels of estrone and a low level of testosterone in the presence of a high level of estradiol. Researchers concluded, “Low levels of total testosterone, testosterone/estradiol ratio and free androgen index and higher levels of estrone in men with coronary artery disease appear together with many features of metabolic syndrome and may be involved in the pathogenesis of coronary atherosclerosis.”
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15669538

5) Associated with heart attacks.
    In a study of men having suffered an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), a prior heart attack, and patients with normal coronary arteries, the results showed significantly higher levels of estradiol in both groups of heart attack patients compared with those without coronary disease. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435665

6) Increases Blood Pressure
    Excessively high levels of estrogen cause production of superoxide, a potent free radical which damages cell structures and increases blood pressure.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21411770

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Why are you running a cycle at 18 years old, 6'1, and 140 f*cking pounds...Steroids aren't magical drugs that suddenly pack on 100 pounds of pure muscle in 3 months. With your diet it's safe to say you'll be the same size if not smaller when you're finished, and with a more than likely f*cked up endocrine system to go with it. Enjoy little man
    Last edited by Shsm; 12-11-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Why are you running a cycle at 18 years old, 6'1, and 140 f*cking pounds...
    Oh good gawd, how did i miss that??

Those stats are actually very very sad.

OP, your current cycle needs to come to an abrupt halt before you do more damage than you could possibly dream of.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    *I am NOT the original author.

Cardiovascular Dangers of Excess Estrogen

Conventional medical dogma states that estrogen is cardio-protective while androgens are pro-atherogenic. This fallacy is based on the mere fact that men have higher levels of heart disease than women.

Excess estrogen in males has many harmful effects, and is definitely not cardio-protective. The following are just a few of the many research studies demonstrating the harmful cardiovascular effects of excess estrogen in males:

1) Increases Risk of Stroke.
    After adjustment for age, hypertension, diabetes, adiposity, cholesterol, atrial fibrillation, and other characteristics were made in a group of 2,197 men aged 71 to 93 years of age, men with the highest blood levels of estradiol had a 2.2-fold greater risk of stroke, compared with those whose estradiol levels were lower. www .ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310026

2) Increases carotid artery thickness.
    In a study of 313 men whose average age was 58, carotid artery intima-media thickness was measured at baseline and then three years later. After adjusting for other confounding risk factors, higher levels of estradiol were associated with thickening of the carotid artery wall. Researchers concluded, "Circulating estradiol is a predictor of progression of carotid artery intima-media thickness in middle-aged men." jcem.endojournals.org/content/91/11/4433.full

3) Negatively affects lipids and other risk factors for CAD.
    In an angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in a group of men with stable coronary artery disease, significant positive correlations between estradiol levels and other known atherosclerotic risk factors was observed. Researchers concluded, "Our results indicate a possible role of estradiol in promoting the development of atherogenic lipid milieu in men with coronary artery disease." ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15860391

4) Promotes coronary atherosclerosis.
    In another angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in men aged 40-60 years, compared with healthy age-matched controls, men with coronary atherosclerosis had higher levels of estrone and a low level of testosterone in the presence of a high level of estradiol. Researchers concluded, "Low levels of total testosterone, testosterone/estradiol ratio and free androgen index and higher levels of estrone in men with coronary artery disease appear together with many features of metabolic syndrome and may be involved in the pathogenesis of coronary atherosclerosis."
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15669538

5) Associated with heart attacks.
    In a study of men having suffered an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), a prior heart attack, and patients with normal coronary arteries, the results showed significantly higher levels of estradiol in both groups of heart attack patients compared with those without coronary disease. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435665

6) Increases Blood Pressure
    Excessively high levels of estrogen cause production of superoxide, a potent free radical which damages cell structures and increases blood pressure.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21411770
    ***sigh***.....I never understand how these kids "did all their research" and yet have no clue about the dangers of estrogen. Every week I hear some ignorant fool say, I don't have gyno so I'm keeping an AI available just in case. Ok then....lets hope the stroke doesn't kill you before you get to treat those all important man boobs.

I realize some people are worried about the risks associated with AIs and so they should be. These are like any other drugs. They have benefits AND risks but if you think you are wise enough to handle steroids , then read and understand what needs to be done, why, how, and what ALL the risks are.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1178108979.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	130395

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ***sigh***.....I never understand how these kids "did all their research" and yet have no clue about the dangers of estrogen. Every week I hear some ignorant fool say, I don't have gyno so I'm keeping an AI available just in case. Ok then....lets hope the stroke doesn't kill you before you get to treat those all important man boobs.

I realize some people are worried about the risks associated with AIs and so they should be. These are like any other drugs. They have benefits AND risks but if you think you are wise enough to handle steroids , then read and understand what needs to be done, why, how, and what ALL the risks are.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1178108979.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	130395
    Totally agree MI. I'm a huge AI proponent as well.

DanB is offline Banned
    Hey MI

I dont have gyno so Im keeping my A.I on hand, I dont have meningitis either so can I just keep the vaccinee on hand too incase I get it?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Hey MI

I dont have gyno so Im keeping my A.I on hand, I dont have meningitis either so can I just keep the vaccinee on hand too incase I get it?
    Yes....and stock up on influenza, hepatitis, small pox vaccines, Methotrexate in case you develop RA, and some Deprenyl and Namenda just in case you develop AD! Lmao.

You might need two hands to keep that all "on hand".

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BallerBoi View Post

I would get on a schedule and stay on it. You dont want things flucuating all over.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would get on a schedule and stay on it. You dont want things flucuating all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Why are you running a cycle at 18 years old, 6'1, and 140 f*cking pounds...
    You probably missed this part ^^... i know i did..

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member
    Thank for the feedback guys, much appreciated.

Thread Information