bowonly is offline Associate Member

Booooooomer....!!!

Feeling good about OU's chances against Miami and TEXAS!!!! Impressive start for us to "NOT have a QB". Can't wait until next week!

BTW... my family did a little football sheet where you pick who you think will win out of 10-games. I put it together with 5 top 25 teams and 5 games that have a 3 point or less spread. You pick which team will win, then rank then 1-10. Put 10 on the team you know will win (Oklahoma) and 1 on the NOT SURE. If your team wins, you get the number of points you put on it. Nothing fancy, put a little money on top of it to make it fun. My 8-year old son won it this week... got every game right!!! Should have taken him to Vegas.

Hey Roid... Michigan bro... what happened??? Longhorn... almost!!!

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!
    i think we all knew the only question mark the sooners had was at qb and i think we got our answer saturday night. i was excited about bradford's play but i was really impressed with demarco murray. i heard all last year and this spring how good this kid was gonna be and i think we have another great ou running back in the making. there is no doubt oklahoma has the best stable of running backs in the country and soon everybody will stop worrying about peterson leaving early.

Peterson who???

Just kidding... Yeah, Murray did great, but not the big explosiveness of Peterson. I bet they start Patrick next week against Miami.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Texas vs OU will be great this weekend. Both have a lot to play for.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Oklahoma

I loved watching them get their asses handed to them by a less than sub-par team last weekend, hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Oklahoma

I loved watching them get their asses handed to them by a less than sub-par team last weekend, hahahaha.
    got their asses handed to them? they were beat by a last second field goal after a long punt return that adron tennel was held so bad his jersey came untucked and they tied ou after a muffed punt where a colorado player ran maybe 2 feet in front of reggie smith when he was trying to field the punt (the rule is 2 yards) refs missed both. that's 3 bull sh*t losses in the last 3 seasons because of missed and bad calls that affected the outcome, texas tech '05, oregon last year and now this. the sooners have the most wins (by far) and the best record in the modern era (since the ap poll) but even powerhouse oklahoma can't win them all but i don't like to see any team robbed of a win except. anyway i'm gettin fired up for the red river shootout saturday.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    got their asses handed to them? they were beat by a last second field goal after a long punt return that adron tennel was held so bad his jersey came untucked and they tied ou after a muffed punt where a colorado player ran maybe 2 feet in front of reggie smith when he was trying to field the punt (the rule is 2 yards) refs missed both. that's 3 bull sh*t losses in the last 3 seasons because of missed and bad calls that affected the outcome, texas tech '05, oregon last year and now this. the sooners have the most wins (by far) and the best record in the modern era (since the ap poll) but even powerhouse oklahoma can't win them all but i don't like to see any team robbed of a win except. anyway i'm gettin fired up for the red river shootout saturday.
    blah blah blah...

Anytime a team thats ranked 60th in the country beats a team ranked 3rd or 4th (potential bcs contender) is an ass whipping. Does not matter what the score is. It should have been a blow out.

Yeah, its the ref's fault they lost...

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    Go Texas.... Beat OU!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    blah blah blah...

Anytime a team thats ranked 60th in the country beats a team ranked 3rd or 4th (potential bcs contender) is an ass whipping. Does not matter what the score is. It should have been a blow out.

Yeah, its the ref's fault they lost...
    you're a moron.

Thread Information