Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    GO BUCS!!!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Canes let me know what the date is for that game. If I plan it far enough in advance I could probably get a good deal on it. PM me and let me know!!! It sounds like a blast.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    GO BUCS!!!!!
    u r now my friend babyweightany bucs fan is a friend of mine
    BUCS #1!!!!!

any bucs fan is a friend of mine
    BUCS #1!!!!!

Looks like we are friends Shonuff!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by shonuff

u r now my friend babyweightany bucs fan is a friend of mine
    BUCS #1!!!!!
    Why thank ya....

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    omg, the fins are due... one of these years!

Its all about college ball, GO canes!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by A_Nice
    omg, the fins are due... one of these years!

Its all about college ball, GO canes!!
    A_NICE yes they are...I've been a fan of the 'Fins since the beginning. I even was at one of the 2nd year games in 1967, Bob Griese's rookie year.

I'm not worried about the 'Canes. They are stacked again next year.

Originally posted by Butch
    any bucs fan is a friend of mine
    BUCS #1!!!!!

Looks like we are friends Shonuff!
    awright cool

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    i would have to say the rockets

Originally posted by BigBuddha
    i would have to say the rockets

Originally posted by D-bol
    sorry to have to say this canes, but the jets own the fins, and when the jets own you, your in trouble lol
    We'll see about it, I think the 'Fins get their revenge this year, and do a double whammy on the Jets, and knock them around pretty good.

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    Shonuff: Its a little joke....honestly I think the Redsocks are making the trip to the superbowl this year, with hat tricks a-plenty!

Originally posted by BigBuddha
    Shonuff: Its a little joke....honestly I think the Redsocks are making the trip to the superbowl this year, with hat tricks a-plenty!

redsocks i guess thats another joke huh

Originally posted by D-bol
    well alot of people sayin bucs, i dont beilve they can make it, got rid of dunn, and all the turmoil at end of season, everyone callin out sapp, whole team was at each others troughts, mabey they can make playoffs.....
    all da bucs really need is a good qb. dunn has left but they still have alstott who is just like bettis i think alstott should be called "da train"
    gruden runs da west coast offense so he will open it up not like dungy who played conservative...i liked dungy as a defense guru and head coach but he sucked at running the o.

Gruden will bring them around.

Beat Down Wrinkles is offline New Member

Well now..

As a man who resides currently very near the blackhole of NFL Football known as Cincinnati, and is just a stones throw away from the greatest fans on earth to ever support such a losing franchise in the Cleveland Browns, and yet still managing to love a team from hometown Cali of San Francisco (Thanks Bengals for two of those superbowls by the way ) I know a thing or two about losing football teams (See Cincy and Cleveland) and dynasty teams. (49ers) My early super bowl picks would have to Include the Miami Dolphins squaring off against the St. louis Rams.

Come back team of the year? Detroit Lions

Worst fall from glory? Chicago Bears (Da Bears going Da-own Da-own Da-own)

Most over rated team that won't win a playoff game despite the hype? Philadelphia Eagles

Just my version of the whole way too early to tell NFL forecast.

Re: Well now..

[i]My early super bowl picks would have to Include the Miami Dolphins squaring off against the St. louis Rams.
    [/B]
    I like your pick of the 'Fins My heart is with ys, but my mind says stick with Pittsburgh or Oakland to win the AFC Title.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Canes, just wait till Ricky starts playin. You'll see that we passed our garbage off on you. He's such a winer and complainer. He's the kind of guy that can actually hurt an organization because he can't get along with anyone.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Oh yea, and the SAINTS baby, with Aaron Brooks at the helm passing to Joe Horn, Big PLay Willie J, and Dante Stallworth, not to mention Deuce Mcallister, who is about to have a break out year in the backfield. Playoffs? Playoffs? don't even ask about playoffs
    We're winnin it all

Originally posted by JP1570
    Sorry Canes, just wait till Ricky starts playin. You'll see that we passed our garbage off on you. He's such a winer and complainer. He's the kind of guy that can actually hurt an organization because he can't get along with anyone.
    Well he didn't exactly have the best OL to play in back of did he? I mean he had big fatasses like Turley, who get thrown out of games because they lose their cool, and then lose a game cuz of it.....

Sorry JP, but I am willing to give him a chance, one I don't think he ever had in N.O.

Oh by the way, he rushed for over 3,000 in 3 seasons with NO right ?

thegame01 is offline Member
    The Patriots ,i dont think so, i think they were jus ta flash in the pan last yr . cinderella story aint going to happen this yr.St louis will be a contender again.I like the 49ers with Garcia. The packers with favre, never count them out .Grudden is awesome cvoach but he need a couple yrs.My heart says the bronco's (my boys).But if i had to pick just one i would go with a major underdog and say The bills ( bledsoe is there now ,they have the talent ,they jus t needed a qb other then Jonhson.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    This will be the year of the PITTSBURGH STEELERS! Everyone knows they were the best last year but the NFL thought they had to make America feel good with the red, white, and blue Patriots and all their "we did it as a team" bullshit! No way in hell a team wins 3 playoff games while only scoring 3 offensive TD's (1 each) Fluke - one hit wonder! Pats won't even make the playoffs this year. Remember you heard it here - Steelers get one for the thumb!

But I look for these teams to be much improved next year: Colts, Bengals (yes the Bengals - don't laugh they will surprise some people this year) Seahawks, Saints, Cardinals, Broncos and Bills. Hell even the Browns should be better!

Forget about the Dolphins, Bucs, and Cowboys Every fucking year is supposed to be the Bucs year but there are too many ego's on that team especially on defense (especially Sapp) and not enough offensive talent...the only reason they even make the playoffs every year is due to the NFC being so weak (other than the Rams) Dolphins O line sucks - it doesn't matter who is running the ball there! They are a finesse team and will always get smacked around by the tough teams come playoff time. And the Cowboys? Old ass Emmit and Quincy Carter? Their D may be better and Antonio Bryant will be a good player but they have many holes...too many! Oh and I forgot to mention the old ass Raiders...every year is the same - they start off strong and then fade down the stretch!

Pittsburgh baby - get used to it!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ummmmmmm could it be??

DA RAIDER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAY THE PATRIOTS ROT IN HELL FOR DESTROYING MY LIFE LAST SEASON!!!!!

QuitStorm is offline New Member
    Hello am new here, but am a big football fan and i like the Cleveland Brown. i love what bush david has done to the team he brought in good vets in Earl Holmes and Robert Griffith to a already good D and if william green can play as he did in BC we going to have the next emmit smith. The browns might be the surprise team of the NFL this season.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Titans baby! Bucs are choke artists. There like the Utah Jazz of the NFL!!!!!

steele175 is offline New Member
    patriots all the way!!!!! no doubt about it. bills will suck ass this year giving us an awsome (well worth the trade) 1st round draft pick. raiders dont have a chance this year, but the steelers will be the team for us to beat. im interested to see how the new texas team does.. i think the pats will ride that magical punkin right to the superbowl time and time again

Kato is offline Member
    Show the Post!!!

Kato

Peanutlw69 is offline New Member
    49ers are gonna win it this year, it's been to long. Who can stop T.O and with Hearst and Barlow in the back field, with there young promising defense, its gonna be a year for the ages

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    Buccs Repeat baby

mass junkie is offline banned
    my .02 worth I like parcels but the cowboys wont go anywhere without a qb. same situation with the dolphins they have alot of talent as everybody knows but fiedler just aint gonna cut it........ I would of loved to see Atlanta do something but without Vic I just dont see it happening. I hate to say it but the bucs are gonna repeat and thats all I got to say about that.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    New England Patriots.
    your the man. im i die hard pats fan but.... we need a goddamn running game, we should have canned antowain smith instead of lawyer. Kevin faulk is a way better back than smith. Smith is to slow.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJay73
    This will be the year of the PITTSBURGH STEELERS! Everyone knows they were the best last year but the NFL thought they had to make America feel good with the red, white, and blue Patriots and all their "we did it as a team" bullshit! No way in hell a team wins 3 playoff games while only scoring 3 offensive TD's (1 each) Fluke - one hit wonder! Pats won't even make the playoffs this year. Remember you heard it here - Steelers get one for the thumb!

But I look for these teams to be much improved next year: Colts, Bengals (yes the Bengals - don't laugh they will surprise some people this year) Seahawks, Saints, Cardinals, Broncos and Bills. Hell even the Browns should be better!

Forget about the Dolphins, Bucs, and Cowboys Every fucking year is supposed to be the Bucs year but there are too many ego's on that team especially on defense (especially Sapp) and not enough offensive talent...the only reason they even make the playoffs every year is due to the NFC being so weak (other than the Rams) Dolphins O line sucks - it doesn't matter who is running the ball there! They are a finesse team and will always get smacked around by the tough teams come playoff time. And the Cowboys? Old ass Emmit and Quincy Carter? Their D may be better and Antonio Bryant will be a good player but they have many holes...too many! Oh and I forgot to mention the old ass Raiders...every year is the same - they start off strong and then fade down the stretch!

Pittsburgh baby - get used to it!
    Your an ignorant tool that obviously dosen't know that much about football. It doesnt fuckin matter how you win. If you win you win. Thats it. Ever heard the term "any givin sunday" that year the pats played solid, conservative football. Sick defense. And from what I can remember, the pats shit on your boys in that AFC championship game. Oh yea, and in the rematch their first game on that mon night. Hard to beleive thats a fluke.
    Last edited by ross3814; 09-15-2003 at 07:13 AM.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I like Buffalo Bills Or Tampa Bay Bucs

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    I like Buffalo Bills Or Tampa Bay Bucs
    I love you man!!!!................I'm a die hard buffalo bills fan..........it would be awesome seen them get back to the big game

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    hay i know were 5 weeks in but i got kc... PATS fan all the way can only hope

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I think the Jets are going to turn it around and get hot late in the year and win it all!!!! Bullshit! I hate the Jets.. Hoping the Dolphins take it all! Not counting on it though with Fielder throwing the ball.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information